The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Benfica away, ticket selling details

<< < (2/17) > >>

Redman0151:
I notice they said for the counting for future seasons "This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season".

But for the current season they just said "This policy will be reviewed on a game-by game basis". Makes me think they're planning to use the semi as a credit for the final

ABJ:

--- Quote from: Redman0151 on March 24, 2022, 02:02:18 pm ---I notice they said for the counting for future seasons "This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season".

But for the current season they just said "This policy will be reviewed on a game-by game basis". Makes me think they're planning to use the semi as a credit for the final

--- End quote ---
Its said that on all 5 euro away selling notices this season.

pw1008:
Ball ache picking up over there especially anyone on day trip or one night stay.

Beyond me why they can’t just email them out - if anyones going to copy them they’ll do it anyway.

Craig S:
Almost identical allocation to AC Milan (19 less and 43 less in top cat). Yet for AC Milan 1 credit was guaranteed, here that is only a limited sale.

--- Quote ---AC MILAN: we have received an allocation of 3,269 tickets, excluding 243 top category seats
--- End quote ---

It's just a bit annoying that our tickets will be spread across 2 sales. So means 2 people have to go and collect 2 orders.

Levitz:

--- Quote from: pw1008 on March 24, 2022, 02:08:13 pm ---Ball ache picking up over there especially anyone on day trip or one night stay.

Beyond me why they can’t just email them out - if anyones going to copy them they’ll do it anyway.

--- End quote ---

E-ticket, clue is in the title except for Liverpool Football club who will print the electronic tickets out stuff them in envelopes and make you queue all day to collect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version