Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2095996 times)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #21640 on: September 22, 2021, 11:36:37 am »
So this is from a browser that I opened, joined the queue and then closed:

Your queue number is no longer valid

Queue numbers are valid for 10 minutes. Unfortunately, your queue number has now expired. Click the button below to get a new place in the queue.

More details
You entered the line at 22/09/2021 08:24:46. It was your turn at 22/09/2021 08:27:22, and your line number was valid until 22/09/2021 08:37:22. Click the button below to get a new place at the end of the line.

So it kept my not open browser at the front for 10 mins, times that by how many thousand there were in the queue.

Am I reading that wrong, you joined the queue at 8.24 and it was your turn at 8.27?  :D

It's definitely an issue that needs addressed. There can't be anyone that has 1 single browser open. I had 9 this morning. 7 had more than an hour. So even though I closed these, it still keeps them in the queue. How do they think this is acceptable?
I get that people can accidently close a window, but couldn't they implement something that removes that session from the queue if the browser is closed for more than 5 minutes? Is that possible? If you close one accidently, then you will open again it straight away anyway.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 11:39:46 am by Barneylfc∗ »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21641 on: September 22, 2021, 11:38:24 am »
So this is from a browser that I opened, joined the queue and then closed:

So it kept my not open browser at the front for 10 mins, times that by how many thousand there were in the queue.

it also doesn't log you out now after paying for your transaction. so there's just a lot of sessions being wasted.
YNWA.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21642 on: September 22, 2021, 11:38:37 am »
Data point: this morning's queue had around  21, 400 positions by the end and took around three hours to process.

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21643 on: September 22, 2021, 11:53:19 am »
What’s availability looking like for the Arsenal match sale tomorrow morning?

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #21644 on: September 22, 2021, 11:57:21 am »

Am I reading that wrong, you joined the queue at 8.24 and it was your turn at 8.27?  :D

It's definitely an issue that needs addressed. There can't be anyone that has 1 single browser open. I had 9 this morning. 7 had more than an hour. So even though I closed these, it still keeps them in the queue. How do they think this is acceptable?
I get that people can accidently close a window, but couldn't they implement something that removes that session from the queue if the browser is closed for more than 5 minutes? Is that possible? If you close one accidently, then you will open again it straight away anyway.
That’s the key issue. It should be one login for every member. I don’t get how that’s so difficult to implement in 2021. Using multiple devices increases your chances of a better queue position but it’s resulting in over 2 hour waits.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21645 on: September 22, 2021, 12:04:01 pm »
What’s availability looking like for the Arsenal match sale tomorrow morning?

Quite a lot still available.

All of Upper Main, all bar CE5 in Upper Kenny available, plus a few Upper Annie and 129
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21646 on: September 22, 2021, 12:05:50 pm »

The problem is that some devices might not be polling because the user is away and the device is hibernating until the user does something.  When users have a one-hour-plus wait, it's not reasonable to expect them to be in attendance regularly.

I think Queue-It have this right.

One solution to avoid lengthy waits would be for the Club to have more sale start times and fewer eligible for each sale.  13,000 at once is way too much.  They have enough sales data to break that into four chunks.  Chunk 1 could be 13+ PL match credits and more than "x" loyalty points accrued from all competitions over the last ten years for example.  I understand other clubs award variable loyalty points with most being awarded for attending the least popular games.

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21647 on: September 22, 2021, 12:05:55 pm »
Quite a lot still available.

All of Upper Main, all bar CE5 in Upper Kenny available, plus a few Upper Annie and 129

Cheers mate, Did you notice the Leeds and Man City games availability? I still need to get Leeds and Man City on Friday morning as I missed out in the ballot for them.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #21648 on: September 22, 2021, 12:11:02 pm »
the site does seem to be improved in the way its not crashing as much as in the past. anyone had any issues ?

the friends & family list is semi inteligent in the way it takes the members your sorting out for tickets to the top of your list so you dont have to go right through it every game you buy tickets for them.

you get 20 minutes to buy tickets which was fine today when i got 4 members sat together in kop for 7 games available in about 12 minutes with the time to check out. no extra time to check out in this system.

you have to remember to go back to the games available before proceeding to check out if you want more tickets, its the big green button to select more games and then tickets.

i didnt get a sms from the bank when paying by card saved on my account but a mate did when he used my credit card on his account to buy tickets. i had to send him the code by sms from the bank.

all is worth noting for possible improvements in november for the rest of the season but in general its not to bad but lfc can do better thats for sure.

good luck all and ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #21649 on: September 22, 2021, 12:11:33 pm »
Cheers mate, Did you notice the Leeds and Man City games availability? I still need to get Leeds and Man City on Friday morning as I missed out in the ballot for them.

I wouldnt bother looking till this time tomorrow pal, be thousands in the ballot to go yet

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #21650 on: September 22, 2021, 01:11:04 pm »
ah makes sense, fair enough. this person in particular seems to have about 10. hospo seats and has been called out for being a tout in the past to be fair.

Pretty sure I know who you're referring to here.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #21651 on: September 22, 2021, 01:36:14 pm »
Pretty sure I know who you're referring to here.

Be interesting to know what 'face value' is too, there is a seasonal price and a match day price, you can sell at less than match day BUT still make money (a lot in some cases) by being above the seasonal price you pay.  That is touting.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21652 on: September 22, 2021, 02:56:09 pm »

Yeah, I don't know how that worked either considering the times you lot were getting, I wasn't even buying tickets I clicked on the wrong bookmark and then went back to have a look when I saw people talking about how it holds your position. I don't think it holding your position is necessarily a bad thing, it's annoying because it wastes time but those browsers aren't buying tickets, I just wish they'd take you through a sign in and reqs check before placing you in the queue, if you choose to sign in somewhere else it invalidates your other session.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21653 on: September 22, 2021, 03:01:08 pm »
wonder what my chances of getting a pair for Leeds are like tomorrow? bringing my sister who is 15 so she needs to be beside me
YNWA

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21654 on: September 22, 2021, 03:35:30 pm »
ah makes sense, fair enough. this person in particular seems to have about 10. hospo seats and has been called out for being a tout in the past to be fair.
There’s a bloke on Twitter who keeps popping up who must have around 20 different hospitality tickets in various lounges. Selling them like he’s some sort of agent and claiming they’re ‘below face value’ but must be raking it in.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #21655 on: September 22, 2021, 03:37:13 pm »
Yeah I think we are all thinking of the same person ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21656 on: September 22, 2021, 03:49:46 pm »
There’s a bloke on Twitter who keeps popping up who must have around 20 different hospitality tickets in various lounges. Selling them like he’s some sort of agent and claiming they’re ‘below face value’ but must be raking it in.

All relatively speaking, but there seems to be a few hospitality sellers that struggle to shift their tickets now.. Quite a few people turned from the old fashioned tout/agencies to getting hospitality tickets officially transferred; same people haven't started to travel this year

On the accounts I see; palace used to be 250-350 and city 300-500 (for "normal" hospitality; not the boxes etc). Palace was advertised for below 100 - and was available on the day/wasn't sold - and loads for city still being pushed..

It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline [streety]

• Craig Davis killed the thread
  • Legacy Fan
    • Coming Soon...
« Reply #21657 on: September 22, 2021, 04:05:05 pm »
Hopefully there are some left for the Members sale on Friday.

What sale was it today? The ballot 'winners'?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #21658 on: September 22, 2021, 04:06:14 pm »
Hopefully there are some left for the Members sale on Friday.

What sale was it today? The ballot 'winners'?

It was 13+, ballot winners is tomorrow

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #21659 on: September 22, 2021, 04:14:11 pm »
Can anyone post a screenshot of city and arsenal current availability please?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21660 on: September 22, 2021, 04:40:36 pm »
Yeah I think we are all thinking of the same person ;D

Report the scumbag. He obviously is running this as a profiteering exercise. There is a waiting list for seasonal hospitality for people who actually want to go to the games.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21661 on: September 22, 2021, 04:51:46 pm »
Report the scumbag. He obviously is running this as a profiteering exercise. There is a waiting list for seasonal hospitality for people who actually want to go to the games.
Me and my wife are both on the hospitality waiting list and have been for some time. Every time I email them I just get fobbed off with the ‘we’re fully subscribed’ line and no indication of where we even are on the list even though I do ask about our position is and what are chances are.

Has the club got an email that supposedly deals with issues such as touting?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 06:31:18 pm by D🐶G »
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #21662 on: September 22, 2021, 04:55:32 pm »
Me and my wife or two are on the hospitality waiting list and have been for some time. Every time I email them I just get fobbed off with the ‘we’re fully subscribed’ line and no indication of where we even are on the list even though I do ask about our position is and what are chances are.

Hang on, how many wives have you got? ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Johnny Foreigner

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21663 on: September 22, 2021, 04:58:47 pm »
Me and my wife or two are on the hospitality waiting list and have been for some time. Every time I email them I just get fobbed off with the ‘we’re fully subscribed’ line and no indication of where we even are on the list even though I do ask about our position is and what are chances are.

I don't disagree with you, but the people flogging the hospitality season tickets are no worse than the club.. There is no face value as you don't know how many cup games it will be.. the club charging below 100 for a qualifier and take 4-500 for the same seat in the knock-outs..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Online Johnny Foreigner

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21664 on: September 22, 2021, 05:00:25 pm »

When the clubs opened for "official" redistribution it was a tap-in for the touts and the club provided the pass.. they could not care less

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21665 on: September 22, 2021, 06:30:28 pm »
Hang on, how many wives have you got? ;D
Haha. Even double checked that before I posted it and didn’t spot the error. ;D

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #21666 on: September 23, 2021, 04:26:13 am »
Not so much about the sales... I could sit here and complain all day about how bad the website and those sales are.

But does anyone have any concrete info regarding credits?

Will home credits this year be used for next year or not? Am I just wasting my time trying to get 13+ H credits this year for none to count next year?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21667 on: September 23, 2021, 04:47:58 am »
Not so much about the sales... I could sit here and complain all day about how bad the website and those sales are.

Will home credits this year be used for next year or not? Am I just wasting my time trying to get 13+ H credits this year for none to count next year?

Not sure if serious as this has been covered ad infinitum.... but anyway:

If you are trying to get to 13+ simply for credit for next year's sale, yes you are wasting your rime.

It's in the FAQs on the club website https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-why-won-t-i-accrue-any-credits-for-tickets-purchased-during-the-2021-22-season

No credits from this season will be used for future seasons. Qualification for next year 13+ will be same as this year, based on credit from 18/19 or 19/20 (whichever had the most).

In-year credits may be used for eligibility in Cup competition in 2021/22 (i.e for further rounds or finals, but CL aways aren't so far at least)
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #21668 on: September 23, 2021, 05:01:24 am »
Thanks for that! I was looking everywhere for that info.

Seems like I won't get any games next year then!

I presume it has only been easier to get tickets this year due to less people flying in for games. However when I say easier I really mean that I have spent a minimum of 2-3 hours refreshing that website for every game so far this year.

Shambles of a system!

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21669 on: September 23, 2021, 07:02:32 am »

Don’t you just want to go and see the reds. Regardless of credits
YNWA

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #21670 on: September 23, 2021, 07:16:21 am »
How is it a shambles of a system? Because you can't get the tickets you want?

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #21671 on: September 23, 2021, 08:15:12 am »
Any inkling on ticket transfers going forward? Sticking with this email thing or the supposed 20 friends and family , that you can still add infinite amounts to, transfer?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #21672 on: September 23, 2021, 08:16:54 am »
More than an hour on everything...
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #21673 on: September 23, 2021, 08:17:08 am »
More than an hour on everything.

Smashing.
Twitter | Blog

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21674 on: September 23, 2021, 08:17:33 am »
Best queue position 5700
YNWA

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21675 on: September 23, 2021, 08:17:57 am »
Best position 1591.

Offline donnerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #21676 on: September 23, 2021, 08:18:38 am »
Best position of 2800, but still says over an hour.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #21677 on: September 23, 2021, 08:20:38 am »
3468 is the best I've got.
Twitter | Blog

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #21678 on: September 23, 2021, 08:21:02 am »
846. Soz Abar me.

I will say it's the luckiest I've been

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21679 on: September 23, 2021, 08:22:11 am »
336.  What witchcraft is this?

On an old Internet Explorer browser though so every chance it won't work.