Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 976000 times)

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #6360 on: May 24, 2022, 11:54:14 pm »
Get in Jurgen! Well deserved. Smart, humble and always respectful. I’m so glad that Jurgen is a Red!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 02:13:25 am by MNAA »
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #6361 on: May 25, 2022, 12:21:19 am »
Well done, Boss. You deserve every accolade. Legendary manager.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #6362 on: May 25, 2022, 12:26:17 am »
Best in the world
Without a shadow of a doubt.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6363 on: May 25, 2022, 12:32:05 am »
Actually surprised by that. I guess making three finals and winning two of them (so far!) and taking the fight for the title to the last day of the season trump's actually winning it these days? ;D

Hope Ped takes this in his usual, magnanimous style.
It's absolutely the correct result, though.

Ped should be sweeping the board virtually every season. Lifting the title by the skin of his teeth, and with the help of some very dubious officiating going in his favour, and failing in every other competition entered is rather poor given his advantages.

Klopp has blown him out of the water this season.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #6364 on: May 25, 2022, 12:48:11 am »
Well deserved

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #6365 on: May 25, 2022, 01:47:54 am »
Some of those Twitter comments are strange to say the least!  The ones saying Pep Guardiola should have won because he won the Premiership, seem to ignore the fact that Man City were odds on favourites to win the Premiership by many fans, pundits and bookies! So hardly deserving to win LMA manager of the year due to winning a trophy everybody thought you were going to do lol

exactly.

Only need to look at that mad list of predictions from the BBC as to what was expected of Liverpool.

Now all of a sudden, Ped is hard done by, for achieving the least expected. Didn’t get to a single final, failed again at the biggest stage, yeah, that’s not worthy of any award. Hence when the 92 league managers voted, the man who did deserve it won.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6366 on: May 25, 2022, 01:52:52 am »
Pep would vote for himself the bald twat.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6367 on: May 25, 2022, 02:13:39 am »
Pep would vote for himself the bald twat.

He tells himself every morning looking in the mirror "you're legend, you're not a bald fraud"
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6368 on: May 25, 2022, 02:20:19 am »
Kloppo: "When you win a prize like this you are either a genius or you have the best coaching staff in the world - and I am here with all of my coaching staff, they know how much I appreciate them."

Yep  :thumbup ..but he's also a genius.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6369 on: May 25, 2022, 02:28:09 am »
Jurgen has been voted Manager of the Year.  ;D

Great stuff - so lucky that we have the big man - Thanks Jurgen  :scarf :scarf :scarf

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #6370 on: May 25, 2022, 02:46:31 am »
He tells himself every morning looking in the mirror "you're legend, you're not a bald fraud"

"You are Twice as good as everyone else. Twice!"

Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #6371 on: May 25, 2022, 02:55:07 am »
Well deserved, he is the best in the world without a doubt! Pep must be fuming, will probably come out and say everyone loves us again.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6372 on: May 25, 2022, 03:18:40 am »
we have a generational player in messi and ronaldo

glad we have a generational coach in klopp. No one even comes close to what he have done at dortmund and here. absolute best in the world at what he does.

Kloppo: "When you win a prize like this you are either a genius or you have the best coaching staff in the world - and I am here with all of my coaching staff, they know how much I appreciate them."

Yep  :thumbup ..but he's also a genius.

cant imagine any other coach that will say that. the best minds = best outcome and he knows it

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6373 on: May 25, 2022, 03:55:33 am »

;D

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #6374 on: May 25, 2022, 05:24:29 am »

perfect, my friend

i can't better that than just add an incredible manager doing incredible things and thoroughly deserved by the great man himself and his team
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6375 on: May 25, 2022, 06:52:17 am »
Fucking yes you beautiful bastard!

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #6376 on: May 25, 2022, 07:03:17 am »
congratulations boss. So richly deserved. You deserve the world and we are so lucky to have him as our figurehead and leader. Best human and manager in world football without a shadow of doubt. So glad your a red boss.

There is a picture of Klopp getting his award from Sir Alex and he pulls him in to take the picture with him. Such a humble respectful wonderful human is he. It then hit me so glad that he never went to United instead of us. The football world could of been a lot different. Glad it did not happen.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 07:05:37 am by scouseman »

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6377 on: May 25, 2022, 07:47:06 am »
Ferguson-- 'This is agony, absolute agony! I told him 12 years ago to go to a club with history. I should have told him to go to Scunthorpe United.'

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6378 on: May 25, 2022, 08:17:35 am »
Congratulations Boss!

Best in the world as a coach and such a relatable thoroughly decent man   :wave

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6379 on: May 25, 2022, 11:03:18 am »
The best signing Liverpool has ever made.
Believer

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6380 on: May 25, 2022, 11:06:47 am »
I think as much as a lot of people out there might hate Liverpool, they genuinely love Klopp, both as a manager and also as a person. We've played a full fixture list this season, missed out on the league by a point and could still finish with a cup treble. This award is richly deserved.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BigRedFeetBed

• Main Stander
« Reply #6381 on: May 25, 2022, 12:45:44 pm »

So many clockwork turds spewing out the same salty rhetoric that the cups we have already won are now either mickey mouse OR not deserving of them because we didn't win in 120 minutes is actually laughable. Notably the same salty clockwork turds that point to Jurgen finishing in 2nd and winning these awards as rewarding failure, are the same people who think that Eddie Howe should have won it after coming 11th  :butt   ...ok he did a reasonable job but lets be clear, once they start spending their blood soaked oil money next season, Eddie wont be at the helm come the end of it, AND, if Pep had lost on the final day of this season, he would probably be on his way out now too!

City won the league - fair enough, but it was bought, lets not sugar coat it. And they won it by the skin of their teeth on the last day of the season! They should consider themselves lucky that they had something to celebrate!!!

Whether they want to admit it or not, the same clockwork turds would swap their position for ours 99 times out of 100, and they would probably want Klopp (who's rightly just done the double - again) as their manager too.

I like the fact we live in all of their heads rent free, but it would actually be quite nice, for once, to have the achievements applauded for what they are, rather than having to wade through all the bile all over social media calling everything a conspiracy, a fix, or thick as fuck 4 year olds spouting the same LiVARpool bollocks like they were the first to think it up and funny as fuck for it!

There is a serious question to be raised about who should have been swallowed.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6382 on: May 25, 2022, 01:36:30 pm »
So many clockwork turds spewing out the same salty rhetoric that the cups we have already won are now either mickey mouse OR not deserving of them because we didn't win in 120 minutes is actually laughable. Notably the same salty clockwork turds that point to Jurgen finishing in 2nd and winning these awards as rewarding failure, are the same people who think that Eddie Howe should have won it after coming 11th  :butt   ...ok he did a reasonable job but lets be clear, once they start spending their blood soaked oil money next season, Eddie wont be at the helm come the end of it, AND, if Pep had lost on the final day of this season, he would probably be on his way out now too!

City won the league - fair enough, but it was bought, lets not sugar coat it. And they won it by the skin of their teeth on the last day of the season! They should consider themselves lucky that they had something to celebrate!!!

Whether they want to admit it or not, the same clockwork turds would swap their position for ours 99 times out of 100, and they would probably want Klopp (who's rightly just done the double - again) as their manager too.

I like the fact we live in all of their heads rent free, but it would actually be quite nice, for once, to have the achievements applauded for what they are, rather than having to wade through all the bile all over social media calling everything a conspiracy, a fix, or thick as fuck 4 year olds spouting the same LiVARpool bollocks like they were the first to think it up and funny as fuck for it!

There is a serious question to be raised about who should have been swallowed.
I've never known a time when the bitter and the jealous didn't try to devalue our success. It's amazing that our wins on penalties seemingly don't count, but if we lose on penalties we are simply ''losers" and our oppositions wins definitely do count.

The bottom line is that there will always be those who can only cope with our success by indulging in the most elaborate and embarrassing mental gymnastics. Everything counts when we lose it, but nothing counts when we win it.

Rewarding failure? Well Guardiola picking up the award would have been exactly that. His entire season was saved right at the death. He's a very lucky man. He really should have finished this season empty handed. Only for some outrageous officiating, he would have too.

He was brought in to flat-track bully domestically. His season was an abject failure on that score. His overriding task at the Emptyhad is to lift Big Ears. He has presided over their abject failure there too, despite being given the cheat codes absolutely free.

Klopp, on the other hand, has organically built the best legitimate football team English football has ever seen, with money actually earned legitimately by the club itself. He's won trophies despite facing the biggest sports wash programme in the history of sport. He's also in the final of the biggest game in world club football. His sports washing adversary isn't.

That's the reality of it. Klopp has done more with less, and Guardiola has done far less with more.

Klopp beats him hands down.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6383 on: May 25, 2022, 01:55:03 pm »
Manager of the Century, more like
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6384 on: May 25, 2022, 01:59:17 pm »
The gymnastics is funny but also predictable. If you start on the basis that no matter what we do or what we achieve it'll never be good enough for the jealous or the desperate for clicks, then you won't go far wrong.

When we hadn't won stuff under Klopp it was Loserpool. Then we had null and void. Then it was have they won enough(while wilfully ignoring the nature of our competition). Then it was the media driven quadruple with shouts of failure when it didn't happen.

If we won all 4, we'd be told we had to do it again. If we win on Saturday, we'll be told we need to win the league again. If we lose on Saturday, they'll try telling us that the season's been a failure. Oh and if we win on pens on Saturday there'll be some that say it doesn't count.

Thankfully most on here can see through it all, but every now and then there's the odd poster that gets taken in  ;)

If you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of the goalposts being moved already.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #6385 on: May 25, 2022, 01:59:46 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXi-nWuzAG4
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6386 on: May 25, 2022, 02:06:47 pm »
The gymnastics is funny but also predictable. If you start on the basis that no matter what we do or what we achieve it'll never be good enough for the jealous or the desperate for clicks, then you won't go far wrong.

When we hadn't won stuff under Klopp it was Loserpool. Then we had null and void. Then it was have they won enough(while wilfully ignoring the nature of our competition). Then it was the media driven quadruple with shouts of failure when it didn't happen.

If we won all 4, we'd be told we had to do it again. If we win on Saturday, we'll be told we need to win the league again. If we lose on Saturday, they'll try telling us that the season's been a failure. Oh and if we win on pens on Saturday there'll be some that say it doesn't count.

Thankfully most on here can see through it all, but every now and then there's the odd poster that gets taken in  ;)

If you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of the goalposts being moved already.

That's exactly my position on this.

I actually saw Klopp referred to in the paper last week, before the final games of the season, as Jurgen Flopp.  :lmao

But yes, the trick is to enjoy the ride, drink in the victories and ignore the background noise made by the bitter and the jealous.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6387 on: May 25, 2022, 02:18:21 pm »
That's exactly my position on this.

I actually saw Klopp referred to in the paper last week, before the final games of the season, as Jurgen Flopp.  :lmao

But yes, the trick is to enjoy the ride, drink in the victories and ignore the background noise made by the bitter and the jealous.
Please tell me that wasn't in an article, although these days there's very little difference between journalist comments and fan comments as the former become more like cheerleaders.

More and more these days, outright bullshit goes unchallenged and so seeps into a wider audience. Linked to that, more and more people are making outrageously hypocritical statements that also go unchallenged. A bit like a player from a team that have massively short changed the fans this year laughing at us for not winning the league.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #6388 on: May 25, 2022, 02:24:56 pm »

So either way we can do no right in the media's eyes. I mean I am not surprised there is a ready-made narrative for whatever outcome there is whether we win or lose a trophy.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6389 on: May 25, 2022, 02:30:57 pm »

Ah yes, the moving of goalposts, it’s amazing: 

Get to 2 finals with previous managers’ squad that had never got to a final under him - Klopp is a loser.
Achieves the goal of CL qualification in his first full season - He hasn’t won anything.
Wins CL final and Club World Cup and Super Cup - But he hasn’t won the league.
Wins the league - But he hasn’t won a domestic cup.
Wins League Cup - We didn’t mean that one, we meant the big one - the FA Cup.
Wins FA Cup to complete the set - But but but - he hasn’t won the Community Shield!!!!!

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #6390 on: May 25, 2022, 02:33:17 pm »

Get to 2 finals with previous managers’ squad that had never got to a final under him - Klopp is a loser.
Achieves the goal of CL qualification in his first full season - He hasn’t won anything.
Wins FA Cup to complete the set - But but but - he hasn’t won the Community Shield!!!!!
Bloody outrage we ain't won that damn Community Shield, Clearly the biggest trophy of them all.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6391 on: May 25, 2022, 02:41:07 pm »
Bloody outrage we ain't won that damn Community Shield, Clearly the biggest trophy of them all.

Wins Community Shield- 'Well...he looks funny without his glasses'!

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #6392 on: May 25, 2022, 02:45:13 pm »
Wins Community Shield- 'Well...he looks funny without his glasses'!
Puts Glasses Back On - Welll...Needs to shave the beard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6393 on: May 25, 2022, 02:47:51 pm »

:D You're right.
But it's one thing fans coming out with shite like this, it's almost expected, however pathetic it is.

On the other hand, when it's paid professionals coming out with this sort of crap in order to fill airtime or meet a deadline, or even to show their bosses how many clicks and comments their article has got, then I just wonder how little self respect some of these people must have.

Need a programme idea? I know, lets talk about how Liverpool won't have a better chance to win the league than this season (ignoring that about 90% of pundits had them coming 4th before the season started)

Got a deadline? I know, 1000 words on how this Liverpool side haven't won enough trophies should do the trick. The Liverpool fans will get wound up and the rest will love it. Plenty of "engagement" and I've hit my targets.

It's truly pathetic. Stealing a living.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6394 on: May 25, 2022, 03:18:47 pm »
:D You're right.
But it's one thing fans coming out with shite like this, it's almost expected, however pathetic it is.

On the other hand, when it's paid professionals coming out with this sort of crap in order to fill airtime or meet a deadline, or even to show their bosses how many clicks and comments their article has got, then I just wonder how little self respect some of these people must have.

Need a programme idea? I know, lets talk about how Liverpool won't have a better chance to win the league than this season (ignoring that about 90% of pundits had them coming 4th before the season started)

Got a deadline? I know, 1000 words on how this Liverpool side haven't won enough trophies should do the trick. The Liverpool fans will get wound up and the rest will love it. Plenty of "engagement" and I've hit my targets.

It's truly pathetic. Stealing a living.

It’s just so joyless isn’t it. Here’s a man who’s come into the premier league and done nothing but bring wonderful football, excitement, fun, humour, honesty, personality, chaos and joy to the league, but far to many people can’t do anything but try and downplay him and his achievements.

This attitude may go deeper than football for a lot of them - the misery of their personalities is deeply ingrained.

Klopp isn’t just the best thing to happen to Liverpool in a long time, he’s the best thing to happen to the premier league.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6395 on: May 25, 2022, 03:28:37 pm »
It’s just so joyless isn’t it. Here’s a man who’s come into the premier league and done nothing but bring wonderful football, excitement, fun, humour, honesty, personality, chaos and joy to the league, but far to many people can’t do anything but try and downplay him and his achievements.

This attitude may go deeper than football for a lot of them - the misery of their personalities is deeply ingrained.

Klopp isn’t just the best thing to happen to Liverpool in a long time, he’s the best thing to happen to the premier league.
I've a feeling that when Klopp finally leaves, he may well decide to tell this shitty, small-minded, bigoted, forelock tugging, corrupt nation a few home truths.

Of course, if he did, it would be delivered beautifully, with a smile and a laugh, and maybe a call to action too.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6396 on: May 25, 2022, 03:37:48 pm »
Please tell me that wasn't in an article, although these days there's very little difference between journalist comments and fan comments as the former become more like cheerleaders.

More and more these days, outright bullshit goes unchallenged and so seeps into a wider audience. Linked to that, more and more people are making outrageously hypocritical statements that also go unchallenged. A bit like a player from a team that have massively short changed the fans this year laughing at us for not winning the league.
Thankfully, no, it wasn't in an article. It was someone writing in moaning about Klopp talking about fixture congestion.

Mind you, the same thing is implied time after time by actual writers in the media, isn't it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 03:45:26 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6397 on: May 25, 2022, 03:42:35 pm »

Let me introduce Tom Cat as the media and opposition fans, and Jerry Mouse as Jürgen Klopp and Liverpool FC.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6398 on: May 25, 2022, 03:43:48 pm »
Its a combination of things but the vast majority of us do it. I really couldn’t see many fans singing Klopps praises were he a side we have disliked for years’ manager e.g. Man U. Add to that if he was bringing them success, would any of us really be happy and not showing signs of jealousy or downplaying achievements, he’s amazing but he is OUR manager. Is it really suprising he gets a lot of criticism while managing us? It happens to everyone to be honest and most football fans dont give a shit about some of the more important things, there’s no superiority, it seems to be the same across the sport. It’s like the top players, if the top players leave your competitors you enjoy it, the focus isn’t what they bring to the league, you like seeing the chances of your sides success increase and that of your rivals decrease. Peoples arguments for measuring success never make sense either :lmao the moving of the goalposts is always going to be the thing

Best thing to do is just ignore the nonsense and focus on enjoying the fact WE have Klopp as our manager, it’s pointless to expect some adoration from the other sides because he’s a direct rival and we would to be honest be the same

Football support is still stuck in the dark ages a lot of the time and the arguments are very childish, to expect more is to set yourself up for disappointment. They can say what they like, we know our level and we’re doing things many sides haven’t ever experienced, that brings hatred, jealousy, downplaying and whatever else you want to call it
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 03:46:01 pm by RyanBabel19 »

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6399 on: May 25, 2022, 03:48:43 pm »

SLAVA
UKRAINI