The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Villarreal 2022: semi final

<< < (2/53) > >>

AnfieldIron:
Looking at staying in Benidorm for this. Anyone got any contact details for coaches, etc?

kesey:
I found a boss and cheap route from Brizzle to Alicante for 30 rips . What's the craic on getting into Spain though ?

18X5:

--- Quote from: ant on April 14, 2022, 12:57:43 pm ---there were free shuttle buses on after the game going to different locations, i got one to castellion, but think some went to valencia as well maybe !

--- End quote ---

Could do with a bit of information about the possibility’s

ABJ:
Tickets for Villarreal season ticket holders were announced today, they start from €25 although no doubt ours won't be as cheap as that.

I'm fully expecting some kind of announcement re. our prices and selling arrangements in around 2-2.5 weeks time.

jizzspunk:

--- Quote from: ant on April 14, 2022, 12:57:43 pm ---there were free shuttle buses on after the game going to different locations, i got one to castellion, but think some went to valencia as well maybe !

--- End quote ---

I remember getting back to Valencia after the game on our last visit and not having to hang about all night till the morning..can't recall whether I got a train or a shuttle bus though ☺️... hopefully they put some travel options on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version