Author Topic: Europa Final  (Read 173720 times)

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
Europa Final
« on: April 20, 2016, 11:45:42 am »
I know we're not there yet but I was just wondering if anybody is taking a gamble and booking stuff before prices start increasing.??

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Re: Europa Final
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 11:50:58 am »
I've booked travel and accommodation because I've got a ticket in the UEFA ballot. A lot of hotels are already fully booked - some rooms may come free again if people who booked provisionally cancel.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 11:53:42 am »
We've booked a hotel, which has free cancellation so that's no problem, but we are all just wondering whether to book a flight for around the£100 mark now and if we don't qualify then we have only lost that.
I really don't like jumping the gun on these things but I think we may have to

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 12:15:06 pm »
Whether we get there or not. The club is already fully aware of the allocation for the Final.

Why, once the Villareal sales are complete,  don't they put out a 'If we qualify' statement so at least we'd know what the criteria for tickets is.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 12:18:51 pm »
3 days booked off work, hotel (free cancellation) in Basel booked as well. Guaranteed to get tickets through the club IF we get there.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 12:19:03 pm »
Whether we get there or not. The club is already fully aware of the allocation for the Final.

Why, once the Villareal sales are complete,  don't they put out a 'If we qualify' statement so at least we'd know what the criteria for tickets is.
whilst that would help. I know from previous years they don't like jumping the gun either. Although that was under Rick parry.

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 04:03:37 pm »
We booked flights and hotel, can get half money back from both, think was worth doing.
How does everyone think they'll do the ticket announcement with only 9000 assuming we get there?

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 04:08:57 pm »
Booked hotel with free cancellation. Got a meeting at Manchester airport at 10AM on the 19th so haven't booked any flights, hoping there'll be a load more flights put on if we get there and can get a decent one that way.

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 04:10:21 pm »
We booked flights and hotel, can get half money back from both, think was worth doing.
How does everyone think they'll do the ticket announcement with only 9000 assuming we get there?

It'll be considerably less than 9,000. Think you'll need the equivalent of all homes and at least three aways.

Online Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 04:11:25 pm »
It'll be considerably less than 9,000. Think you'll need the equivalent of all homes and at least three aways.
Agree. I think you'll need at least 9 out of the 14 games to get sorted.

Offline suttonoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 04:18:16 pm »
Booked flights 6 weeks ago £55 return with easyjet out of gatwick room booked in Germany Weil am Rhine can cancel free of charge if I have to

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 04:20:10 pm »
Going to be manic to get a ticket for the final, I think 9 out of the 14 will get a ticket.
I may think they'll base it on away's first then maybe all homes after, will be interesting to see.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 04:26:49 pm »

Already confirmed as 9,000 mate

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-liverpool-fc-fans-ticket-11203857

Wonder if Donetsk will return any if they get through.  Think I remember Milan returning some for one of the finals though and we didn't get them (probably segregation).

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 04:28:54 pm by stephen075 »
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Online Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 04:44:06 pm »
I think he means priority rights/players/sponsors will take a load. I'd be surprised if it ends up as more than 4k for the normal fan

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 05:04:56 pm »

all homes + one away is fine or the other way around.

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 05:46:19 pm »

Already confirmed as 9,000 mate

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-liverpool-fc-fans-ticket-11203857

Wonder if Donetsk will return any if they get through.  Think I remember Milan returning some for one of the finals though and we didn't get them (probably segregation).

You going tonight, Steve? I still owe you a pint!

9,000 given to the club, but the club will  take loads out of that, mate. I'd honestly be really surprised if 9,000 go to the likes of us!

Offline pompeyred

• lock up your bins
  • Anny Roader
  • NO PEACE TILL JUSTICE IS DONE JUSTICE FOR THE 97
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 07:09:10 pm »
flights booked last week 3 day trip flight £125 return
SOS Member #6283

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 02:04:17 pm »
all homes + one away is fine or the other way around.
hopefully it wont be that as i've missed one home but got most aways and actually been so would be fucked off if i didnt get one for final

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 02:11:52 pm »
hopefully it wont be that as i've missed one home but got most aways and actually been so would be fucked off if i didnt get one for final

It's usually a combination isn't it? As in all homes and one away, all aways and one home, four homes and four aways, etc. A total of half the games plus 1 in any combination (if that makes sense).
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2016, 02:12:00 pm »

What he means is if you have 8 in any combination on your card you will defo be allright

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 02:12:35 pm »
It's usually a combination isn't it? As in all homes and one away, all aways and one home, four homes and four aways, etc. A total of half the games plus 1 in any combination (if that makes sense).

Spot on

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 02:38:18 pm »
We've booked a hotel in Mullhouse in France (only 18 mins away from Basel on the train) and we're gonna drive there! 4 of us in a car it won't cost a lot

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2016, 04:43:30 pm »
I think 9 will be guaranteed out of the 14.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2016, 05:05:50 pm »
I think 9 will be guaranteed out of the 14.

8 will be.

How is that so hard for people to understand haha...the maximum amount of people on 8 is the dortmund allocation

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2016, 05:08:10 pm »

What he means is if you have 8 in any combination on your card you will defo be allright
ah thats fine then :)

Offline Fazakerley Red

• No longer angry :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fazakerley Red
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2016, 10:26:26 pm »
I know we're not there yet but I was just wondering if anybody is taking a gamble and booking stuff before prices start increasing.??
yes we have booked flights out of stansted to baden baden for £86 return and booked a hotel we can hopefully not cancel but could if needed just over the swiss german border 35 mins from basle :) 

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2016, 02:28:42 am »
We've booked a hotel, which has free cancellation so that's no problem, but we are all just wondering whether to book a flight for around the£100 mark now and if we don't qualify then we have only lost that.
I really don't like jumping the gun on these things but I think we may have to

We've just taken the plunge! 

Like you we already have hotel booked with free cancellation, but have noticed flight prices have crept up over the past week.  So today booked flights London to Basel £151 each, plus some cheap train tickets to and from north west. 

We've enough credits to be sure of tickets if we make the final, and will try and pick up some neutral section ones if we don't.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2016, 04:30:47 am »
You will need 8 out of 14 however you've done it, on your card. That covers about 5k
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline youngie

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2016, 07:09:38 am »
yes we have booked flights out of stansted to baden baden for £86 return and booked a hotel we can hopefully not cancel but could if needed just over the swiss german border 35 mins from basle :) 

Google says its 90 miles....35 minutes seem a bit quick mate....

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2016, 08:15:44 am »

Zurich only 50 mins on the TGV.  There were some cheap returns last week, crept up this week.

Offline suttonoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2016, 08:54:34 am »
Did the Zurich route for the champions league game

Offline Fazakerley Red

• No longer angry :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fazakerley Red
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2016, 11:32:35 pm »
not staying in baden baden just flying into there , staying in kleinkems just over the border hopefully

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2016, 09:53:50 am »
Zurich only 50 mins on the TGV.  There were some cheap returns last week, crept up this week.

I plan to fly into Zurich and then train to Basel.
Are you saying the train ticket prices are creeping up? I'd just planned to buy at the station and not in advance as didn't know if you'd have to stick to a specific train or if it might be an equivalent 'anytime' ticket?

Is it best to book in advance then? For the sake of £10 to £20 I'd rather have the flexibility than the best price but if they're flying up I'll stick to a timed one.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2016, 10:50:18 am »
I booked hotels around September in Weil am Rhine. I always tend to with booking.com and see what's happens for rest of season. Booked Luton to Basel after the United home win £50 each return for 3 of us. (Tues - Fri) Gamble but heh ho.  6 of my mates booked Manchester to Charloi Ryanair £35 return Tuesday - Thursday yesterday then hiring a car (approx. 5 hours) - no different to driving to Stansted which I am doing on Tuesday !....Losing £35 is no biggee.    Also looking the other day you can get to Milan for about £30 from Stansted and again its about 5 hours (bus/train)

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2016, 11:21:23 am »
Get on hostel world sharp if you still need a room. Loads of rooms just come up. £150 for 2 people/2 nights. Small deposit.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2016, 01:10:22 pm »
Accomodation booked yesterday... Free cancellation so no harm done!

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2016, 06:20:36 pm »
I though Basels st Jakob held 30k a on this basis thought 9k each club was shocking.

To read here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Jakob-Park that I actually 38.5k so uEFa get more than both clubs put together is fuckin abysmal
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline suttonoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2016, 06:45:22 pm »
I booked hotels around September in Weil am Rhine. I always tend to with booking.com and see what's happens for rest of season. Booked Luton to Basel after the United home win £50 each return for 3 of us. (Tues - Fri) Gamble but heh ho.  6 of my mates booked Manchester to Charloi Ryanair £35 return Tuesday - Thursday yesterday then hiring a car (approx. 5 hours) - no different to driving to Stansted which I am doing on Tuesday !....Losing £35 is no biggee.    Also looking the other day you can get to Milan for about £30 from Stansted and again its about 5 hours (bus/train)

Whereabouts in Weil am Rhine have you got we are paying £125 for two nights at Hans Luc obviously got a free cancellation if need  be flights cost us £55 each

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2016, 06:55:52 pm »
Got accommodation booked - though bit far out on the Wed (10 miles NW so in France!)  :-\ Might see what else there is IF we get there.

Not booked flights. Thought about it but hate jumping the gun and can't take time off work if we don't get through really.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2016, 06:57:20 pm »
I plan to fly into Zurich and then train to Basel.
Are you saying the train ticket prices are creeping up? I'd just planned to buy at the station and not in advance as didn't know if you'd have to stick to a specific train or if it might be an equivalent 'anytime' ticket?

Is it best to book in advance then? For the sake of £10 to £20 I'd rather have the flexibility than the best price but if they're flying up I'll stick to a timed one.

Apologies, poorly written. I meant the flights are on the creep. Train tickets plan to buy on day for flexibility also - if we get there.