The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

We got Bayer.....heres theCL draw

<< < (2/5) > >>

ttnbd:
There is a hotel integrated into the stadium if the info I have got is correct

Paul:
Probably the best draw we could have hoped for. Their rep at the draw said he wanted to avoid everyone except Panathanikos, so they arent as happy as we are (with good reason on Tuesday's performace!).

If we get to the semi, we will be away first leg (which I think is a big advantage). Another point is if we get to the final we will be the "home" team. I assume that means we will wear our home shirt? Cant think what else it would mean.

red_tab:
Anyonne know when we'll find out the confirmed dates?  Fingers twitching on the Stelios buy button!

Anyone know site for Dutch rail service?  Should be able to train it from Amsterdam surel?

Sabbi yypia:
You would probably be able to train it from amsterdam, i know they do services to belgium and switzerland so you will be able to get to germany fine.
as for the website i'm not sure, but the trains there are very good.

*Gareth*:
At least the Semi Final in our first year back in the Premier European competition! Superb. Bayer have a few players to look out for, Most noteably Ballack but over 2 legs we will prove to hot for them and we'll play Deportivo next round.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version