Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 2 Everton Richarlison ‘3 Sighurdson pen. 93’  (Read 47151 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1

Officials

Referee: Chris Kavanagh

Assistants: Dan Cook, Sian Massey-Ellis

Fourth official: Paul Tierney

VAR: Andre Marriner   Assistant VAR: Simon Long

I’m not going to mention the previous match with this lot as it’s all been said already and no doubt the main points will come up again.

Let’s focus on the match and the future as the past is gone and there’s no point dragging it up again.

Currently they are 3 points behind us with one game in hand so it’s important for both teams to win this.

We go into the match with 3 losses in a row which is obviously disappointing but even so our points tally over the last 5 matches is two points ahead of theirs.

They haven’t beaten us for the last 23 matches going over 10 years and I don’t see that changing. We are in a horrible run of form but I think a quiet word from Virgil, “win it for me guys” will be enough to motivate us (we don’t need any motivation).

The big issue for me is whether we’ll move Henderson into midfield and play our two new centre halves or bring back Phillips plus Kabak. However after his display against RBL I can’t see Henderson playing anywhere other than centre half; he was my MOTM on Tuesday. He’ll be fired up for this game and it’s fortunate for Everton that there’ll be no crowd…….the atmosphere would be intimidating. At the time of writing this, it is not clear whether Fabinho will be fit but it looks unlikely. I would have liked to see Kabak and Davies starting but I think this is too tough a match to do that.

I think Jurgen will also be fired up and will be barking orders from the touchline……..the TV will need a special swearword bleep for him. He’s been through a very tough time and I know what he’s going through. I think he’ll be full of emotion for a while and will drive the team on from the touch line.

Up front it is disappointing that Jota isn’t back and I don’t think that Keita will be ready to start but he may be on the bench and could come on at some time.

Hopefully Alisson has put his recent mistakes behind him and will show us his “normal” exceptional performance. I have little doubt that he’ll have a good game.

One thing that has been missing is quick passing and I would love to see us pinging the ball quickly and pulling their defence all over the place. We need to concentrate and to smother them as soon as they have the ball. Our recent displays have all been good and we’ve just been missing a small spark.

I think we’ll start with the same 11 players. Curtis was superb in the last game so he deserves to start.

Let’s hope we see the following after the match……….he’s the best manager around and we are so lucky to have him.

I fully expect us to dominate and to score freely. I think this will be the game where we look back and see that things started to get better. I hope every single player will fight for every ball and leave nothing on the pitch. We have to win........anything less is no good.

Oh and I said that I wouldn’t mention the previous match but I suspect that there will be some niggle. I think Everton may target Thiago and Kabak, both of whom tend to mistime their tackles so expect lots of rolling around from Everton to try to influence the ref. My other fear is that Henderson takes things into his own hands and gets too fired up over what happened previously. All it may take is one bad tackle from Everton and emotions may take over. Hope I am wrong. Let’s be firm and play with passion. Don’t give them one second on the ball. Play them off the park.

Over to you guys to predict the lineups, score and any other things you want to discuss.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 07:12:24 pm by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool vs Everton
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 04:31:37 pm »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 04:32:50 pm »
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 04:49:02 pm »
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 05:30:44 pm »

On pills for me nerves.
W

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 05:30:57 pm »
1 Corner Everton
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 05:31:23 pm »
1 Headed wide by Godfrey
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 05:32:21 pm »
2 Some very foul language when Holgate gets a slight push
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2021, 05:32:57 pm »
2 Goal Everton
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 1 Everton Richarlison ‘3
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2021, 05:33:12 pm »
Oh FFS
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2021, 05:33:28 pm »
Wind is gusting at around 34km/h.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2021, 05:33:56 pm »
Not worth a check?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2021, 05:34:15 pm »
Only good thing is that we have the whole match to get back.
W

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2021, 05:34:15 pm »
3 Nightmare start and we haven't looked on it. Nervous almost.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2021, 05:34:32 pm »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2021, 05:34:57 pm »
Gave it away in midfield (have you heard it before?) and they get in behind. Slack.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2021, 05:35:10 pm »
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2021, 05:35:36 pm »
They'll sit tight now.

Coleman tries to get Robertson a card for absolutely no reason at all.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2021, 05:35:39 pm »
Apparently not...
Absolutely ridiculous. From the view I saw it looked level but not a single line drawn.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2021, 05:37:09 pm »
6  Everton far more energetic than us. Reminds me of Leipzig.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2021, 05:37:58 pm »
They are pathetic. Rolling around already.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2021, 05:38:07 pm »
7 Bobby receives in the box but can't find a team mate. At least something a little promising.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2021, 05:38:17 pm »
What a fucking dive by Richarlison there, total hypocrite.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2021, 05:38:23 pm »
Good God! Richarlison has zero shame

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2021, 05:39:20 pm »
8 Quick counter by Liverpool and Prickford clears.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2021, 05:39:57 pm »
What a fucking dive by Richarlison there, total hypocrite.
He jumps into Trent then rolls around clutching his face

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2021, 05:40:39 pm »
10 Corner Liverpool. From the right.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2021, 05:41:07 pm »
10 Gini gets his head on it but it goes out.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2021, 05:41:50 pm »
He jumps into Trent then rolls around clutching his face

Amazing that he wasn't called out for it.  ::)

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2021, 05:43:44 pm »
12 Kabak almost lets Richarlison in but it's a throw.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2021, 05:44:27 pm »
13 Bobby then gives it away but we can clear again and go the other way.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2021, 05:45:18 pm »
14 Richarlison keeps falling over but the ref isn't buying it. This time,
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2021, 05:45:18 pm »
Frenetic passage of play - wind is playing havoc with the ball

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2021, 05:45:51 pm »
Over to whoever it is  Can't remember.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2021, 05:46:25 pm »
Kabak needs to settle down, buy Hamez is another primadonna in blue.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2021, 05:46:41 pm »
Over to Jill
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2021, 05:46:52 pm »
15 That didn't look like a foul to me, but free kick to Everton.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2021, 05:47:04 pm »
Ref buying everything Everton are selling.

James at it now - pathetic

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2021, 05:47:47 pm »
16 Alisson saves the free kick, a pretty tame effort.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2021, 05:48:15 pm »
We don't have much of a midfield at the moment.
Love Ren & Stimpy