Author Topic: Harvey Elliott (Harvey Daniel James Elliott)  (Read 595826 times)

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Re: Welcome Harvey
« Reply #1240 on: May 8, 2021, 10:51:12 am »
Get Harvey his own coach as well then. In terms of physicality, he actually seems to have filled out quite a bit this season - doesn’t he?

He's not that fat, I'm sure he can fit on the coach with the other players

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1241 on: May 8, 2021, 10:55:11 am »
Also helped by the fact that Chelsea had Champions League standard fit and available centre backs...of any standard.

;D

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1242 on: May 8, 2021, 02:11:46 pm »
« Last Edit: May 8, 2021, 02:19:36 pm by Chris~ »

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1243 on: May 8, 2021, 02:22:48 pm »
What's that he finishes on, 7 goals and 11 assists? Outstanding return given his age, the fact he's playing for a midtable team and it's in a tough league. Hope he stays next season, though if the right loan comes about fair enough.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #1244 on: May 8, 2021, 02:26:25 pm »
What's that he finishes on, 7 goals and 11 assists? Outstanding return given his age, the fact he's playing for a midtable team and it's in a tough league. Hope he stays next season, though if the right loan comes about fair enough.

I've not watched any of him at Blackburn, but - if he is to go out on loan again - would returning to Rovers benefit him or does he need to be somewhere else for the sake of progression?

Online Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1245 on: May 8, 2021, 02:28:06 pm »

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1246 on: May 8, 2021, 02:30:05 pm »
I've not watched any of him at Blackburn, but - if he is to go out on loan again - would returning to Rovers benefit him or does he need to be somewhere else for the sake of progression?

No, think he has to go somewhere better. It's been a really good move for all parties, good minutes and he's produced for them, but they're a midtable side and will probably lose their best player this season in Armstrong. If he was to go to the Championship again it'd have to be starting games for someone like Fulham I think, though he does know the club well. Everyone in the Championship would have him, but I don't think many prem teams would be queuing up to give a loanee 18 year old the minutes we'd want him to get elsewhere.

As I've said before, I think looking at it now, if we're going into the Europa League, it may be a good idea to keep him round and play him in every group game, as well as the League Cup, also keeping him on the bench for the prem. Get to January and if he's impressed but not getting league minutes, perhaps a Prem side take him on. If not, possibly back down to the Championship for 5 months to get regular football?

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1247 on: May 8, 2021, 02:33:37 pm »
Sublime finish from him, the kids got so much ability and confidence, looks a special talent

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1248 on: May 8, 2021, 02:49:37 pm »
7 Goals and 11 Assists he ends on for Blackburn.

Maybe we should give them another friendly this year?  ;D

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1249 on: May 8, 2021, 03:06:25 pm »
Does that on his "weak" foot. We've got a little genius! Another loan will be really difficult, too good for the championship, can obviously rule out all our "rivals", don't want to send him to a team that plays crap football or would drop a young player as soon as results get bad so you are probably only left with one or two options really. I'd keep him here regardless but must stay if we are in Europa or Conference league for sure.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #1250 on: May 8, 2021, 03:09:31 pm »
We start winning games by half time again and it’ll be great if he is here as he’ll get minutes.

Another season like this and he’s better off on loan maybe, I don’t know. Jones suffered this year because of our results.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1251 on: May 8, 2021, 03:19:04 pm »
As he's Under 21 he's eligible to play for us in the coming games.  He doesn't need to be registered.  ;D

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1252 on: May 8, 2021, 03:20:52 pm »
He is undoubtedly one of the biggest talents in English football and has been for years..

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1253 on: May 8, 2021, 03:42:58 pm »
Should be on the bench Thursday night hopefully.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1254 on: May 8, 2021, 03:49:40 pm »
People and the world aren't ready for the Elliott/Musialowski team-up.  8)

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1255 on: May 8, 2021, 04:33:45 pm »
Should be on the bench Thursday night hopefully.

Can he get back in time for today?  ;D

Didn't know he could still play for us this season. While top 4 is mathematically still possible I still don't expect us to get it, obviously if we don't win today. If so I'd play him in every game to be honest.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1256 on: May 8, 2021, 04:41:40 pm »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1257 on: May 8, 2021, 04:46:50 pm »
Well done kid

Get his locker next to Hendo though, so he can get some tips on his hair
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1258 on: May 8, 2021, 05:07:33 pm »
Does that on his "weak" foot. We've got a little genius! Another loan will be really difficult, too good for the championship, can obviously rule out all our "rivals", don't want to send him to a team that plays crap football or would drop a young player as soon as results get bad so you are probably only left with one or two options really. I'd keep him here regardless but must stay if we are in Europa or Conference league for sure.

The lad is ridiculously two footed,he pings the ball from the middle of the park with both so well,has amazing vision.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1259 on: May 8, 2021, 05:45:10 pm »
Well done kid

Get his locker next to Hendo though, so he can get some tips on his hair
Hopefully Sadio's not on the other side of him

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #1260 on: May 8, 2021, 05:46:35 pm »
I'd give him game time for the rest of the season. His confidence will be high and fitness good.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1261 on: May 8, 2021, 05:52:20 pm »
Will we definitely be allowed to play him though? Or will the loan contract being until the end of the Championship season, which ends with the play off final, stop him from playing?

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1262 on: May 8, 2021, 05:53:26 pm »
Will we definitely be allowed to play him though? Or will the loan contract being until the end of the Championship season, which ends with the play off final, stop him from playing?
Canos played after his loan ended at the end of 15/16 so would think so unless the rules have changed

Online palimpsest

• Kopite
« Reply #1263 on: May 8, 2021, 09:08:17 pm »
Somebody needs to intervene and take this lad to the nearest barber shop.
We had dreams and songs to sing...

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #1264 on: May 8, 2021, 09:14:39 pm »
Can he get back in time for today?  ;D

Didn't know he could still play for us this season. While top 4 is mathematically still possible I still don't expect us to get it, obviously if we don't win today. If so I'd play him in every game to be honest.

To get top 4 we may need to play him. Goals and Assists!
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #1265 on: May 8, 2021, 10:13:15 pm »
if only he was quicker blah blah blah, great season from the lad, exactly what he needed
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1266 on: May 8, 2021, 10:35:25 pm »
Great finish today, seems like a really productive loan move.
I think if we're in the Europa league next season I'd like him to be here as he'll get game time, if we miss out then perhaps another loan but it would really need to be to the right club.
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline iRed

• Kopite
« Reply #1267 on: May 10, 2021, 10:05:23 am »
Finally, a loan spell that has done a young player some good.  Hopefully he can keep progressing here and become a starter.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1270 on: May 10, 2021, 02:16:29 pm »
Would feel a bit cheap for me if we could bring him in for the last few matches.  Get him involved in training, see where he is, and then crack on with him next season.  He's played more than enough games for his age already.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1271 on: May 10, 2021, 02:19:56 pm »
Can he play

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/05/is-harvey-elliott-eligible-to-play-for-liverpool-this-season-after-loan-ends/

That's the EFL handbook, though?

Either way I doubt he's going to play a significant part in the run in whether he's allowed or not.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1272 on: May 10, 2021, 03:34:51 pm »
Would feel a bit cheap for me if we could bring him in for the last few matches.  Get him involved in training, see where he is, and then crack on with him next season.  He's played more than enough games for his age already.
Cheap in what way? Ordinarily I’d agree we just welcome him back and bed him in for preseason but there’s a part of my brain that think hmmm, CL qualification on a knife edge and we are still stumbling up to the line, so the risk vs reward of playing him with his supreme confidence, even from the bench, is worth it. Look at Macheda. Sure he’s forgotten and wasting away somewhere these days but that precocious little fucker effectively won United that title in 08/09.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1273 on: May 10, 2021, 03:41:04 pm »
Certainly can't hurt having him on the bench. He's got plenty of minutes in the legs so he doesn't have to find his fitness either. Ideally we can get games won without him, but if we lose on Thursday I'd play him in all of the final three.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1274 on: May 10, 2021, 03:42:16 pm »
Certainly can't hurt having him on the bench. He's got plenty of minutes in the legs so he doesn't have to find his fitness either. Ideally we can get games won without him, but if we lose on Thursday I'd play him in all of the final three.

If he's eligible to play...

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #1275 on: May 10, 2021, 04:07:46 pm »
Probably would have done even better for Blackburn too but I read that since their season was pretty much over and they were resigned to midtable, they started favouring their own youth over their loanees. Even then, Harvey still got a good bit of game time which makes me think he must have been almost too good to drop.

Hopefully he is eligible to re-join the team, hope he doesn't have to play but for the time being I'd rather him on the bench over Woodburn.

...I still believe in Woodburn though!

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #1276 on: May 10, 2021, 04:45:11 pm »

As opposed to United getting a game called off against us and then put their stiffs out against our main rivals for top 4, in preparation for the rearranged game?
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1277 on: May 10, 2021, 09:17:50 pm »
As opposed to United getting a game called off against us and then put their stiffs out against our main rivals for top 4, in preparation for the rearranged game?
I know that £80m Suez tanker (accurate as well as perfect rhyming slang) Maguire’s movement sometimes gives the impression that rigor mortis has actually set in, but that’s a bit harsh on United’s squad.

We’ll beat them regardless, and whilst they’ll bend over for Leicester, I’m counting on the tried and trusted Rodger’s choke mechanism to take effect once again in the final 2 games.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1278 on: May 11, 2021, 11:24:37 am »

So if Chelsea were struggling with injuries and then brought back their 100s of loan players who had all finished their club's seasons for Chelsea's final push, you'd be ok with that?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #1279 on: May 13, 2021, 03:30:47 pm »
So if Chelsea were struggling with injuries and then brought back their 100s of loan players who had all finished their club's seasons for Chelsea's final push, you'd be ok with that?
I've just looked at the Squawka review of the Chelsea Loanees season, and, apparently, they can bring back all their players out on loan as far as I am concerned, even if it is against the squad allowance, because Harvey outscored them all. Not just did better than all the individuals, but almost scored more goals than all of them combined, Bruja's 5 in the Eredivisie scuppering the numbers.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 03:36:55 pm by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"