The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Tickets and Travel FAQ

<< < (32/35) > >>

kaesarsosei:
Can anyone give me a headsup/overview of how I can get tickets for Anfield? I am travelling from NI and basically would love to get to at least 1 match a season but have no idea how to legitimately get tickets. I've been to several matches before that mates organized and to be honest I have no idea where those tickets came from.

My guess is I should join the official supporters club and thats a way to have a chance to get tickets? I'm not fussy over which match or when, it would just be good to know as far in advance as possible in order to cut travel and hotel costs.

DIOJIM:

--- Quote from: kaesarsosei on December  5, 2023, 01:44:19 pm ---Can anyone give me a headsup/overview of how I can get tickets for Anfield? I am travelling from NI and basically would love to get to at least 1 match a season but have no idea how to legitimately get tickets. I've been to several matches before that mates organized and to be honest I have no idea where those tickets came from.

My guess is I should join the official supporters club and thats a way to have a chance to get tickets? I'm not fussy over which match or when, it would just be good to know as far in advance as possible in order to cut travel and hotel costs.

--- End quote ---

Sign up for a membership, sign up to the ballots at both times during the season. Put your name down for Auto Cup Scheme on League Cup and FA Cup if it becomes available next year. You could always lump it and buy hospitality if you're planning on going once.

Afraid you're starting from the bottom like the rest of new members, no easy way about it. Some Official Supports Clubs do offer ticket swaps and can offer spares (don't tell the club) but I know my old OSC has stopped all this completely and just offers travel to games now since the rules changed a couple of years ago. You could check in with your local OSC and enquire about this but I know from experience, many of them are sick of new members signing up and asking...

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: kaesarsosei on December  5, 2023, 01:44:19 pm ---Can anyone give me a headsup/overview of how I can get tickets for Anfield? I am travelling from NI and basically would love to get to at least 1 match a season but have no idea how to legitimately get tickets. I've been to several matches before that mates organized and to be honest I have no idea where those tickets came from.

--- End quote ---

The problem with this is that Sky dictate kick off times with little to no regard whatsoever for supporters. So it's all well and good you knowing in July that you've got a ticket for a game in November, but you can't book any travel or hotel until Sky decide when the kick off will be.
Airlines especially look out for this too. You could have a return flight at £60 the day before the Sky annoucement, and that same flight will be £200+ within an hour of the annoucement being made.

xSullx:
Hi!
Joined this forum to hopefully get some more insight regarding how to get tickets to Anfield.
Coming from Estonia and following Liverpool for 15+ years the news thatwe got on Friday really got me thinking of maybe seeing Klopp's Liverpool at Anfield.

I've currently registered for the LFC membership. But as far as I can work it out by now it's close to impossible to get any tickets.
All sign-ups for ballot lists are done and most of the upcoming queues require me to have at least 3-4 tickets already bought to be eligible to participate.

So presumably the only way to get some tickets for an Anfield game this season would be the different match break and hospitality packages, which all cost 600+ euros?

alx:
Pretty much yes...
For league games can try late sales, if you have time or a desk job and can hit f5 for hours. I think 1-2 games (midweek or Luton type you'll have a slim chance).

Best chance i guess would be Fa Cup next home match.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version