Author Topic: The Racist Russian Fanciers Party  (Read 290994 times)

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Re: UKIP councillor blames storms and floods on gay marriage
« Reply #80 on: May 1, 2014, 08:53:50 pm »

Marchessini said that gay men are incapable of experiencing love. He said: "There's no love, only lust, and also the physical actions that they do are completely different. They go out at night and they pick up five, ten, fifteen different partners in one night. Is that love?

"They are not husband and wife. They are roommates and both of them go out cruising. There is no such thing as fidelity in homosexual relationships. They just all go out looking for action. That's the way it is."

He certainly seems to know alot about it.

Offline viteslesrouges

• Legacy Fan
  • Games : 535. Won : 308. Drawn : 131. Lost : 96
« Reply #81 on: May 2, 2014, 09:07:38 am »
Marchessini said that gay men are incapable of experiencing love. He said: "There's no love, only lust, and also the physical actions that they do are completely different. They go out at night and they pick up five, ten, fifteen different partners in one night. Is that love?

"They are not husband and wife. They are roommates and both of them go out cruising. There is no such thing as fidelity in homosexual relationships. They just all go out looking for action. That's the way it is."

Sounds like he's had his heart broken sometime.
You made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #82 on: May 2, 2014, 09:49:49 am »

The way he sees it God created Adam and Eve, he didn't create Adam and Steve.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: May 2, 2014, 11:47:49 am »
The way he sees it God created Adam and Eve, he didn't create Adam and Steve.

He certainly sounds like a homo-sceptic.

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: May 2, 2014, 12:10:36 pm »
Beer-loving Nigel Frottage KICKED OUT of pub by landlord during launch of UKIP's European elections campaign
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bath-bell-inn-nigel-Frottage-3474482#ixzz30MeSvRT4

This article was posted a few days ago. Well, the Bell Inn has set up a 'Buy Gary a Pint' donation page on their website for one of their customers called Gary, who is known as the originator of the 'Frottage Wave'. They have so far raised £250. :)

http://www.thebellinnbath.co.uk/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/46-buy-gary-a-pint
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #86 on: May 6, 2014, 02:46:22 pm »
Well, the debate I just had with some UKIP guy was fun!
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #87 on: May 6, 2014, 04:29:48 pm »
So lads UKIP are the BNP with a bit more education?
Y.N.W.A.

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #88 on: May 6, 2014, 04:32:58 pm »
So lads UKIP are the BNP with a bit more education?
Someone put it quite nicely on twitter 'UKIP are for people to posh to attend a EDL rally' :D

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #89 on: May 6, 2014, 04:41:14 pm »
Someone put it quite nicely on twitter 'UKIP are for people to posh to attend a EDL rally' :D

As i see, very well put mind.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2014, 06:32:47 pm »
Car crash of an interview from Frottage on LBC today ended up with the interview being stopped early by their communications manager.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-pyYoL9ngtE&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-pyYoL9ngtE&amp;feature=share</a>

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2014, 07:29:21 pm »
I'm sure Nigel Farrage isn't a racist.  But then, I'm also sure a can of coke isn't a wasp.
However, like Farrage, as soon as you open it's hole it's swarming with the bloody things.

(Pinched from the now show ;))
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2014, 07:54:02 pm »
Your friendly neighbourhood UKIP councillor...

I can safely say that a gay person being shot wouldn't change my sexual orientation, but who cares about reality, right?!  ???

Why not try the same experiment on UKIP councillors? I know where to start...

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2014, 08:12:36 pm »
Car crash of an interview...
Ah yes, that'd be at 22:30 because of the incident on the A34 near Oxford..... (amidoingthisright?)

Great interview though - what a fucking knobhead Farridge (amispellingthatrightaccordingtoanglosaxonesquepronunciationprotocol?) is.

As for that Sullivan twat......words just fail me.......does he genuinely believe that fucking tripe??
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 08:14:30 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2014, 08:43:09 pm »
Car crash of an interview from Frottage on LBC today ended up with the interview being stopped early by their communications manager.

Brilliant.

Never mind why Frottage has been on QT 27 times - why the hell is the interviewer here not on every media platform in the country? Exactly the kind of journalist needed to cut through the bullshit.

Offline Damo58

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2014, 08:43:58 pm »
Haha great interview. Rattled the c*nt.

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2014, 10:23:00 pm »
Agreed, the interviewer did a great job of cutting through the crap. And with Frottage, it's all fucking crap.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2014, 11:08:42 pm »
Agreed, the interviewer did a great job of cutting through the crap. And with Frottage, it's all fucking crap.
Yep, it's ok for him to live with a German and have German speaking kids....

But in general it's a bad thing (still don't know why).

And Romanians....much worse than Germans ,,,,, for reasons I've don't understand.....  But.... Why is it that these rather right wing groups always seem to admire the Germans ?

It's like Mosley loves again, surely some coincidence there?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2014, 12:14:11 pm »

Great stuff. I loved the droll "some of my best friends..." remark from the interviewer.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2014, 12:23:16 pm »
Farrages laughable response
UKIP leader stands by his assertion that people have a right to be concerned if a group of Romanians move in next door
Nigel Frottage said: "UKIP will never allow the false accusation of racism levelled by a politically correct elite to prevent the raising of issues that are of concern to the great majority of the British public.

"The unfortunate reality is that we are in political union with a post-Communist country that has become highly susceptible to organised crime.

"Where there are differential crime rates between nationalities, it is perfectly legitimate to point this out and to discuss it in the public sphere and I shall continue to do so.

"Police figures are quite clear that there is a high level of criminality within the Romanian community in Britain. This is not to say for a moment that all or even most Romanian people living in the UK are criminals.

"But it is to say that any normal and fair-minded person would have a perfect right to be concerned if a group of Romanian people suddenly moved in next door. So far as I can see most of those media commentators objecting to this statement are people living in million pound houses for whom the prospect of such a turn of events is not a real one.

"Of course, if we were able to operate a proper work permit scheme for Romanian nationals, with suitable checks, as recommended by UKIP, then nobody would need to be concerned if a group of Romanian nationals moved in next door to them. "

High levels of crime associated with Romanian nationals in Britain, corroborated by police sources and statistics, have been a major talking point in the British media for several years.

See, for example, Daily Mail 30/11/2013 disclosing that "More than 27,000 Romanian citizens have been held for serious offences in London in the past five years, including ten for murder, 142 for rape and 666 for other sex offences."

Also Daily Express 11/1/2014 "Romanian gangs 'behind half of pickpocketings'"

Also London Evening Standard 03/10/2013 "Europol warning over Romanian gangs"

Also The Sun 10/11/2013 "We're coming to Britain as it's easier to steal and pickpocket"

Do you like this post?

Extraordinary statement....

Citing the sun, express and mail as sources....

His enitre argument is inherently racist.  In addition, these organised criminals....has he not thought that them not being legally allowed in the country won't actually stop them going there......as they are criminals...
W

Online RJH

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2014, 12:28:27 pm »
Farrages laughable response
Extraordinary statement....

Citing the sun, express and mail as sources....

His enitre argument is inherently racist.  In addition, these organised criminals....has he not thought that them not being legally allowed in the country won't actually stop them going there......as they are criminals...

I noticed in his interview that his argument was that they turn to crime because they find it hard to find jobs and homes.
And his solution is to, erm, make it harder for them to get jobs and homes.

Offline shanks_86

• Kemlynite
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2014, 01:11:20 pm »
Your friendly neighbourhood UKIP councillor...

I can safely say that a gay person being shot wouldn't change my sexual orientation, but who cares about reality, right?!  ???

From 2013 and he was never a UKIP Councillor.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2014, 01:21:52 pm »
Can't these vile c*nts fuck off, already?
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Online RJH

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2014, 02:09:31 pm »

You're right, those comments (along with others such as suggesting exercise stops people turning gay) were made back in 2013.
He was a UKIP candidate in Council elections though.

Offline kirkbywool

• Kopite
  • The futures bright, the futures red
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2014, 02:19:41 pm »
I made the mistake of using Frottage's face on a ukip election flyer my coaster in work and now half the office thinks I am a member of ukip! Should have just stuck to having tea stains on my desk

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2014, 04:01:06 pm »

2013 isn't very long ago, you know?

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2014, 04:36:41 pm »
2013 isn't very long ago, you know?

Come on, those are bygone times now. You seriously think 20 weeks ago is not very long?

Looking at shanks_86's posting history it seems homosexuality is a particular bugbear of his.

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2014, 04:56:08 pm »
Come on, those are bygone times now. You seriously think 20 weeks ago is not very long?

Looking at shanks_86's posting history it seems homosexuality is a particular bugbear of his.

Weird, isn't it? Registers for a football club website, and of his first 29 posts, 2 are about goalies, 2 are about FA Cup Final tickets, 11 are in topics related to homosexuality, and 8 are about weight loss. I guess we shouldn't read anything that wasn't posted in 2014, though, as this is his cut-off for when a comment is worthy of discussion. 

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2014, 05:04:19 pm »
From 1913...or 2013

It's offensive to everyone whose not a bigot.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline shanks_86

• Kemlynite
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2014, 05:17:34 pm »
From 1913...or 2013

It's offensive to everyone whose not a bigot.

It wasn't until 1918 in the UK that women had the vote, does that make todays parties sexist?

I tend to vote based on the policy's of a party rather than something that some nutter wearing a sticker said on twitter.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2014, 05:19:42 pm »
It wasn't until 1918 in the UK that women had the vote, does that make todays parties sexist?

I tend to vote based on the policy's of a party rather than something that some nutter wearing a sticker said on twitter.
My point is it's offensive irrespective of whenever it's said....understand.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline shanks_86

• Kemlynite
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2014, 05:25:42 pm »
My point is it's offensive irrespective of whenever it's said....understand.

It is. But I'll be voting on policy (such as accountability, economic literacy, illegal wars, etc) than something some nutter vaguely connected to the party said once on twitter.

Offline shanks_86

• Kemlynite
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2014, 05:31:19 pm »
If you want some balance - is it right that some Labour candidates seem to feel its fine to put out rumours that their rivals are paedophiles just because they are gay?

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/05/17/labour-campaigner-faces-sack-over-gimp-allegations

http://www.libdemvoice.org/tag/miranda-grell

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2014, 05:32:13 pm »
It is. But I'll be voting on policy (such as accountability, economic literacy, illegal wars, etc) than something some nutter vaguely connected to the party said once on twitter.
I'm not interested in whom you vote for I'm just astounded that people can come out with such bile about people because of their sexuality.

Politics in this country is done.We no longer have a viable alternative other than the Greens and people are too stupid to see what's happening.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2014, 05:39:46 pm »
If you want some balance - is it right that some Labour candidates seem to feel its fine to put out rumours that their rivals are paedophiles just because they are gay?

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/05/17/labour-campaigner-faces-sack-over-gimp-allegations

http://www.libdemvoice.org/tag/miranda-grell
I worked on Peter Tatchell's by-election attempt in Bermondsey and I recall that the Lib-dems used his sexuality as a scare tactic amongst the voters..whilst not mentioning their candidates sexuality..Simon Hughes is gay.

Politicians are duplicitous in nature...see Neil Kinnock and Tony Blair.

The point is,that man thinks homosexuality is wrong.....and can be cured by violent means...it's not a sickness that needs curing or fixing.

Offline shanks_86

• Kemlynite
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2014, 05:43:20 pm »
I'm not interested in whom you vote for I'm just astounded that people can come out with such bile about people because of their sexuality.

Politics in this country is done.We no longer have a viable alternative other than the Greens and people are too stupid to see what's happening.

True. And whilst I don't agree with UKIP, I do feel that they represent a large portion of the electorate who are disenfranchised with the major party and just may have a problem with increased integration into the EU without ever having voted for it.

Meanwhile, it's completely at odds with believing in an individuals right to freedom (including sexuality) if you discriminate against those who votes UKIP.

> Can't these vile c*nts fuck off, already?

I wonder if this was once said of the ANC.

Seems Voltaire's famous quote doesn't apply to Twitter comments.

Offline shanks_86

• Kemlynite
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2014, 05:46:15 pm »
I worked on Peter Tatchell's by-election attempt in Bermondsey and I recall that the Lib-dems used his sexuality as a scare tactic amongst the voters..whilst not mentioning their candidates sexuality..Simon Hughes is gay.

Politicians are duplicitous in nature...see Neil Kinnock and Tony Blair.

The point is,that man thinks homosexuality is wrong.....and can be cured by violent means...it's not a sickness that needs curing or fixing.

I've checked, and I can confirm that his comment is not official UKIP policy. You can have my word on that.

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2014, 07:22:39 pm »

how come ukip are full of c*nts

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2014, 07:47:37 pm »
I've checked, and I can confirm that his comment is not official UKIP policy. You can have my word on that.

Of course its not official policy.
Incitement to murder rarely is among political parties.

The fact that you had to get that checked is slightly disturbing.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2014, 07:50:51 pm »
> Can't these vile c*nts fuck off, already?

I wonder if this was once said of the ANC.
What? WHAT? Seriously? What the actual fuck? REALLY? Jesus fucking arsehole cunting wept.........

If you weren't already banned by someone else, you'd be gone for that, you staggeringly oafish ignorant fuckwit tosser!!!!

I am genuinely terrified for the future of this country. At least here we can get rid of one twat at a time.