Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091328 times)

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24720 on: May 4, 2022, 09:24:34 pm »
If I want to pass a Spurs ticket to my friend that I stupidly didn’t see the part about not being able to  distribute in this late sale. Is there anyway around it like giving him the QR out of my iPhone member pass?

Have you logged into your account and checked it's not distributable? Mate bought one today in the additional sale and was able to distribute

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #24721 on: May 4, 2022, 09:29:01 pm »
Have you logged into your account and checked it's not distributable? Mate bought one today in the additional sale and was able to distribute

Yea it’s greyed out pain in the ass had one earlier in the season for additional sale and that one was able to be distributed so don’t know what is the reason some are and some aren’t.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #24722 on: May 5, 2022, 08:59:36 am »
Got two tickets for Spurs but we can’t go because we’ve got Covid. Haven’t been able to find anyone to redistribute them to, so looking to sell via the exchange. I noticed when I went to do this it said I’d only get a percentage of what I paid.

Is there anyone who’s done this can give me an idea of how much you lose, presume it’s not much?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24723 on: May 5, 2022, 09:06:01 am »
Got two tickets for Spurs but we can’t go because we’ve got Covid. Haven’t been able to find anyone to redistribute them to, so looking to sell via the exchange. I noticed when I went to do this it said I’d only get a percentage of what I paid.

Is there anyone who’s done this can give me an idea of how much you lose, presume it’s not much?
I thought I got the full quantity? If not it’s very close to it
YNWA

Offline thechulloran

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24724 on: May 5, 2022, 09:11:37 am »
Haven’t been able to find anyone to redistribute them to, so looking to sell via the exchange.

please check your pm
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists" - Tom Hicks

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24725 on: May 5, 2022, 09:15:45 am »

You get the full % back.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #24726 on: May 5, 2022, 09:18:16 am »
Cheers. Thought that was most likely the case but not had to do it before. Fucking Covid, gutted to miss this, every game is massive at the moment
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline thechulloran

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24727 on: May 6, 2022, 01:59:44 am »
sorted for Spurs :)
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists" - Tom Hicks

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #24728 on: May 6, 2022, 01:42:14 pm »
Taken a ticket to sit by a mate in the kop but need to redistribute the one I bought originally.

Already agreed to give it to someone but the distribute is grey for me as well. Any ideas??

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24729 on: May 6, 2022, 02:09:10 pm »
Taken a ticket to sit by a mate in the kop but need to redistribute the one I bought originally.

Already agreed to give it to someone but the distribute is grey for me as well. Any ideas??

You'd have to ask live chat if they can forward it on for you. If not, there's no way round it.
Presume it was a late ticket bought? They do say you can't distribute them if so.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24730 on: May 6, 2022, 02:11:20 pm »
You'd have to ask live chat if they can forward it on for you. If not, there's no way round it.
Presume it was a late ticket bought? They do say you can't distribute them if so.

Looks like it

Just got one the top of U9. Sitting at your computer hitting refresh paying off  :butt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #24731 on: May 6, 2022, 02:50:31 pm »

Live chat is closed and going round in circles on the support pages

Didn't see that you can't distribute otherwise wouldn't have agreed to passing it on to get a better seat. Half tempted to let him scan in and pass my phone back, will look dodgy af though

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24732 on: May 6, 2022, 02:58:54 pm »
Live chat is closed and going round in circles on the support pages

Didn't see that you can't distribute otherwise wouldn't have agreed to passing it on to get a better seat. Half tempted to let him scan in and pass my phone back, will look dodgy af though
Could chance a screenshot just before the game?
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24733 on: May 6, 2022, 03:57:13 pm »

Managed to box one for the Kop in 106 but Live Chat has gone home for the day early so not able to swap it for my U9.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24734 on: May 6, 2022, 04:47:17 pm »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/plans-route-confirmed-potential-liverpool-23886733#source=breaking-news

The only date available to hold a victory parade within the city and to have all the players available is Sunday, 29 May from 4pm.

Should we be parading silverware

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #24735 on: May 6, 2022, 04:56:56 pm »
Managed to box one for the Kop in 106 but Live Chat has gone home for the day early so not able to swap it for my U9.

They weren't online at half 1 so maybe they had the afternoon off  :o :butt

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #24736 on: May 6, 2022, 04:57:42 pm »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/plans-route-confirmed-potential-liverpool-23886733#source=breaking-news

The only date available to hold a victory parade within the city and to have all the players available is Sunday, 29 May from 4pm.

Should we be parading silverware

I think we'll have 4 trophies on that bus mate, just my opinion

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24737 on: May 6, 2022, 05:26:32 pm »
It annoys we how they leave out North Liverpool now. Never used to. I need to find somewhere I can sit as you always have to wait for ages.

Wonder how many we have to win for it to go ahead. :) Hope they film it again for us to watch after
We are a team of one half.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24738 on: May 6, 2022, 06:03:38 pm »
It annoys we how they leave out North Liverpool now. Never used to. I need to find somewhere I can sit as you always have to wait for ages.

Wonder how many we have to win for it to go ahead.
:) Hope they film it again for us to watch after
Either the European Cup or Premier league and its on!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24739 on: May 6, 2022, 09:45:33 pm »
:thumbup Cheers
We are a team of one half.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24740 on: May 7, 2022, 11:34:32 am »
You need to get on live chat and ask them to cancel your old ticket.
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/contact-us-live-chat-fan-services

Click 'chat now' that appears.

Cheers, have just swapped it for 205.
« Last Edit: May 7, 2022, 04:50:13 pm by Schmarn »

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #24741 on: May 8, 2022, 08:04:30 am »
I think we'll have 4 trophies on that bus mate, just my opinion

Still feeling positive now?

Online willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24742 on: May 9, 2022, 09:21:48 am »
Money for next years memberships went out over the weekend!!

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #24743 on: May 9, 2022, 09:25:10 am »
Money for next years memberships went out over the weekend!!

Considering the amount of money people are spending at the moment with Paris etc, you think they would wait until end of the month
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #24744 on: May 9, 2022, 09:59:12 am »
Considering the amount of money people are spending at the moment with Paris etc, you think they would wait until end of the month

Yeah honestly, the cheek of it. The fans are right down the list of priorities when decisions are made. I’ve said this before, it’s the only business whereby you stand by it no matter how many times it lets you down haha

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #24745 on: May 9, 2022, 01:06:29 pm »
Anyones Membership auto renew payments not come out of the bank yet?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24746 on: May 9, 2022, 01:10:32 pm »
Mines pending.

I see Rangers have delayed their season ticket renewals now until after their final to help fans out financially.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #24747 on: May 9, 2022, 01:21:07 pm »
Mines pending.

I see Rangers have delayed their season ticket renewals now until after their final to help fans out financially.

Cheers, I don’t trust them to not fuck it up.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #24748 on: May 10, 2022, 12:26:50 pm »
Anyones Membership auto renew payments not come out of the bank yet?

mine went through today

Offline LFConor

• Kopite
  • Believer
« Reply #24749 on: May 10, 2022, 06:59:35 pm »
i had an email saying the card for auto renew had expired but the card hasnt, cant find any indication on the ticket site that the renewal has gone through where would i see if it was pending or not?
"If the supporters like me, it's not half as much as I like them"
Kenny Dalglish - 6/2/2011

6 European Cups and 19 Leagues thats what we call history

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24750 on: May 11, 2022, 09:49:03 am »
i had an email saying the card for auto renew had expired but the card hasnt, cant find any indication on the ticket site that the renewal has gone through where would i see if it was pending or not?

I had this the other week and I knew my card hadn't expired, but then I saw it pending in my bank anyway and today I've had the confirmation email. Maybe get on the LFC chat and double check?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline LFConor

• Kopite
  • Believer
« Reply #24751 on: May 11, 2022, 10:51:23 am »
I had this the other week and I knew my card hadn't expired, but then I saw it pending in my bank anyway and today I've had the confirmation email. Maybe get on the LFC chat and double check?

Ah yes just got the email through myself now  :D
"If the supporters like me, it's not half as much as I like them"
Kenny Dalglish - 6/2/2011

6 European Cups and 19 Leagues thats what we call history

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24752 on: May 11, 2022, 10:54:26 am »
Ah yes just got the email through myself now  :D

Good stuff! I also got an email about my card being expired for my LFCTV renewal, but when I went on the live chat they said it was a glitch in the system and to ignore it, so seems like that glitch hasn't been fixed!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #24753 on: May 12, 2022, 08:56:09 am »
Will 13+ members be guaranteed all 19 games again next season or will it revert back to cat c games not guaranteed?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24754 on: May 12, 2022, 09:44:14 am »
Will 13+ members be guaranteed all 19 games again next season or will it revert back to cat c games not guaranteed?

All 19

I'm expecting a revamp with the process though and implications of passing tickets on from a credit perspecitve

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #24755 on: May 12, 2022, 09:57:10 am »
All 19

I'm expecting a revamp with the process though and implications of passing tickets on from a credit perspecitve

👍 Be interesting to know what percentage of 13+ members actually buy all 19 games?

Why not let those members who do choose a seat and pay for the whole season upfront in July!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24756 on: May 12, 2022, 10:04:15 am »
👍 Be interesting to know what percentage of 13+ members actually buy all 19 games?

Why not let those members who do choose a seat and pay for the whole season upfront in July!

Because it encourages people to buy all 19 and pass on regardless, imagine having a 19 sale where you get the same seat then the rest after that, be shit seats for the others they wont want them and will whinge like fuck they cant get kop tickets so they'd buy 19 and pass on

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #24757 on: May 12, 2022, 10:04:36 am »
All 19

Interesting, you got any ideas or thoughts what they may be?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24758 on: May 12, 2022, 10:10:35 am »
Interesting, you got any ideas or thoughts what they may be?

Hopefully stop people passing on more than X times a year, and if they do, they lose the credit

Credit needs to be applied at the point of attendance, not purchase

It's been discussed

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24759 on: May 12, 2022, 10:15:18 am »
Hopefully stop people passing on more than X times a year, and if they do, they lose the credit

Credit needs to be applied at the point of attendance, not purchase

It's been discussed
Do you think to combat this there should be a max amount of times the NFC pass can be reset on a phone? Like three times a year or something. I just assumed you could delete and redownload but when my sister accidentally deleted hers I had to contact the club to reset it before I could download it again. I know this might promote the use of burner phones but it’s a start.
YNWA