The Liverpool FC Forum > Fan Welfare & Campaigns

The Impending Summer, George Gillett and Fancard Farce

<< < (45/45)

fry:

--- Quote from: jonnygeeart on June 12, 2008, 12:51:00 pm ---if dic stood for dallas investment consortium 4pool would be backing them to the hilt,likewise if hicks was arab he would be the worst thing thats ever to happen to the club.His loyalty to the stars and stripes is scary but not surprising

--- End quote ---
too true, i only speak for my self here but for me anyway it is club before country!!! im sure allot of you feel the same!

flynnyyy:

--- Quote from: jaymc on June 12, 2008, 12:23:56 pm ---Maybe there is no other way, just makes me sick. A wage cap of say 15 grand a week. They could get by on that couldn't they and still make dough on the side off sponsers and what have you. Dont have much of a clue of economics but surely that could afford them to half the ticket prices, which would then still be well above the rate of inflation.

--- End quote ---
we wouldnt get the players though if all we offered was that sort of wage.  Look at how much Madrid are supposedly offering Ronaldo.  We'd have no chance.

jaymc:

--- Quote from: flynnyyy on June 12, 2008, 03:10:46 pm ---we wouldnt get the players though if all we offered was that sort of wage.  Look at how much Madrid are supposedly offering Ronaldo.  We'd have no chance.

--- End quote ---

I know. Thats why i dont think i can be arsed with it anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version