Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 529230 times)

Online anitrella

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Autocup
« Reply #5640 on: January 24, 2023, 12:19:14 pm »
Mine just taken

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5641 on: January 24, 2023, 04:53:02 pm »
1 out of 3 pending

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5642 on: January 24, 2023, 05:35:30 pm »
Mine taken today.

Online DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5643 on: January 25, 2023, 04:27:43 pm »
Money been taken but haven't had a confirmation email or nothing showing on my account yet. Anyone else?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5644 on: January 25, 2023, 04:53:43 pm »
Money been taken but haven't had a confirmation email or nothing showing on my account yet. Anyone else?

The emails come when they've finished.

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5645 on: January 26, 2023, 09:15:57 am »
Anyone else still not been charged yet?  Updated my card details so first time with a new card and worried it won't go through!

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5646 on: January 26, 2023, 09:58:46 am »
Anyone else still not been charged yet?  Updated my card details so first time with a new card and worried it won't go through!

Same concerns here! Nothing seems to have gone through yet.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #5647 on: January 26, 2023, 10:17:39 am »
I've not had anything either

If payment fails they give you a grace period to manually purchase the seat

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #5648 on: January 26, 2023, 03:22:26 pm »
Just checked my account and of course mine had failed again. So i found it under reservations and checked out.  Assume they would have told me at some point.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5649 on: January 26, 2023, 03:33:45 pm »

No contact from the club but new card obviously failed, just logged in and paid now

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #5650 on: January 26, 2023, 07:16:25 pm »
Got the emails at 4 o’clock to say all ours have gone through.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5651 on: January 26, 2023, 09:48:17 pm »
Got e-mails at 4:15 to say all ours had failed for whatever reason.  Had to go into reservations and do each transaction individually.  E-mail says non-payment needs sorting by 0730 on Monday.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #5652 on: February 22, 2023, 10:22:50 am »
Do people think all 4 homes in CL this year (in the exception of  a miracle)  secures ACS next season even if we drop to europa league? Presume Wolves home Fa cup and Derby home League cup will secure ACS next year?

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #5653 on: February 22, 2023, 11:01:59 am »
Do people think all 4 homes in CL this year (in the exception of  a miracle)  secures ACS next season even if we drop to europa league? Presume Wolves home Fa cup and Derby home League cup will secure ACS next year?

I think 1 home probably will. If we're in the europa or europa conference would probably drop to all members. FA cup and league cup will both drop to all members. New Annie Road helps a lot with this

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #5654 on: February 22, 2023, 11:02:21 am »
No more random payments! Get innnnn!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5655 on: February 22, 2023, 11:03:44 am »
No more random payments! Get innnnn!

Every cloud and all that!  :P I'm definitely not as skint this season as last.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #5656 on: February 22, 2023, 11:06:45 am »
I think 1 home probably will. If we're in the europa or europa conference would probably drop to all members. FA cup and league cup will both drop to all members. New Annie Road helps a lot with this

Yeah i've got one with all 4 for champs league and my partner has 3/4 so was just scanning the chances! I think we get top 4 with nothing else to focus on now!

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #5657 on: February 22, 2023, 11:07:50 am »
Every cloud and all that!  :P I'm definitely not as skint this season as last.
Ha ha true.

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #5658 on: February 22, 2023, 11:57:15 am »
Do you think if we went to Europa it would be based on this years champs league ?

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5659 on: February 22, 2023, 11:57:45 am »
Do you think if we went to Europa it would be based on this years champs league ?
Yes of course
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #5660 on: February 22, 2023, 12:02:10 pm »
Yes of course

Thanks mate! Only managed to get onto the ladder this year luckily with the ajax sale so not 100% sure on European games! thanks tho

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #5661 on: March 14, 2023, 10:23:18 am »
The expansion will see around 1,000 new season tickets allocated and more than 3,000 new general admission tickets per game for the Members sale. It will also have a new young adult section in the lower tier, behind the goal. It will mean a doubling of the number of tickets available to young supporters in the Anfield Road Stand, with more than a quarter of all seats set aside for younger fans.

Presume this makes the Autocup easier to get on next season

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #5662 on: March 20, 2023, 01:19:29 pm »
The expansion will see around 1,000 new season tickets allocated and more than 3,000 new general admission tickets per game for the Members sale. It will also have a new young adult section in the lower tier, behind the goal. It will mean a doubling of the number of tickets available to young supporters in the Anfield Road Stand, with more than a quarter of all seats set aside for younger fans.

Presume this makes the Autocup easier to get on next season
definitely although will be interesting if we don't get champions league

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5663 on: March 20, 2023, 01:55:09 pm »
definitely although will be interesting if we don't get champions league

People will still go on it. Although if the club clamp down on forwarding tickets.

The run to Basel I don't think the same people sat near us until the quarters and semis

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5664 on: March 20, 2023, 01:59:32 pm »
People will still go on it. Although if the club clamp down on forwarding tickets.

The run to Basel I don't think the same people sat near us until the quarters and semis

Absolutely. Forwarding only (credit moves with the ticket) and non-attendance results in loss of credit. Is a must for cup competitions imo.

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #5665 on: March 31, 2023, 02:04:35 pm »
so annoying to not be able to get in my season ticket seat for not having Real Madrid despite having all 3 previous games in this seasons CL. Should get on it with 3 out of 4 in the non guarenteed auto cup enrollment but will be who knows where in the ground. Anyway demand might not be high if we finish 7th and finish with Europa conference league for next season haha
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #5666 on: April 5, 2023, 12:51:12 am »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/seasonticketrenewals/auto-cup-scheme

To ensure a fair process for all supporters, season ticket holders are subject to the same qualifying criteria as official members for enrolment into the Auto Cup Scheme(s). 

The qualifying criteria for Auto Cup Scheme enrolment for season 2023/24 will be based on home cup games recorded during season 2022/23:

European

Real Madrid (21.02.23)
Napoli (01.11.22)
Rangers FC (04.10.22)
Ajax (13.09.22)
Season Ticket holders who recorded all four European home games will be eligible for European Auto Cup Scheme enrolment during season ticket renewal OR the guaranteed additional enrolment period.

Season Ticket holders and Official Members who recorded one or more European home games will be eligible to register their interest for European Auto Cup Scheme enrolment during the non-guaranteed additional enrolment period.

FA Cup

Season Ticket holders who recorded the Wolverhampton Wanderers (07.01.23) FA Cup home game will be eligible for FA Cup Auto Cup Scheme enrolment during season ticket renewal OR the guaranteed additional enrolment period.

League Cup

Season Ticket holders who recorded the Derby County (09.11.22) League Cup home game will be eligible for League Cup Auto Cup Scheme enrolment during season ticket renewal OR the guaranteed additional enrolment period.

« Last Edit: April 5, 2023, 01:00:18 am by SnowGoon »
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #5667 on: April 5, 2023, 05:23:00 pm »
That’s good news, as it should be. The perk for a STH is getting to stay in the same seat and not having to fight it out for a decent spec with us members.

Let’s hope we get into Europe next season. Europa will do me…random teams rather than another game against Real, Napoli etc

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #5668 on: April 5, 2023, 06:26:29 pm »
That’s good news, as it should be. The perk for a STH is getting to stay in the same seat and not having to fight it out for a decent spec with us members.

Let’s hope we get into Europe next season. Europa will do me…random teams rather than another game against Real, Napoli etc
Yeah, I enjoyed that season in the Europa half Rodgers/half Klopp.. getting to play the likes of Sion/Augsburg... be some good trips if we get Europa/Conference league
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #5669 on: April 16, 2023, 12:36:22 pm »
I've no doubt I am missing something really obvious, but does anyone know how you change the saved card for the auto cup payments?

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #5670 on: April 16, 2023, 01:45:09 pm »
I've no doubt I am missing something really obvious, but does anyone know how you change the saved card for the auto cup payments?

Don’t think you can at the moment, they have temporarily removed the option during the membership renewal period ( so they said)

Online Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #5671 on: April 16, 2023, 02:21:19 pm »
Don’t think you can at the moment, they have temporarily removed the option during the membership renewal period ( so they said)

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know. Cheers.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5672 on: April 16, 2023, 04:09:31 pm »
Why would you need to?

There's no more payments this season and next season you'll have to enter new card details if you get on a ACS

Online Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #5673 on: April 16, 2023, 07:45:52 pm »
Already enrolled on the ACS when renewing season ticket…. I assumed it would just continue to use the card it’s used for the past two years or so but that card is no use now.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5674 on: April 30, 2023, 07:26:29 am »
How would auto cup work if we get Europa next season? Reckon any member could apply or based on attendance from 15/16 when we were last in it?

Online ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5675 on: April 30, 2023, 07:34:52 am »
How would auto cup work if we get Europa next season? Reckon any member could apply or based on attendance from 15/16 when we were last in it?

Be based on this seasons attendance in the CL, always based on the last season in Europe no matter what the competition.

Offline Claude Cat

• Sworn Enemy of Pawed Dog!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #5676 on: May 3, 2023, 12:36:29 am »
Can’t believe we’re finally seeing the back of those 19/20 games in the eligibility!

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5677 on: May 3, 2023, 06:08:02 am »
Can’t believe we’re finally seeing the back of those 19/20 games in the eligibility!

You'd imagine that with the Anny Road expansion they'll be a larger ACS this year - I'm unsure if many who had all the group games will have missed out on Madrid.

I'm sure some will be on it and *wrongly* assume they definitely are on it for all coming seasons.

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #5678 on: May 3, 2023, 10:04:08 am »
You'd imagine that with the Anny Road expansion they'll be a larger ACS this year - I'm unsure if many who had all the group games will have missed out on Madrid.

I'm sure some will be on it and *wrongly* assume they definitely are on it for all coming seasons.

I might be wrong but im sure all season ticket holders who have all 4 games from this year are guaranteed ACS? Therefore this must mean all members with these games are also guaranteed?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5679 on: May 3, 2023, 10:30:45 am »
I might be wrong but im sure all season ticket holders who have all 4 games from this year are guaranteed ACS? Therefore this must mean all members with these games are also guaranteed?

As far as next year goes I do suspect anyone who wants to go on the ACS is guaranteed. Imagine we basically can't be bothered with Europe and Klopp is putting a second string out because we are trying to win 25 out of the first 26 league games and don't get out of the group.

All those on the 23/24 ACS aren't guaranteed a place on it in 24/25.