Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2060024 times)

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24880 on: May 20, 2022, 01:47:05 pm »
It does seem a lot easier to get tickets this year and I’m all for it…

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24881 on: May 20, 2022, 01:50:43 pm »
It does seem a lot easier to get tickets this year and I’m all for it…
Thats because members have been able to sell theirs back via the exchange this year, never have been able to in the past. Whereas this probably will stay the same and should stay the same for members, less will sell back as they will lose the credit next year.

Offline includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #24882 on: May 20, 2022, 02:44:38 pm »
Thats because members have been able to sell theirs back via the exchange this year, never have been able to in the past. Whereas this probably will stay the same and should stay the same for members, less will sell back as they will lose the credit next year.

If a member returns via ticket exchange (which sells) can they rebuy?

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24883 on: May 20, 2022, 02:54:38 pm »

Yes, some people have got a seat in the early sale, and found a better seat in the late availability. So then sell their seat to the club and buy the new seat.

I have read some that have to go on the chat to make sure if goes off their name, in order to complete the buy process for the new seat.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #24884 on: May 20, 2022, 03:09:08 pm »
yes but the ticket has to sell first before you can purchase the new one, if you go on the live chat you can get them to cancel the original ticket which also works

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24885 on: May 20, 2022, 05:30:22 pm »
Have there been many tickets popping up for wolves

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24886 on: May 20, 2022, 05:57:14 pm »
Have there been many tickets popping up for wolves

I've seen only 2 blocks change colour today. Noticed this morning that more hospitality went on sale in areas of the ground that I haven't seen them before
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #24887 on: May 20, 2022, 06:47:03 pm »
I've seen only 2 blocks change colour today. Noticed this morning that more hospitality went on sale in areas of the ground that I haven't seen them before

Loads more hospitality in areas that could’ve gone on members sale in both the upper and lower Annie

As per usual, they won’t sell out and they’ll be offered maybe tomrrow

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24888 on: May 21, 2022, 02:28:47 pm »
After a morning of refresh, just picked up a single in U7! Thursday picked up a UEFA Ballot return for my sister, what a week  8)

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24889 on: May 22, 2022, 10:54:06 am »
Booooooom. Sorted U4 back row. Ins in

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #24890 on: May 23, 2022, 10:50:12 pm »
Don’t know if anyone else seen this but the Community Shield is being played at the King Power on July 31st. So we are going to get an absolute terrible allocation for it compared to Wembley. Great one again by the FA to decide host in a 32,000 capacity stadium.  :butt

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24891 on: May 24, 2022, 03:54:00 am »
Don’t know if anyone else seen this but the Community Shield is being played at the King Power on July 31st. So we are going to get an absolute terrible allocation for it compared to Wembley. Great one again by the FA to decide host in a 32,000 capacity stadium.  :butt

It was rumoured as a possible venue. I guess it’s confirmed now that we got to the community shield via the fa cup so I’d assume everyone with the one away + PRHs are guaranteed then it’d be a ballot for those with all homes at anfield for the remaining handful of tickets. I doubt they’d include the semi or final as a pre requisite

Stupid venue for us to play at

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24892 on: May 24, 2022, 07:11:00 am »

Shit cup anyway no ones arsed

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24893 on: May 24, 2022, 09:01:53 am »

Thats shite in itself, but also makes a mockery of the fact that the FA NEEDED to have the Semi final there.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24894 on: May 24, 2022, 04:07:41 pm »
It was rumoured as a possible venue. I guess it’s confirmed now that we got to the community shield via the fa cup so I’d assume everyone with the one away + PRHs are guaranteed then it’d be a ballot for those with all homes at anfield for the remaining handful of tickets. I doubt they’d include the semi or final as a pre requisite

I think the final will - the super cup the other year included Madrid final!

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #24895 on: May 24, 2022, 04:08:54 pm »
How are they going to sell it?

The FA Cup games from last season won't count?
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24896 on: May 24, 2022, 04:20:23 pm »
Shit cup anyway no ones arsed

One of the best days out I've had following Liverpool was the Charity Shield in 2006 after we won the FA Cup, for that exact reason really. Nobody arsed about the game just up for a good day out. Made such a difference being Cardiff though, it was better than Wembley in just about every way. Leicester for a day out I'm not as sure about but I'd probably go.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #24897 on: May 24, 2022, 04:27:01 pm »
One of the best days out I've had following Liverpool was the Charity Shield in 2006 after we won the FA Cup, for that exact reason really. Nobody arsed about the game just up for a good day out. Made such a difference being Cardiff though, it was better than Wembley in just about every way. Leicester for a day out I'm not as sure about but I'd probably go.

Cracking day, that ;D

Great night too - Cardiff was quality for Finals when we were playing there. Cheap beer, decent pubs - lots of them, lots of cheap food too, and no trouble.

And the Welsh there (people & police) had no love for Chelsea too - and were friendly and got on with us.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #24898 on: May 24, 2022, 05:10:12 pm »
Yeah it was the first one off game me and my brother went to beyond the 2005 Champions League final and we absolutely loved the day out.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24899 on: May 24, 2022, 09:36:57 pm »
Yeah I loved the games at Cardiff,Cup Finals and Charity Shields, even if I get got the coach down and back. Wembley isn't a patch on them IMO.

I'll accept Leicester as a venue if it's true. Decent ground that retains the sound, as long as Leicester fans aren't there :D
We are a team of one half.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #24900 on: May 25, 2022, 01:12:56 pm »

Don’t think so, as they said credits from 21/22 wouldn’t be counting. So they’d be opening a can of worms if they included 21/22 as criteria for a 22/23 game.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24901 on: May 25, 2022, 02:49:27 pm »
Don’t think so, as they said credits from 21/22 wouldn’t be counting. So they’d be opening a can of worms if they included 21/22 as criteria for a 22/23 game.

IMO as a goodwill gesture they should just let people from 21/22 be eligible for the Community Shield. can't be *that* many more if they combine it with those with actual credits who decided to pass up last season for whatever reason.
YNWA.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24902 on: May 25, 2022, 05:41:46 pm »

Yeah that’s true.

They should let the people go who missed out on tickets for the fa cup final  ;)

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24903 on: May 29, 2022, 10:04:27 pm »
Has anyone tried to renew their membership for next season?

When i put mine in the basket it says membership 21/22. But then it says it is valid till 31st May 2023.

It doesn’t make sense. I don’t want to purchase this years membership again, I just want to renew for next season.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 10:10:20 pm by gordo »

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #24904 on: May 29, 2022, 10:10:54 pm »
Ahhh its that time of year when I keep checking this thread for the announcements of the bulk sales!

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #24905 on: May 30, 2022, 02:09:23 pm »

When i put mine in the basket it says membership 21/22. But then it says it is valid till 31st May 2023.

It doesn’t make sense. I don’t want to purchase this years membership again, I just want to renew for next season.

Yeah, mine just said this person already has a membership attached to them. So I assume 1st June 2022 you can manually renew.

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24906 on: May 30, 2022, 03:35:04 pm »
Yeah, mine just said this person already has a membership attached to them. So I assume 1st June 2022 you can manually renew.

I’ll wait a few days then. Still no idea why it says this year for the season but next year for the date it expires. I’ll just click auto renew for next time

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #24907 on: May 30, 2022, 10:09:54 pm »
I’ll wait a few days then. Still no idea why it says this year for the season but next year for the date it expires. I’ll just click auto renew for next time

I take it you didn't auto renew? I did and had an email on the 15th May to say payment has been taken

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24908 on: May 31, 2022, 10:09:03 am »
I take it you didn't auto renew? I did and had an email on the 15th May to say payment has been taken

I’ve never auto renewed, I had seen they had been processed a few weeks ago.

Offline d_sig8489

• Kemlynite
« Reply #24909 on: May 31, 2022, 10:17:13 am »
Anyone else just got an email saying their membership auto-renewal payment transaction failed? I got an email from the club on the 19th saying it had been processed successfully, and the money has left my account... just waiting on the online chat now!

UPDATE: Response from club in online chat: "Ok I can confirm your membership is active and payment is fine. Full launch is from tomorrow 1st June. Please ignore that email. Apologies for this." Hopefully they've not sent this email to too many fans!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 10:44:35 am by d_sig8489 »

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #24910 on: May 31, 2022, 10:48:37 am »
Just got a failed payment email - I updated my details specifically on request. This bug needs fixing.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24911 on: May 31, 2022, 11:13:19 am »
Not sure if it's the club's fault or not, but since the rules around Strong Customer Authentication changed a few months ago, I've found plenty of places where my payment card was 'saved' to my account where payment has failed since when they've tried to automatically take it.

I think the two are linked.

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24912 on: May 31, 2022, 06:53:02 pm »
UPDATE:

When I put it in my basket it now says 22/23. I have now renewed. Roll on the sales  :butt

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #24913 on: June 1, 2022, 12:55:05 pm »
What's the latest I need to renew manually before the start of the next season? I'm so so skint.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24914 on: June 1, 2022, 01:06:05 pm »
What's the latest I need to renew manually before the start of the next season? I'm so so skint.

Normally midnight Sunday before the week of the sales I think.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #24915 on: June 1, 2022, 01:48:26 pm »
me and the mrs have just registered light membership  :wave

whats the next steps we need to do in order to be elgible to buy tickets for home games next season?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #24916 on: June 1, 2022, 01:51:09 pm »
me and the mrs have just registered light membership  :wave

whats the next steps we need to do in order to be elgible to buy tickets for home games next season?
nothing you are eligible when you buy a membership

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #24917 on: June 1, 2022, 01:54:49 pm »
nothing you are eligible when you buy a membership

sorry not eligible, but have a chance of buying i meant (league/cup/any games really)

someone said somethign about a week before each game there is a small chance? something a ballot? im a n00b so have no idea  :wave

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24918 on: June 1, 2022, 01:56:59 pm »
Just managed to get the membership for me and the missus after finally getting my finances in order.

Wondering how the sale works now? I know they do a bulk sale for each half of the season, but do you pay upfront for every game you want to attend or do you select which games and then pay in the run up to each match?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24919 on: June 1, 2022, 01:57:22 pm »
sorry not eligible, but have a chance of buying i meant (league/cup/any games really)

someone said somethign about a week before each game there is a small chance? something a ballot? im a n00b so have no idea  :wave

If it's your first membership, you'll be able to enter a ballot for games against the likes of Villa, Forest, Palace etc. If unsuccessful in the ballot for games you apply for, there are late sales a week or so before each game.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT