The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Members Sales

<< < (6278/7817) > >>

Schmarn:

I'm on a light membership but at renewal they have taken the price of full membership. Pain in the arse that I should have to chase this up when it was auto-renewal.

Annie Road 64:

--- Quote from: dimewestern on June  5, 2023, 06:21:50 pm ---

Yeah I'm getting the same thing but I'm trying to switch from Full membership to light and it's saying I already have 4 memberships of this kind

--- End quote ---
It's a pain She was on teen membership but 18 in August so changing to light membership, dont want her to lose her credits, but at check out it says she already has 4 memberships of this kind

Xabi Lad:
I had an email today to say my membership has expired despite me already paying to renew and the money leaving my account ages ago. Sounds like they’ve fucked something up again

DangerScouse:
I'm already dreading the 13+ sale given the increased numbers. Thankful i don't have to deal with any other sales. Surely the IP issue will be binned off/sorted before the members sales?

koptommy93:

--- Quote from: dimewestern on June  5, 2023, 06:21:50 pm ---

Yeah I'm getting the same thing but I'm trying to switch from Full membership to light and it's saying I already have 4 memberships of this kind

--- End quote ---
I had the same, they said my membership is fine and to ignore the email about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version