Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2789100 times)

Online Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
Which of course they will....
Internet terrorist

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
They have to, otherwise City's lack of European football will give them an advantage in the league.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Which of course they will....

I know it would sting us heavily financially, but I'd honestly laugh if City got their ban reduced but then UEFA announced no CL next year because of Covid-19 with the ban coming in for the following season.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
CAS process begins on June 8th. Will probably get away with a slap on the wrist. While UEFA and the PL are allowing war criminals and journalist-dismemberers to buy PL clubs from Mike Ashley, I don't see how they get to take the moral high ground on anything in particular. Money talks.

Nothing to see here. Moving along now. Etc.

:no
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 03:09:49 pm by Morgana »

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
My favourite part is where he claims they signed players that weren't big names like *ahem* Aguero, David Silva, and Leroy Sane. Can tell he's never watch a foreign match in his life, every football fan and their mother knows these players were tearing it up for Atletico, Valencia and Schalke.
Come on, they were plucked from obscurity to play for Man City.  I happen to know for a fact that Aguero and Silva both grew up dreaming of playing for City and had pictures of Jamie Pollock and Paul Dickov on their walls

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
City's 3rd kit for whenever next season starts is shocking, Puma are taking the piss with City now. :lmao
#Sausages

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Remember that time a City fan had a tattoo done with them being 2011 champions league winners, oh dear. :lmao

#Sausages

Offline SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
Should any type of CL ban be implemented, I will assume this means some Premier league titles will have been “won” whilst cheating. Was it just 2013/14 and will they be using an asterisk*?

Can’t see any trophies being stripped even though they should be.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Just think, they would have been winning the FA Cup tomorrow and nobody would give a toss.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Just think, they would have been winning the FA Cup tomorrow and nobody would give a toss.

My fav non-Liverpool moment of last season

Manchester City fan enters press box to complain about pro-Liverpool bias after FA Cup final win

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/manchester-city-fan-press-box-liverpool-bias-fa-cup-final-vs-watford-a8920631.html
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
My fav non-Liverpool moment of last season

Manchester City fan enters press box to complain about pro-Liverpool bias after FA Cup final win

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/manchester-city-fan-press-box-liverpool-bias-fa-cup-final-vs-watford-a8920631.html
Which led to one of the funniest pictures ever made. ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Remember that time a City fan had a tattoo done with them being 2011 champions league winners, oh dear. :lmao

In the early days of the takeover I think one got a Kaka tattoo (before Milan bottled the deal).

Offline an tha

• RAWK's Serious Voice Of Reason And Logic. We'd all be lost without him, lost, I tell you! Mathematically-speaking, not banned yet......
  • Kopite
  • Talking about The Reds an tha....
Bluemoon is full of some of the biggest whoppers to ever grace the internet, but maybe the crown of king whopper goes to this turbo whopper for this piece of simply incredible stupidity...

"The Dippers chairmen stating what a great thing for the game to have footy back , Sir Jordan cant wait to pick up where they left off (losing 4 out of their last 6 games) Klopp stating it was like his first day back at school to see the "boys" again , even spit stated he was glad there was only half a dozen postitve tests , what a desperate football club , and you can guarantee every single one of the Dippers squad will be ready after a nice 3 month rest , because the wheels had come off in March they were physically and mentally f*cked.

Pesonally i would like to f*ck the Dipper game off , play the Under 23 team just to underline how pointless and the complete loss of integrity the league now has , save ourselves for cup glory and another treble and for the 2nd season running proving we are the team to beat , the number of trophies in the cabinet prove that , (and not including micky mouse UEFA/FIFA invitation charity games)"

So let me get this straight...the league starting is pointless and has no integrity, but the FA Cup and the European Cup restarting and his team winning them would see his team achieve glory...

You literally couldn't make it up.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He needs to give that brain cell back, it's owner will be really missing that amount of intelligence.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
And who gives a shit. Like other fanbases, they are trying to make themselves feel better. 

They know that they have been out performed horribly in the league this season and been shown up, despite their big spending yet again.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
"For the second season running proving we're the team to beat" ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline an tha

• RAWK's Serious Voice Of Reason And Logic. We'd all be lost without him, lost, I tell you! Mathematically-speaking, not banned yet......
  • Kopite
He needs to give that brain cell back, it's owner will be really missing that amount of intelligence.

I must admit that i get quite down at times with this lockdown and all that is going on - but half an hour or so on there cheers me up no end!

Offline an tha

• Kopite
"For the second season running proving we're the team to beat" ;D

A team that has lost a quarter of their league games this season....

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I must admit that i get quite down at times with this lockdown and all that is going on - but half an hour or so on there cheers me up no end!
It has some use then [emoji23]

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Physically and mentally fucking ourselves to the greatest lead ever assembled in English top flight football, all the while being The Champions of Europe™ and Champions of the World™
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 10:12:24 pm by disgraced cake »
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline an tha

• Kopite
It has some use then [emoji23]

It really is very therapeutic!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline an tha

• Kopite
Needed cheering up so had a look at bluemoon.

Some clearly challenged individual called karen7 posted at 355pm today "Wahey still champions" then at 517pm posted "football is just not inportant right now".

Brilliant stuff, absolutely tremendous.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97

Some clearly challenged individual called karen7 posted at 355pm today "Wahey still champions" then at 517pm posted "football is just not inportant right now".

Karen7 is indeed an interesting individual. When I dipped my toe into that weird City subculture she comes across as someone who has real trouble with reality.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Had a quick glance. 2 highlights  'football without fans is nothing' - so I guess City are nothing then.

And they are now seemingly obsessed with the women's league being cancelled. That's how much we've broken them.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
If they are found guilty then they should then be stripped of their titles in whatever period this investigation covers. They will have cheated to win simple as that. Their title wins cannot stand.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline an tha

• Kopite
Karen7 is indeed an interesting individual. When I dipped my toe into that weird City subculture she comes across as someone who has real trouble with reality.

She is in good company over there!

Offline an tha

• Kopite
Had a quick glance. 2 highlights  'football without fans is nothing' - so I guess City are nothing then.

And they are now seemingly obsessed with the women's league being cancelled. That's how much we've broken them.

They hate the fact someone has stood up to them and like the worst school yard bully who has been found out big time they are full of anger and feel lost.

They love nothing more than battering everyone and patting them on the head - that is why they have a few pet bitters and some other clubs fans on there, who they do exactly that to....if any of those peoples sides suddenly started challenging them they'd turn on them.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
"Karen is a colloquial term that is used to typify a person perceived to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is considered appropriate or necessary.

K - know your rights
A - accuse everyone
R - request a manager
E - escalate to authorities
N - neglect reason"

Yep, sounds a lot like karen7.

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.

I'm guessing that by 5pm she was busy with her head in the bowl puking up what ever caused the earlier post.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
"Karen is a colloquial term that is used to typify a person perceived to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is considered appropriate or necessary.

K - know your rights
A - accuse everyone
R - request a manager
E - escalate to authorities
N - neglect reason"

Yep, sounds a lot like karen7.

Doesn't Sterling wear 7?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline an tha

• Kopite
I'm guessing that by 5pm she was busy with her head in the bowl puking up what ever caused the earlier post.

Be about right....

I had a bit of look around and this "still champions" thing is a pretty regular shout on there.

Beyond embarrassing, if I was a City fan i'd be holding my hands up and admitting we've had our arses handed to us big time - losing a quarter of our games, being miles behind a team who have absolutely dominated the league and putting up a really poor defence of the title - falling a long way from the incredible standards of the previous two seasons.

I certainly wouldn't be claiming 'still champions' based on the season being halted by a pandemic.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
As long as UEFA and CAS do as we are telling them and ban this skid row family, then we can deal with some no mark ramblings on the internet quite easily.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 11:01:20 am by CHOPPER »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Saw some quotes from Bernardo Silva again yesterday crying about something or the other.

Never known such a whiny little bitch, on or off the pitch.

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
So much cringe

I know right? Cringe overload! Still, love the auld geezer in the background who's half arsedly putting his hands in the air. I mean, what's he even looking at? There's no TV screen there - he's looking straight out the window! :D

Did he luck out and and spot some bird in a short skirt going commando, but cant quite remember why he should be made up?

Popcorn's Art

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
Happy birthday to Kyle Walker. 30 today.

Which is a surprisingly high number considering he usually only invites 5 or 6 women at a time.