Author Topic: Carragher Apologises.  (Read 7787 times)

Offline zamagiure

• tujenkins
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Carragher Apologises.
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2010, 06:26:11 pm »
Probaly his worst performance in a Liverpool shirt.
mines a pint

Offline Aki Kaurismäki

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2010, 06:32:13 pm »
The day after we all but mathematically got knocked out of Europe I seen him at lunch time stood outside the cafe he owns, chatting away, laughing his cock off and having a merry old time. He doesn't give a shit anymore.

Offline desert red

• Main Stander
  • The Return of the King
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2010, 06:39:20 pm »
Never mind last night he should Apologise for all the games since the start of the season

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2010, 06:40:16 pm »
Seems like it was an Echo interview rather than him coming out and making a statement of apology. Nonetheless he should be mindful that we've heard it all before and cemented in their heads as they cross that line the players should be determined that this is not going to be another fuck up generating another "it was unacceptable" reaction.

Nah, sort it out, open and honestly, between you all at Melwood

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2010, 07:09:25 pm »
Probaly his worst performance in a Liverpool shirt.

Shocking statement.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline ladystege

• Main Stander
  • "True love always wins in the end"
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2010, 07:13:07 pm »
Sometimes words are not enought...

Offline Lebeu

• Main Stander
  • Bleh
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2010, 11:58:52 pm »
Shouldn't need to apologise.

My words by smicer07.
Unfortunately that's football, no need to apologize for playing it - albeit badly. If you punch Torres in the face, burn the shirt and make Skrtel beautiful then you should apologize...actual by then it's too late for that...anyways...

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2010, 12:01:43 am »
I know mate, i swear that is all our central defenders do, a long punt up front its fucking shocking, like watching Stoke or something, no creativity, no attempt to pass it out etc.

You not seen Agger play, then? ???

EDIT: And this is exactly why the other Carra thread is pure bollocks, and why he shouldn't be dropped. Probably the only one who gave is all last night is the one to apologize for the rest of them.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2010, 12:05:00 am »
The day after we all but mathematically got knocked out of Europe I seen him at lunch time stood outside the cafe he owns, chatting away, laughing his cock off and having a merry old time. He doesn't give a shit anymore.

So you are suggesting like he should mope round like a miserable c*nt? Suppose you never laughed the day after a defeat? Or being knocked out a cup? Carra doesn;t give a fuck anymore? :lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2010, 12:05:10 am »
*Apologizes.
Erm, no, this is not an American site.

Fair play to Carra for apologising, takes a man to do so. Just wish he'd apologise for the hoofing outbreak and apologise to Lucas for continually booting it over his head rather than pass to him.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2010, 12:06:52 am »
I know mate, i swear that is all our central defenders do, a long punt up front its fucking shocking, like watching Stoke or something, no creativity, no attempt to pass it out etc.
Yeah, such a shame we missed out on signing Daniel Agger back in 2006/7.

Offline kickinkaz

• Kopite
  • Do one thing every day that scares you
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2010, 12:19:10 am »
I can see many are so frustrated, but Carra lumping the ball upfield is not something current and he probably will not be able to change this drastically, I'm sure he's not only apologising on his own behalf but also on behalf of the team.

Offline indianscouser

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2010, 12:19:30 am »
Carra i love you to death. You dont need to apolozise. I am with you no matter what the result is bcoz i know that you have given your best and your heart beats for our club. I know at the moment you are hurting more than me and that is why i will always love you.

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2010, 12:21:14 am »
Shocking statement.

I know. Does he not remember Highbury 2004??

Online skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2010, 04:22:44 am »
He and the rest of the defenders should be saying sorry to Pepe.  Pepe's been in tremendous form this season yet he has few clean sheets to show for it.  The defending has been abysmal.  It can be summed up by looking at Lyon's first goal at Anfield.  We're protecting a slim lead and need to see things out.  Ball in the box, Pepe makes a double save, Lyon scores.  Our defenders seemingly just stood there.

Then there's the double save against Everton, the save against Downing, etc.  Pepe deserves better play in front of him.

More actions than words (not singling Carra out, I know he cares about the club).  If anyone deserves an apology anyway, it's Pepe Reina.
King Kenny.