Author Topic: Liverpool are shite  (Read 513569 times)

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
Re: Liverpool are shite
« Reply #3360 on: May 16, 2021, 09:15:57 pm »
We re an upside down team at the moment. 
The keeper scores, he's our joint top scorer counting across the last 100mins.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3361 on: May 16, 2021, 09:19:43 pm »
First time in our history that our goalkeeper has scored a competitive goal. We must have had some shite playing in that position down the years....... Shite
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #3362 on: May 16, 2021, 11:42:13 pm »
I know some twat somewhere in the bible says "A Wicked And Adulterous Nation Seeketh After A Sign", but come ye unto the lord, as it was written in the empty seats: "THE LORD IS MARC DARCY", and lo, and behold, in the 95th minute we witnessed A Miracle. Marc Darcy, (whoever the fuck you are) step forward that we may kiss the hem of your garment, or your ring if that's more your kind of thing. And give us this day, Andy Burnham as labour leader, and stop the covids, AMEN.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 11:44:02 pm by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3363 on: May 17, 2021, 02:02:42 am »
He's been here how long and only today gets his first goal?

Shite
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #3364 on: May 17, 2021, 02:45:03 am »
First time in our history that our goalkeeper has scored a competitive goal. We must have had some shite playing in that position down the years....... Shite
Yeah, true. We had another one whose legs became wobbly when facing penalties too... Where do we find those keepers?!...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Hymer Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3365 on: May 19, 2021, 10:35:53 pm »
So did our goalie lose his sat nav or summat? Didnt find his way into the Burnley box once tonight ...... Shite!

Offline incredibleL4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3366 on: May 20, 2021, 10:45:12 am »
Our midfield is super-shite.  They have scored 6 goals in the league between them, the keeper and defenders have scored 7.  Worryingly I am not sure if this is shite or just a fact.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3367 on: May 20, 2021, 12:37:41 pm »
0-3 and three points in the bag. But there's "six pointer" games too I've been told. WTF! Klopp, why did you not declare this a six pointer?  :no We'd have qualified already! Shite!  :wanker
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3368 on: May 20, 2021, 12:39:37 pm »
Fucking relying on our keeper and centre halfs to score goals now, how fucking shite is that
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3369 on: May 20, 2021, 01:50:26 pm »
anyone noticed how shite our forwards are

our one season wonder have been top scorer for four straight seasons.

we need sancho now!

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #3370 on: May 20, 2021, 02:02:37 pm »
it looks like we're not going to qualify for the europa now - shite
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3371 on: May 20, 2021, 02:20:09 pm »
anyone noticed how shite our forwards are

our one season wonder have been top scorer for four straight seasons.

we need sancho now!
He can't even do one-season-wonders properly? Sell him!
The Boy from Brazil!
Float like Papillon

Online farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3372 on: May 20, 2021, 06:13:52 pm »
Fucking relying on our keeper and centre halfs to score goals now, how fucking shite is that
The CBs are not that good either, mate. Van Dijk, the "worlds best defender", has scored just once all season long. Maguire has two...

Offline markedasred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3373 on: May 20, 2021, 06:24:32 pm »
I was going to say no offence mate, but actually, I am quite happy to offend your sensibilites when I say, your comment is shite. Thursday Sunday is still very much on the table when the mighty Owl is preparing his last toowit to woo.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #3374 on: May 20, 2021, 06:28:56 pm »
So did our goalie lose his sat nav or summat? Didnt find his way into the Burnley box once tonight ...... Shite!
I came here for lines like this today.  ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3375 on: May 20, 2021, 06:44:35 pm »
The CBs are not that good either, mate. Van Dijk, the "worlds best defender", has scored just once all season long. Maguire has two...

That is totally unacceptable. obviously giving it the billy big bollocks, can't be arsed trying, now he has CL, PL, Super Cup and WCC medals :no
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3376 on: May 20, 2021, 06:54:54 pm »
That is totally unacceptable. obviously giving it the billy big bollocks, can't be arsed trying, now he has CL, PL, Super Cup and WCC medals :no
He’s been hiding all season. More interested in his Instagram

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #3377 on: May 20, 2021, 07:05:48 pm »
literal LOL moment that, thanks ;D

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3378 on: May 20, 2021, 07:39:44 pm »
Once again we need last day heroics to qualify for the CL, just like so often under Klopp. I see nothing has changed since 3 or 4 years ago...

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #3379 on: May 20, 2021, 07:46:11 pm »
Trust Alisson to go and hit a barren patch just when we need some goals .- twat.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #3380 on: May 20, 2021, 07:51:39 pm »
Only made it to the cl final twice since klopp got here. And lost one of those. Don't know why we even bother trying to qualify. We'd be better off letting arsenal have our spot.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3381 on: May 23, 2021, 05:57:06 pm »
Worst defending Champions since the invention of the words defending & Champions.

Shameful & no wonder the kit man is sacking it off,I mean who wants to wash the dirty kecks of losers.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3382 on: May 23, 2021, 06:02:13 pm »
Can't even fill the stadium on the last home game of the season. Shameful

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3383 on: May 23, 2021, 06:03:46 pm »
60m for a one goal wonder in alisson.

how long are we going to keep him for. i lost all my faith in fsg and sos

shite!

Offline Hymer Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3384 on: May 23, 2021, 07:18:58 pm »
Back to relying on the forwards to score goals again I see. What happened to goals from everywhere? Another flash in the pan .....Shite!

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3385 on: May 23, 2021, 07:20:15 pm »
The naysayers were right; we failed to finish 4th

Shite
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3386 on: May 24, 2021, 07:01:34 am »
17 points from the top of the table after winning the league, can't even fall from grace properly. City just last season managed 18. Chelsea in 2015-16 managed 31!

A distant third (at best) in that league as well. I give up.

Shite!

:wanker

The Boy from Brazil!
Float like Papillon

Offline Hymer Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3387 on: May 24, 2021, 03:27:55 pm »
I heard Kloppo likes the little competitions between the players, like the number of assists between Trent and Robertson the goals between Sadio and Mo but when we are down to the last two standing do we have to extend that to which centre half can get the most stitches and biggest lump on the head in the game??...........Shite!

Offline markedasred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3388 on: June 2, 2021, 09:13:21 am »
It's been so hot the past few days that I am expecting a hose pipe ban some time soon, just when I need to fill the kids swimming pool. This would have been shite, but luckily I had the bitter salty tears of some cup losing blue and red mancs, and now, with Carlo off, I could have filled an Olympic size pool with all the extra Ev heartbreak on offer. Opposition disappointment is like buses. You wait ages, then three come at once.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3389 on: June 2, 2021, 09:15:17 am »
Our manager isn't even good enough to be poached by Real Madrid. Shite

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3390 on: June 2, 2021, 09:17:46 am »
Our manager isn't even good enough to be poached by Real Madrid. Shite
They are genuinely claiming that too
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3391 on: June 24, 2021, 06:00:40 pm »
None of our so called "international level"  footballers even so much as made the bench for the Euros tonight.

Pathetic.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3392 on: June 25, 2021, 10:56:59 am »
Not a single goal or assist for Salah, Mane or Firmino (our so called "front 3") in the Euros so far. Meanwhile Shaqiri and Jota, who our thick manager leave on the bench in favour of those three frauds, have three goals between them.

Gini Wijnaldum, who was dismissed by Klopp, has three goals.

Yarmolenko and Depay, both linked with Liverpool but snubbed, have even managed to score.

We're a joke.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #3393 on: June 25, 2021, 11:43:58 am »
Not a single goal or assist for Salah, Mane or Firmino (our so called "front 3") in the Euros so far. Meanwhile Shaqiri and Jota, who our thick manager leave on the bench in favour of those three frauds, have three goals between them.

Gini Wijnaldum, who was dismissed by Klopp, has three goals.

Yarmolenko and Depay, both linked with Liverpool but snubbed, have even managed to score.

We're a joke.
Yeah! And our keepers have saved fuck all yet one we sold off played very well indeed. Worramess.

Offline Jwils21

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3394 on: June 25, 2021, 11:59:06 am »
Yeah! And our keepers have saved fuck all yet one we sold off played very well indeed. Worramess.

Mignolet

Lovren
Coady
Kabak

Gulacsi
Wijnaldum
Allen
Can

Sterling
Benteke
Bogdan

That's a pretty mean look Starting XI of our former players, deemed not good enough for us but yet good enough to start in a major international tournament. I mean, you'd have to play Bogdan on the left wing and Gulacsi at RWB, but with Klopp's recent form (like converting free scoring Wijnaldum into a DM?!) you wouldn't put it past him.

Online farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3395 on: July 8, 2021, 09:10:19 am »
What a slump from last season… just after finishing strongly to guarantee us a CL spot, there we are back in the second half of the table even before the season began. Our fans were laughing at Arsenal being a mid-table team, but they are atop of the table. Even Brentford and Brighton are ahead of us, never mind fucking Burnley and Palace, but what hurts the most is the Bitters being above us. Benitez’ impact is evident before the fist ball has been kicked. Shite!

The only way I could see out of this is splashing some 200-300m to outspend City, Chelsea and PSG, or we will remain shite.

Offline Jwils21

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3396 on: July 8, 2021, 09:36:09 am »
What a slump from last season… just after finishing strongly to guarantee us a CL spot, there we are back in the second half of the table even before the season began. Our fans were laughing at Arsenal being a mid-table team, but they are atop of the table. Even Brentford and Brighton are ahead of us, never mind fucking Burnley and Palace, but what hurts the most is the Bitters being above us. Benitez’ impact is evident before the fist ball has been kicked. Shite!

The only way I could see out of this is splashing some 200-300m to outspend City, Chelsea and PSG, or we will remain shite.

Mbappe and Haaland are literally the only way we can even think of breaking into the Europa Conference.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #3397 on: July 8, 2021, 10:04:52 am »

I checked my alphabet twice with Palace, then the penny dropped.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #3398 on: July 20, 2021, 05:39:49 pm »
Couldn't beat Wanker Innsbruck? Klopp must walk.

Edit: Couldn't beat Stuttgart either? Klopp still must walk.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 06:22:07 pm by disgraced cake »
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #3399 on: July 20, 2021, 06:49:58 pm »
2 games without a win. Need to stop the rot.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season