Author Topic: PL: Bford 3 v 3 Liv 26’ Pinnock 30’ Jota 54’ Mo Janelt ‘63 Jones 67’ Wissa 82’  (Read 32870 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: PL: Brentford 1 v 1 Liverpool 26’ Pinnock 30’ Jota
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2021, 06:12:31 pm »
42 Pinnock down again this time a sub takes place, Jorgejensen comes on.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2021, 06:13:55 pm »
43 Some really good pressing defensive play there from Jota forces Brentford back.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2021, 06:14:36 pm »
44 A great bit of running there from Robbo wins us a free kick in a good place.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2021, 06:16:03 pm »
44 In the end Trent takes the free kick after interest from Mo, but he can only put it over the bar.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2021, 06:16:31 pm »
45+3 Into added on time.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2021, 06:18:40 pm »
48 Half time. 1-1.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2021, 06:19:27 pm »
Brentford sensational there ….

Hope they tire in the second half
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2021, 06:20:26 pm »
In most cases you would suspect that our overall quality will tell. But we had enough warnings in that first half to know, we cannot give them too much time.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2021, 06:34:55 pm »
45 we’re off again..

Just got some pills for me nerves at half time
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2021, 06:35:06 pm »
On another note, this yellow kit looks decent

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2021, 06:37:22 pm »
47 difficult to get out as Brentford press.

They won a corner..

Cleared by Fabinho, then the reds break, but the through ball to Salah is just just deflected
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2021, 06:38:47 pm »
49 cross for the left, Hendo misses it and it bounces just wide off Jota a leg… crikey!
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2021, 06:40:07 pm »
50 corner to the reds…

We’ve built up some pressure here…. 

TAA takes the in-swinger, it’s out behind on the other side.

Now it’s an inswinger by Robbo and it beats everyone 
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2021, 06:40:29 pm »
Our corners have not been too good today.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2021, 06:43:01 pm »
53 we currently  look a bit more in control of the game than we have

The ball is in the net, but Salah is offside according to the linesman

But is he?
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2021, 06:43:56 pm »
53 we currently  look a bit more in control of the game than we have

The ball is in the net, but Salah is offside according to the linesman

But is he?

No he isn't.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2021, 06:44:07 pm »
54 1-2 GOAL

Salah!

100 Liverpool PL goals for Mo.

Sumptuous cross to the back post by Fabinho and Salah stoked it home left footed
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2021, 06:45:02 pm »
A incredible return of goals for Mo.  :wellin

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Brentford 1 v 2 Liverpool 26’ Pinnock 30’ Jota 54’ Mo
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2021, 06:46:14 pm »
56 Alisson miss hits a pass and Brentford are right back at us.  Thankfully a toe cuts out a through ball..

They have a free kick about 40 yards out from their right.l free kick for a foul on. VVD
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2021, 06:48:14 pm »
Our corners have not been too good today.
Kostas > Robbo on corners

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2021, 06:48:40 pm »
58 Toe Knee pays a one two and curls one well over form the edge of the area… nice football though
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2021, 06:49:15 pm »
Over to Jill
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2021, 06:52:00 pm »
61 A bit of an awkward moment as we get caught out, but Brentford can only pass the ball across our goal.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2021, 06:53:06 pm »
62 For god's sake, we get in a mess Brentford come back and score. It's back level.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Brentford 2 v 2 Liverpool 26’ Pinnock 30’ Jota 54’ Mo Janelt ‘63
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2021, 06:53:39 pm »
It was 3 vs 1 at the back post there.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2021, 06:53:55 pm »
Initially we managed to somehow clear it, but we need some changes at the back, they're just not coping with Brentford's attacking.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2021, 06:54:29 pm »
Mad stuff! Virgil caught flat footed and beaten to the rebound

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2021, 06:55:04 pm »
Might give Bobby a run out for 20 minutes…

Sadio has looked off it today
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2021, 06:55:43 pm »
65 We get back on the front foot, a good move, but Jota can't do anything with the final ball, it comes back to Jones who blasts it well over the top.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
66 Gooaalll, fantastic strike from Curtis Jones.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Got a little deflection off a Brentford knee.. might still have beaten the keep though
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
68 Curtis is subbed for Bobby.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
[author=duvva link=action=profile;u=38948 date=1632592124]
Much better intensity in this half so far. Not giving them as much time or space. Great finish from Mo
[/quote]

I can't keep up - the speed of this game

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
70 Free kick to Brentford after Robbo fouls and gets a yellow card. Please defend better Reds.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
71 Free kick is cleared we break, but eventually run offside.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
72 I wonder if Klopp will bring on Tsimikas now Robbo is booked?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
73 Cannos put in an incredible ball there and we were completely left with no defenders until Hendo got back and cleared it.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Is sir Bob back home? ;D
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Really good work by Jota in defense - squeezed it through 3 Brentford players.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
75 We manage a bit of possessional play and it ends with us breaking down the right, but Salah's cross in is smothered by Raya.