The Liverpool FC Forum > The Away Ground Guide

Fulham

<< < (2/22) > >>

IamDave:
Just in case there are no instructions printed on the tickets ...

Entering the Stadium – to enter the stadium you need to put the bar code-end of your ticket face up in to the mouth of the plastic bar code reader. Once the green light shows you push the turnstile and enter the stadium.

Victoria Line:  Euston to Victoria
District Line:  Going towards Wimbledon, get off at Putney Bridge.  Took 60 minutes.

suttonoot:
where do most of the lads go for a drink

suttonoot:
map in crayon would be nice

Ycuzz:
Hiho.

Going over with good friends to see Fulham - LFC in April. 

If I'm not mistaken, we're gonna stay at a hotel with the closest to underground being Russel Square.

So let me see if I got this right, we can/should take the "blue" line to Hammersmith? I was initially thinking about the "green" line, as that would take us to Putney Bridge, and, more importantly, the Eight Bells ;D. But that looks like it would involve changing lines. Ergo, the "blue" line would be the easiest, no?

Thanks!

IamDave:

--- Quote from: Ycuzz on February  7, 2008, 08:43:38 pm ---Hiho.

Going over with good friends to see Fulham - LFC in April. 

If I'm not mistaken, we're gonna stay at a hotel with the closest to underground being Russel Square.

So let me see if I got this right, we can/should take the "blue" line to Hammersmith? I was initially thinking about the "green" line, as that would take us to Putney Bridge, and, more importantly, the Eight Bells ;D. But that looks like it would involve changing lines. Ergo, the "blue" line would be the easiest, no?

Thanks!

From Russell Square, DARK Blue is the Piccadilly line.  Take train to Earls Court (direction Heathrow or Uxbridge), change to the DARK Green District Line and get on a train that terminates at Wimbledon (trains display the LAST station they are going to, on the front, so as long as it goes through the station you want, you can get on it).  GET OFF AT FULHAM BROADWAY and turn right.  Walk for about 20 mins.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version