The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Watched

(1/11) > >>

CraigDS:
It appears I got a 55% warning yesterday for 'abuse'. I didn't get a PM and genuinely cannot think what the hell I posted to abuse anyone.

Any chance the mod who gave it me can send me a message and just let me know if you don't mind?

CraigDS:
In fact, was this because I jokingly replied to El Lobo in the Ibe thread saying 'Fuck off' and then making a joke about other members always questioning our youngsters? I'm guessing it is as was around that time and post appears to have been deleted.

Did the mod who gave me the warning actually read his post and my reply, because we were joking between us about people writing off our youngsters. There was certainly no abuse and think you'd find he'd confirm that.

BlackandWhitePaul:
They don't always know if we are joking or not.   

CraigDS:

--- Quote from: Black and White Paul on January 12, 2017, 09:36:25 am ---They don't always know if we are joking or not.

--- End quote ---

to be honest it seemed pretty obvious as we were both having a convo about others writing Ibe (and most our youth) off so they can then come back and say 'Oh I knew he wouldn't make it here'.

If you read his post, then my reply I'd be surprised how it could be taken in any other context but joking.

BlackandWhitePaul:

--- Quote from: CraigDace on January 12, 2017, 09:46:53 am ---to be honest it seemed pretty obvious as we were both having a convo about others writing Ibe (and most our youth) off so they can then come back and say 'Oh I knew he wouldn't make it here'.

If you read his post, then my reply I'd be surprised how it could be taken in any other context but joking.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I know mate.

Has it been confirmed that this is the reason for you being watched though?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version