The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Standing responsibly

<< < (2/8) > >>

Jake:
Yeah, I get its a tense subject but it feels like you're looking for offense in an innocuous comment.

Barneylfc∗:
Sometimes someone says something that isn't meant the way it reads. This is one of those instances. Not sure I'd be up in arms if Solksjaer or Guardiola said it either.

The "Twitter Fam" are generally a bunch of 15 year old wankers, but sensible people can see there is no offence meant in Klopp's words.

Rafas3leggedtable:
Saw these comments earlier and initially thought it didnt read well.
But come on, this guy hasnt got a hurtful bone in his body. It has possibly come across poorly as a headline statement but the more I read it I can aee it was aimed at the planning/stadia.
Been responsible was about been sensitive and how the safe standing is implemented responsibly. From both the planning and design.
Nothing to see here.

67CherryRed:

--- Quote from: Jake on September 24, 2021, 05:38:15 pm ---Yeah, I get its a tense subject but it feels like you're looking for offense in an innocuous comment.

--- End quote ---
Same.

jillcwhomever:

--- Quote from: Barneylfc∗ on September 24, 2021, 05:41:06 pm ---Sometimes someone says something that isn't meant the way it reads. This is one of those instances. Not sure I'd be up in arms if Solksjaer or Guardiola said it either.

The "Twitter Fam" are generally a bunch of 15 year old wankers, but sensible people can see there is no offence meant in Klopp's words.

--- End quote ---

Having read the whole interview he gave, I think its obvious he meant generally and it wasn't an insinuation of anyone. It was mentioned in context of how stadiums are now being designed as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version