Author Topic: Liverpool 0 v 1 Stoke 1-1 AET 5-4 Pens Lge Cup SF 2nd Lg 26/1/2016 Arnautovic 45  (Read 116614 times)

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
The linesman is on Stoke's payroll though, surely? How the f did he miss that offside?
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thank fuck for that. Now I can go to bed. PHEW!!!
Fuck that Sol laa, party is just starting now :P

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Will Phil be back for the final?

Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Firmino with a toe poke was our first

You're right.....we were unstoppable.........the second part of my post was the most pertinent .....play like that at wembley and the only thing we're coming home with is a right fuckin cob on...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Jesus H fucking shitting Christ... My eyes are bleeding at seeing that.

Must have been the pressure or the occasion, but fuck me ragged, that has to go down as the worst game of football I've seen in years.

But...

Fuck it, we won! And those inbred c*nts went out. Fucking shithouse fans and shithouse players. We played like c*nts and yet you're still not at Wembley. Fucking choke on it. Wankers.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Stoke did enough to win

Fuck off Higgybottom

Yes....clearly?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
That was a pisspoor performance, thank you Mignolet for saving us. Can really needs a break. His worst performance for us, but such a talent. Really looking forward to the final though! ;D
Yip- that pen rounded out his perfomances of late. He needs a rest.

Anyway- not gonna dwell on the negatives now. I've had a helluva hairy 120 minutes. Can't take anymore negativity..
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline jonnyr

• Anny Roader
  • We had dreams and songs to sing...
I've just lost my shit. Such tenacity and will to win. This is what football is all about. I fucking love this club and players and the character they showed. Fucking WARRIORS. I love this belief I'm seeing in the team. Refusal to lose. Utter refusal to lose. Fucking brilliant. Heroes. GET THE FUCK IN.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
Shout out to Lucas Leiva for burying the rebound to his penalty too  :D. Got the crowd going and it pissed off the Stoke fans, which is slats a bonus.

Yeah, he looked really nervous on his penalty and I thought he might miss but he took it so well. Benteke's penalty was awesome.
YWNA

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
90 minute boring stalemate (which would have done us by the way) only separated by an incompetent linesman. Fuck Stoke.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
Yeah, and I noticed that our manager was a big girl's blouse, and sat in the stand, not watching the penalties.

I've gone right off him. :D

Offline Miklagard

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
WEMBLEY!!!!!! On his first attempt Jurgen gets us there!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
We were knackered tonight - properly out of it - the full effect of long injury list was felt fully.

Jammy fuckers getting an offside goal - we did not deserve to lose the tie (based on our performance over both games).

Thank fuck Migs is so good at defending against penalties.

Jürgen Klopp's first Liverpool Cup Final

:wellin

Yep, sharpness was off tonight but I agree it's the toll of the same players playing every game without a break for so long.

Hopefully we'll have the cavalry back for the final.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Did anyone else notice before the penalties were taken Klopp and Henderson were whispering to each other while looking at the players? I think Jurgen was asking him which of his teammates would be the best choices for the shootout.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
The linesman is on Stoke's payroll though, surely? How the f did he miss that offside?

he also missed a handball.......even if your back is turned it's a handball if your arm is up and you deflect the ball.
#JFT97

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Will Phil be back for the final?

Should be.  And Origi. And Skrtel.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
We do love a pen shootout don't we. Unlike England we win at them

Offline Spraynard Kruger

• Wholeheartedly supports the cause but would stay seated in a walk-out protest cos, you know, it's so expensive to get to the game, so doesn't wholeheartedly support after all and misses the point completely. All in one sentence. Wow.
  • Legacy Fan
You could just tell it was going to happen. Muniesa walked to the spot like he had shat himself in front of a crowd of 45,000 while Stone Cold Joe Allen walked up like he had plans to rip out Jack Butland's heart and eat it.
"Sometimes you have to just chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is." - Daniel Sturridge

Offline lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
With Liverpool you just never know

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
First final with Klopp in a difficult season.  Fuck the performance.  We're through!
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline West Cork Red

• Main Stander
Klopp is so honest in his interviews, says it as it is, no bullshit,

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
Yep, sharpness was off tonight but I agree it's the toll of the same players playing every game without a break for so long.

Hopefully we'll have the cavalry back for the final.

Even when they're fit they misplace passes have poor touches etc.

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
Can we have an a thread on how it could have turned out, like an alternative outcome just for fun. I mean it would be pretty cool to see what the reactions would be there :d
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
KLOPP has the British Media in his pocket

He knows all the bullshit they try and spin
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Stoke did enough to win

Fuck off Higgybottom
In terms of quality of football played maybe they did?

The wonderful thing about football is that it doesn't work like that (see us vs Manchester United for details).

Right now we need to win something....

I don't care if its a game like red star vs Barca in 91  (which severely impacted on my exam grades.)

We need to win something, that will bring more belief...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Sakho <3

Playing on one leg since that tackle, left his absolute everything on the pitch.

Also Flanno and Lallana fought like lions. Loving the character this team shows since Klopp took over.
Early in the second half got the crowd psyched. He is such a great leader to have. Made some top blocks as well on Walters.

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Sahko my MotM, was immense against Waters and Crouch, could do nothing against the offside goal (particularly after Moreno went walk about).

After that Lucas and then Mignloet who also had a fine game.

Benteke did well when eh came on.

Big problem though was so many stupid players. henderson, off after 60 minutes of ineptitude, Can was marginally worse, no idea how he stayed on, Lallana and Milner do nothing but make dumb decisions, pure frustation, must be the dumbest squad of players, footballwise, I have ever seen at Liverpool.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
he also missed a handball.......even if your back is turned it's a handball if your arm is up and you deflect the ball.

We got some dodgy ones too you know

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Carragher being a cock with Klopp then, rein it in lad ffs.

Offline stonty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still shell-shocked , last two games have been mental, love this fricken Club

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Welsh Pirlo!

Reminds me of the guy in that teen movie... The Hangover yeah.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"Their goal was double offside" - The Boss.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah, he looked really nervous on his penalty and I thought he might miss but he took it so well. Benteke's penalty was awesome.

Yes. Benteke has looked like he's been low on confidence and then he's cool as ice when it matters. Impressive. Really good penalty that.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline TheFlyingScouseman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice day
I fucking love Jurgen Klopp.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Turning point for Mignolet? Well saved penalties and some really good, assertive actions in the area.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
Carragher being a cock with Klopp then, rein it in lad ffs.

What did he say?

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Carra asking Klopp if there's a place on the bench for him........Klopp politely declined.
#JFT97

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Come on Carra, behave.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
We do love a pen shootout don't we. Unlike England we win at them

14/17 record now. Superb....