Author Topic: Joao Carlos Teixeira  (Read 1588 times)

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
Joao Carlos Teixeira
« on: June 4, 2020, 10:34:42 pm »
Another goal for this fella tonight. Top goalscorer for his club. 0.53 goals a game. 0.18 assists per game.

https://fbref.com/en/players/601299e9/Joao-Carlos-Teixeira
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Joao Carlos Teixeira
« Reply #1 on: June 5, 2020, 03:51:54 pm »
Absolutely flabbergasted that he is 27. My memory convinced itself that he was an 18-year old youngster when he played in the 2013/14 season rather than being early 20s.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
Re: Joao Carlos Teixeira
« Reply #2 on: September 4, 2020, 07:00:51 pm »
Signed for 2 years by Feynoord from Vitória de Guimarães in Portugal's Primeira Liga

Google translate: from https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-09-03/vitoria-de-guimaraes-joao-carlos-teixeira-anuncia-saida/859473
João Carlos Teixeira said goodbye this Thursday to Vitória de Guimarães. The 27-year-old midfielder is one of the targets of the Rotterdam Feyenoord.

«A club that has helped me to grow and has always supported me, two very important times in my life. Thanks @vitoriasc_oficial and to all the fans and conquerors », he wrote on social networks

Formed at Sporting, João Carlos Teixeira arrived at Vitória de Guimarães in 2018, after spells at Liverpool, Brentford, Brighton, FC Porto and SC Braga. In total, he played 53 matches and scored 10 goals for the Guimarães emblem.
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi