Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4571687 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The F*cking Liar & Deranged Animal.
« Reply #32160 on: October 22, 2017, 12:25:25 am »

Trump admin wants to slash birth control access and push ineffective ‘rhythm method’ for women: memo

The Trump administration wants to replace reliable birth control methods with "fertility awareness," a dubious family planning technique that fails nearly a quarter of women every year.

In a leaked memo obtained by Crooked, White House officials wrote that they intend to slash federal funding to the U.S. Agency for International Development's family planning budget and require "equal funding" for fertility awareness. The memo further specifies that fertility planning should be the sole birth control method made available to young girls.

Newsweek has reached out to the White House for comment on the memo and hasn't heard back. Newsweek couldn't independently verify the veracity of the memo.

Fertility planning, also known as the "calendar method" or "rhythm method," requires women to diligently track their menstrual cycles, pinpoint the days when they're ovulating and avoid sex during that time in order to be effective. Because about 30% of women experience irregular periods, however, fertility planning has one of the highest rates of failure of any family planning method. The calendar method also asks a lot of young girls, who often learn little about sex and reproductive thanks to abstinence-only education across the country.

"I'm quite concerned it could lead to more unintended pregnancy," Dr. Kristyn Brandi, an OB/GYN based in Los Angeles, tells Newsweek. "It would be especially harmful to girls who don't have an awareness of their bodies or of other evidence-based methods to prevent pregnancy."

Rates of unintended pregnancy and teen births have hit record lows over the last two years, as has the abortion rate. Experts agree access to birth control and more information about effective ways to prevent pregnancy have contributed to this downward trend. Brandi worries the Trump administration's endorsement of calendar planning could send those rates soaring again.

"If we're limiting women's contraceptive choices or not informing them of all of their choices, women could become pregnant more often, which could lead to more abortions," Brandi says. "If [the Trump White House's] goal is to decrease abortion, they're doing exactly the opposite."

The Trump administration may not have given much thought to the logical outcomes of limiting women's access to effective birth control. In the section discussing fertility planning, the White House's leaked memo names Katy Talento, a Domestic Policy Council member who has written about the supposed side effects of hormonal birth control methods, as a point of contact. In a January 2015 column for the Federalist, Talento argued that birth control pills could be "breaking your uterus for good."

This kind of propaganda only promises disaster for women's health, Dawn Laguens, executive vice president of the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, wrote in a press release provided to Newsweek.

"This memo reveals not only a disdain for women’s health and lives, but a lack of understanding of the basics of sexual and reproductive health," she wrote. "This is the Trump Administration’s true agenda laid bare: eliminate women’s basic health care for the sake of an extreme political agenda, no matter how many get hurt along the way."

President Donald Trump seems largely unconcerned with the consequences of his party's war on women's reproductive health. Earlier this month, the Department of Health and Human Services rolled back the Affordable Care Act's requirement that employers include birth control coverage in their employees' health insurance plans, a decision that restricts low-income women's access to contraception, among others. And in the past, Trump's moves to dismantle women's access to birth control and abortion have had dire consequences for other basic prevantative health care services, like cervical and breast cancer screenings, STI testing and treatment and well-woman exams.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #32161 on: October 22, 2017, 01:52:14 am »

More divide and conquer nonsense trying to drag U.S. society back into the fucking early 20th century. Mind you, Pence and his cohort are probably loving this idea

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #32162 on: October 22, 2017, 01:58:25 am »
No scheduled activities for Trump today, other than one hell of a Twitter binge late afternoon/early evening. Also an executive order is a "legislative approval" now

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Officials behind the now discredited "Dossier" plead the Fifth. Justice Department and/or FBI should immediately release who paid for it.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Keep hearing about "tiny" amount of money spent on Facebook ads. What about the billions of dollars of Fake News on CNN, ABC, NBC & CBS?

Donald J. Trump‏@realDonaldTrump
Crooked Hillary Clinton spent hundreds of millions of dollars more on Presidential Election than I did. Facebook was on her side, not mine!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
Just out, but lightly reported: "Fewest jobless claims since 1973 show firm U.S. Job Market" Lowest since March 1973. @bpolitics

I agree getting Tax Cuts approved  is important (we will also get HealthCare), but perhaps no Administration has done more in its first.....

...9 months than this Administration. Over 50 Legislation approvals, massive regulation cuts, energy freedom, pipelines, border security....

...2nd Amendment, Strong Military, ISIS, historic VA improvement, Supreme Court Justice, Record Stock Market, lowest unemployment in 17 yrs!

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #32163 on: October 22, 2017, 03:17:04 am »
No scheduled activities for Trump today, other than one hell of a Twitter binge late afternoon/early evening. Also an executive order is a "legislative approval" now

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Officials behind the now discredited "Dossier" plead the Fifth. Justice Department and/or FBI should immediately release who paid for it.

Keep hearing about "tiny" amount of money spent on Facebook ads. What about the billions of dollars of Fake News on CNN, ABC, NBC & CBS?

Crooked Hillary Clinton spent hundreds of millions of dollars more on Presidential Election than I did. Facebook was on her side, not mine!

Just out, but lightly reported: "Fewest jobless claims since 1973 show firm U.S. Job Market" Lowest since March 1973. @bpolitics

I agree getting Tax Cuts approved  is important (we will also get HealthCare), but perhaps no Administration has done more in its first.....

...9 months than this Administration. Over 50 Legislation approvals, massive regulation cuts, energy freedom, pipelines, border security....

...2nd Amendment, Strong Military, ISIS, historic VA improvement, Supreme Court Justice, Record Stock Market, lowest unemployment in 17 yrs!

All I hear is Stephen Colbert:

but perhaps no Administration has done more in its first dot dot dot dot dot
dot dot dot 9 months than this Administration.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:25:06 am by coolbyrne »
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32164 on: October 22, 2017, 03:53:47 am »
All I hear is Stephen Colbert:

but perhaps no Administration has done more in its first dot dot dot dot dot
dot dot dot 9 months than this Administration.

You'd think someone would tell him that an ellipsis only has three dots.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32165 on: October 22, 2017, 04:10:32 am »

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #32166 on: October 22, 2017, 04:11:30 am »
You'd think someone would tell him that an ellipsis only has three dots.

And why does he need to start the next tweet with ellipsis??
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #32167 on: October 22, 2017, 04:14:38 am »
Oh, these sour times.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32168 on: October 22, 2017, 04:17:54 am »
It Didn’t Just Start Now: John Kelly Has Always Been a Hard-Right Bully
https://theintercept.com/2017/10/21/it-didnt-just-start-now-john-kelly-has-always-been-a-hard-right-bully/

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #32169 on: October 22, 2017, 07:45:34 am »
Pentagon Document Contradicts Trump’s Gold Star Claims
http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/after-trump-claim-white-house-still-lacked-casualty-list

This line says it all:

‘White House aides were aware on the day the president made the statement that it was not accurate — but that they should try to make it accurate as soon as possible, given the gathering controversy.’

‘Billy, have you cleaned your room?’
‘Yes’
‘Really, is that true?’
‘I will be making it true at the earliest opportunity...’
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32170 on: October 22, 2017, 11:31:11 am »
So, five former presidents gather for a hurricane relief concert.  Where was 45?  Was he too busy practising his golf swing?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32171 on: October 22, 2017, 12:24:48 pm »
So, five former presidents gather for a hurricane relief concert.  Where was 45?  Was he too busy practising his golf swing?

To be fair they probably didn't want him anywhere near it anyway. He sent a video message I think.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #32172 on: October 22, 2017, 01:13:20 pm »
Trumpolini has awoke. Good grief

It is finally sinking through. 46% OF PEOPLE BELIEVE MAJOR NATIONAL NEWS ORGS FABRICATE STORIES ABOUT ME. FAKE NEWS, even worse! Lost cred.

Offline kopite321

• Bi-polar skyscraper
  • Kopite
« Reply #32173 on: October 22, 2017, 01:41:09 pm »
Here we go again ...me me me me me me ... if I woke up tomorrow and read he had been struck dead by lightening on a golf course I think it would be one of the best days of my life.   
During the recording sessions in Los Angeles, Spector held Johnny at gunpoint, forcing him to repeatedly play a riff.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32174 on: October 22, 2017, 06:19:31 pm »
Trump won’t say name of Sgt. Johnson after Niger death: ‘I was so nice… I spoke the name of the young man’

So very,very nice,the nicest,infact it has been said that he invented niceties.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #32175 on: October 22, 2017, 07:06:19 pm »
Trump won’t say name of Sgt. Johnson after Niger death: ‘I was so nice… I spoke the name of the young man’

So very,very nice,the nicest,infact it has been said that he invented niceties.

“Look, I was so nice,” the president continued. “I’ve called many people. And I would think that every one of them appreciated it.

I cannot begin to describe my loathing.
Oh, these sour times.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32176 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:38 pm »
I cannot begin to describe my loathing.

I know exactly what you mean. For the first time in my life, I can honestly say I hate a public figure. Not just find them irritating, or dislike them a bit, but pure, visceral hatred, and I'm not proud of it at all.

Sometimes I try to tell myself that he can't help the fucked up way he is, he's obviously unhinged and suffering from several weird personality disorders, but it doesn't really help at all. I genuinely loathe the c*nt with every fibre of my being. It's not healthy, but there it is.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32177 on: October 22, 2017, 08:19:37 pm »
I'm so great...

Many many people believe so...

Everybody appreciates how great I am...

It was the best ever...

Nobody else has ever done what I did...

Trump has taken bullshit bingo to a whole new level.  The constant regurgitation of stock phrases and buzz words goes beyond irritating.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #32179 on: October 23, 2017, 01:46:39 am »
The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the diseased tree.

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
Whats w bedazzled red cowboy hat Maxine Watters is wearing criticizing T party? Easier 2 take u seriously when u dont look like a stripper;)

1. The racist fuckhead is actually talking about Frederica Wilson. (I'm sure all black women look the same to him.)
2. It's 'Maxine Waters'.
3. His step-mother is glorified prostitute.
Oh, these sour times.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32180 on: October 23, 2017, 02:24:41 am »
The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the diseased tree.

Donald Drumpf Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
Whats w bedazzled red cowboy hat Maxine Watters is wearing criticizing T party? Easier 2 take u seriously when u dont look like a stripper;)

1. The racist fuckhead is actually talking about Frederica Wilson. (I'm sure all black women look the same to him.)
2. It's 'Maxine Waters'.
3. His step-mother is glorified prostitute.

Is that even real? Doesn't exit on his feed now.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #32181 on: October 23, 2017, 03:02:06 am »
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #32182 on: October 23, 2017, 08:22:11 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/22/cub-scout-kicked-out-of-group-colorado-republican-vicki-marble

Not directly to do with him, but when considers the ‘speech’ he made to the scouts, it is interesting to see how any form of questioning of the right is seen as bad form
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #32183 on: October 23, 2017, 08:44:46 am »
I know exactly what you mean. For the first time in my life, I can honestly say I hate a public figure. Not just find them irritating, or dislike them a bit, but pure, visceral hatred, and I'm not proud of it at all.

Sometimes I try to tell myself that he can't help the fucked up way he is, he's obviously unhinged and suffering from several weird personality disorders, but it doesn't really help at all. I genuinely loathe the c*nt with every fibre of my being. It's not healthy, but there it is.

The thing that get`s me is that everything about him is utterly transparent:

From the first glance at him he is just so totally FAKE. I don`t know how other people cannot get that instinctual gut feeling of wrongness about him just from his appearance; the fake teeth, fake hair, fair skin colour, fake body shape (somewhat masked by his failing muumuu suits). The emperor is naked. Are people so willing to believe in a "strong" white man that they don`t trust the evidence of their own eyes?

And that`s just his appearance, there is his awful personality flaws that would keep a team of psychiatrists in work forever, his obvious lie after lie after lie than can be easily fact checked. The learned behaviour; he`s the obvious example of an ignoramus that gets his information from people he respects, unfortunately he`s one of those lickspittles that sucks up to the class bully and takes every terrible thing they say as gospel. He`s a coward emboldened by the mob.

Did I miss anything?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32184 on: October 23, 2017, 09:07:22 am »
It's real but from 2011. https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/106431713835614208

Not that it changes what he says, but people really should include when the tweet was posted as it would put into context.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32185 on: October 23, 2017, 09:10:20 am »

From the first glance at him he is just so totally FAKE. I don`t know how other people cannot get that instinctual gut feeling of wrongness about him just from his appearance; the fake teeth, fake hair, fair skin colour, fake body shape (somewhat masked by his failing muumuu suits). The emperor is naked. Are people so willing to believe in a "strong" white man that they don`t trust the evidence of their own eyes?

And that`s just his appearance, there is his awful personality flaws that would keep a team of psychiatrists in work forever, his obvious lie after lie after lie than can be easily fact checked. The learned behaviour; he`s the obvious example of an ignoramus that gets his information from people he respects, unfortunately he`s one of those lickspittles that sucks up to the class bully and takes every terrible thing they say as gospel. He`s a coward emboldened by the mob.

Did I miss anything?

I think you nailed it about Trump.  As to why he's still enjoying such popular support... *shrugs*

Any number of reasons.  There maybe many people who are just so desperate for change after years of soundbites and identikit politicians that they want to believe in Trump.  The fact that he is nothing but soundbites is a moot point - they are different soundbites.  It's a cult of personality thing.

Then you have the haters - people Trump can really relate to.  The people looking for a scape goat to blame for the misery of their lives.  I mean doesn't Trump just get those kinds of people?  The ones who can never do no wrong, it's always somebody else's fault?

Then you have the trolls.  They pretty much don't care what Trump does, because it's pissing off and alarming the establishment they utterly despise.  They're enjoying every fucking moment of this.  Like if Wayne Rooney chinned Kevin Friend - we'd all be shocked and tut, but a part of us would secretly smile because Friend is a fucking awful ref.

It's the likes of Bannon that bother me - this loud, ultra right minority stirring up a frenzy.  And now people are listening to them, they're starting to get some traction and shout all the louder.  The threats to primary GOP members; Bannon's attackers on Corker and Bush Jnr.  It's all very alarming because history shows us where this can lead if it isn't confronted.

In another world, another time and place, Trump might honestly be considered the Antichrist.  :-\

Popcorn's Art

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #32186 on: October 23, 2017, 09:47:04 am »

Did I miss anything?

Yep. He is the class bully. The lickspittles are those like Huckerbee-Sanders who repeat and amplify his lies.
Again we see him in the Challenged/bluff the initial response /caughtout by facts/attack cycle of behaviour

As I said the other day, he is the kid in School who was never in the wrong, who threatened the teacher with bringing in his dad ‘to sort you all out’. When the teacher stood up to him, he accused them of ‘always picking on me’ and letting the other kids get away with stuff

The sheer disinterest in the dead soldiers because he is a lazy bastard, followed him being challenged about not caring, followed by the half arsed, almost sulky phonecall, where he couldn’t even call sgt Johnson by name (surely someone wrote it on a post it note for him?) He was then caught out because someone with a bit of decency and compassion was there listening, he then attacks with the “you shouldn’t have been listening and anyway you are stupid” type of response.
We then see the bullies mates like Sanders and Kelly (who everyone thought better than this!) joining in the attack on congresswoman Wilson for listening to a ‘sacred call’ (just like half a dozen flunkies in the Oval Office). They tell easily rebutted lies to back up their leader, for their own reasons.

He has used behaviour learned as a child all his adult life.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32187 on: October 23, 2017, 10:13:12 am »

Did I miss anything?

Have you not seen his supporters?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32188 on: October 23, 2017, 10:16:05 am »
Have you not seen his supporters?

Sadly they are not all six fingered rubes packing a huntin` shotgun and wearing bed-sheets. I have to assume some decent people actually voted for him.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32189 on: October 23, 2017, 10:25:16 am »
Sadly they are not all six fingered rubes packing a huntin` shotgun and wearing bed-sheets. I have to assume some decent people actually voted for him.

They may have voted for him last year but there is no excuse now.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline BeingJohnMarkovic

• Anny Roader
  • Its All In The Game
« Reply #32190 on: October 23, 2017, 11:37:13 am »

It's just unfortunate that his opponent was such an unpopular, divisive figure. Sanders would've beaten Trump easily, even though he never would've achieved anything as President due to being a socialist.
It ain't what you takin', it's who you takin' from, ya feel me? How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32191 on: October 23, 2017, 11:43:41 am »
They may have voted for him last year but there is no excuse now.

What could have been the excuse last year?

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32192 on: October 23, 2017, 12:03:06 pm »
Just watched Hillary on The One Show and Graham Norton.   How could the Americans not vote in this woman ahead of that dipshit????

Offline Beneath

• Anny Roader
  • Believe
« Reply #32193 on: October 23, 2017, 12:30:49 pm »
Just watched Hillary on The One Show and Graham Norton.   How could the Americans not vote in this woman ahead of that dipshit????

Twenty five years of drip-feed hatred.
I saw the devil in his eyes, and I shit me undercrackers

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32194 on: October 23, 2017, 12:38:07 pm »

She is a she?

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32195 on: October 23, 2017, 12:41:08 pm »

Typical case of the better player getting out played.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32196 on: October 23, 2017, 12:52:41 pm »
A fake Facebook post written by an account claiming to be the widow of Sgt Johnson, and which criticised Frederica Wilson has been debunked by the widow.

The fake post

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41719914

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32197 on: October 23, 2017, 01:10:20 pm »
Has anyone offered to 'buy' her own words?
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #32198 on: October 23, 2017, 01:44:30 pm »
Has anyone offered to 'buy' her own words?

She's on Good Morning America now, confirming Rep. Frederica Wilson’s account of the phone call

And of course Trump had a go - he can't resist accusing a woman of colour of lying

@realDonaldTrump
I had a very respectful conversation with the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, and spoke his name from beginning, without hesitation!
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32199 on: October 23, 2017, 01:49:10 pm »
Why can’t the prick just apologise?  (More a rhetorical question rather than wanting an answer.)
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.