Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059842 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24920 on: June 1, 2022, 01:58:17 pm »
Just managed to get the membership for me and the missus after finally getting my finances in order.

Wondering how the sale works now? I know they do a bulk sale for each half of the season, but do you pay upfront for every game you want to attend or do you select which games and then pay in the run up to each match?

Pay up front if you're successful in the ballot.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24921 on: June 1, 2022, 02:09:29 pm »
Pay up front if you're successful in the ballot.

Cheers Barney.

Just so I’ve got it right.

Say a ticket is £50.

If i select 5 matches and i’m successful for 3, i’m paying £150 upfront?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #24922 on: June 1, 2022, 02:09:53 pm »
sorry not eligible, but have a chance of buying i meant (league/cup/any games really)

someone said somethign about a week before each game there is a small chance? something a ballot? im a n00b so have no idea  :wave
there's ballot for home games, not much hope for example odds are likely to be about 1 in 20 for each game, cup games go on sale close to each game and are usually pretty easy to get if you're on top of things

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #24923 on: June 1, 2022, 02:10:40 pm »
Cheers Barney.

Just so I’ve got it right.

Say a ticket is £50.

If i select 5 matches and i’m successful for 3, i’m paying £150 upfront?
yes but you don't have to buy all the games your successful for, likely hood for getting even 1 game is slim

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24924 on: June 2, 2022, 08:04:31 am »
Any hints yet if they are keeping email distribution or going back to the friends and family plan ?

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #24925 on: June 3, 2022, 03:11:50 pm »
if this helps from lfc site :

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/legal/membership-terms-and-conditions

might not be updates yet ?

small club

YNWA
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24926 on: June 4, 2022, 07:46:42 am »
if this helps from lfc site :

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/legal/membership-terms-and-conditions

might not be updates yet ?

small club

YNWA

Thanks for the link.
Yeah, no mention of distribution methods yet.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24927 on: June 7, 2022, 10:23:25 am »
Any hints yet if they are keeping email distribution or going back to the friends and family plan ?

nothing formally announced yet but i imagine the email transfer will be going asap
YNWA.

Offline d_sig8489

• Kemlynite
« Reply #24928 on: June 10, 2022, 10:21:09 am »
Sorry if this has been asked before and I've missed it!

I'm on 13+ PL home games, my wife wants to get to a game this season. If I get her a membership and she is successful in the ballot, does anyone know if I could buy two seats together in the same sales period?

I expect its not possible, but wondered if anyone had any experience with this.

I could always try to local sale, but that is always a gamble! 

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24929 on: June 10, 2022, 12:05:11 pm »
Sorry if this has been asked before and I've missed it!

I'm on 13+ PL home games, my wife wants to get to a game this season. If I get her a membership and she is successful in the ballot, does anyone know if I could buy two seats together in the same sales period?

I expect its not possible, but wondered if anyone had any experience with this.

I could always try to local sale, but that is always a gamble!

Not possible

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24930 on: June 10, 2022, 08:43:54 pm »
Best you could do is get one close to yours then maybe ask one of your neighbours if they'd swap?
We are a team of one half.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24931 on: June 11, 2022, 06:59:05 pm »
Any reasons why any of the following couldn't be implemented for the guarunteed member sales...

1. Finance like STH
2. Slight discount for buying all games in each bulk sale to equate to the cost of a season ticket or closer to?
3. Give an option for seats which are available for every game to be bought for every game like a 1 season, season ticket?

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24932 on: June 11, 2022, 09:09:33 pm »
Any reasons why any of the following couldn't be implemented for the guarunteed member sales...

1. Finance like STH
2. Slight discount for buying all games in each bulk sale to equate to the cost of a season ticket or closer to?
3. Give an option for seats which are available for every game to be bought for every game like a 1 season, season ticket?

What should they call it? season members ticket? 🤣🤣

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24933 on: June 11, 2022, 09:40:05 pm »

Out of interest anyone know how many are on 13+ and how is the season on season trend in terms of numbers?
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24934 on: June 11, 2022, 11:51:07 pm »

;D

in truth if anyone has 10+ years of 13+ they should just give them a seasie i reckon

separately, it's probably a good time for people that want the option to apply for a credit card if they don't have one. check out moneysavingexpert.com, there are some non-AMEX cards with decent offers. just remember to pay it off without gaining any additional charges.
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24935 on: June 13, 2022, 07:05:01 am »
Out of interest anyone know how many are on 13+ and how is the season on season trend in terms of numbers?

6800 ish, its more like 7200 if you include the ones who got 13 of 15 from 2019/20

Obviously always goes up

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24936 on: June 13, 2022, 07:05:54 am »

1. Finance like STH

1) I agree with
2) I disagree with - you're encouraging people to buy games they won't attend
3) Same point as above

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24937 on: June 13, 2022, 10:58:18 am »
6800 ish, its more like 7200 if you include the ones who got 13 of 15 from 2019/20

Obviously always goes up
Would be interesting to see what would happen if/when it hits over 10,000 on 13+ as all of the “10,000 tickets guarunteed for every premier league home game for members” would be taken…

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24938 on: June 13, 2022, 11:06:09 am »
Would be interesting to see what would happen if/when it hits over 10,000 on 13+ as all of the “10,000 tickets guarunteed for every premier league home game for members” would be taken…

Suppose the only option then is to raise the threshold from 13.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24939 on: June 13, 2022, 11:54:08 am »
;D

in truth if anyone has 10+ years of 13+ they should just give them a seasie i reckon

We have had over 10 years with all 19 so we’re all in for this 🤣🤣

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24940 on: June 13, 2022, 12:00:53 pm »

Well thats it, it wouldn't be 13+

There were almost 9000 when fan update was completed, so they'd probably do something similar

Fortunately, with the expansion it allows more 13+

I think over time the 13 will come down to more like 10+, once credit is applied at attendance rather than purchase, or have different games having different requirements
Not like the away ladder as such, but each game needing X credits to get a ticket guaranteed or enter ballot at all

For example... might say for United that 15+ is guaranteed, need 8 to enter the ballot
For west ham, 9+ is guaranteed, 2 needed to enter the ballot

Club can flex it to their needs, because the 10000 tickets per game is an average, they might only give 9000 to members for a 4+ game but give 12000 for Southampton

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #24941 on: June 13, 2022, 05:02:28 pm »
Hi!

Need some advice, since trying to get ahold of a customer service employee at Liverpool is a nightmare.

I had full home credits for the season in which COVID started 19/20. Didn't get any tickets for 20/21 or 21/22 season, because I read that credits will not count or you wont lose them. Can't find that information anywhere now.

Can somebody confirm that what I stated above is true with a reference to LFC webpage saying it?

Also does the same apply for previous Champions League, FA and League Cup campaigns or that will go on the basis of last season?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24942 on: June 13, 2022, 05:20:07 pm »
Don't know about cup campaigns, but for the league, 100% the games in 20/21 and 21/22 won't be considered.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24944 on: June 13, 2022, 06:44:27 pm »
Don't know about cup campaigns, but for the league, 100% the games in 20/21 and 21/22 won't be considered.

yeah, included cups too
YNWA.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #24946 on: June 15, 2022, 12:49:08 pm »
This suggests 21/22 won't be used for cup games either

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-will-match-credits-for-cup-tickets-purchased-during-season-2021-22-be-used-as-eligibility-for-future-sales

And confirmation on league games

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-are-match-credits-from-season-2021-22-premier-league-and-cup-being-used-as-qualifying-criteria-and-eligibility-for-future-seasons

I wonder if there'll be any major "kick-offs" when they confirm the sale dates etc... I've already seen a few people on twitter arguing they should use 19/20 but with a lower threshold than 13/15
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24947 on: June 15, 2022, 01:03:33 pm »
I wonder if there'll be any major "kick-offs" when they confirm the sale dates etc... I've already seen a few people on twitter arguing they should use 19/20 but with a lower threshold than 13/15

The kick off will come from those that abuse the system and credit hunt despite not attending when they (somehow) put a system in place to stop it, as well as refreshing QR codes etc.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24948 on: June 15, 2022, 01:31:07 pm »
The kick off will come from those that abuse the system and credit hunt despite not attending

Honestly don't understand how anyone that doesn't attend the 13+ games can complain if/when this is introduced.

I'll be one of those that loses out but won't be complaining at all. I don't credit hunt, but I can absolutely see that those that attend games should be given priority over those that just buy tickets for their mates or strangers.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24949 on: June 15, 2022, 01:31:46 pm »

Like they kicked off last year when they said 19/20 wouldnt count at all

So they changed it, and some still kicked off because they had 9-12 and were adamant they'd get to 13, or had 13 before the refunded games

If the club gave in and gave them tickets, people would moan there's less in the ballot

Cant win

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24950 on: June 15, 2022, 01:57:43 pm »
The number in the 'guaranteed' bracket is becoming unsustainable as it is. Did I read there were 7k now on 13+? Would really like to know how many of those actually attended 13+ games themselves.

The chain needs to be broken somehow.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #24951 on: June 15, 2022, 02:02:53 pm »
The number in the 'guaranteed' bracket is becoming unsustainable as it is. Did I read there were 7k now on 13+? Would really like to know how many of those actually attended 13+ games themselves.

Is 7K a lot?
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24952 on: June 15, 2022, 02:33:14 pm »

As said many times by various people on here, you should get the credit on attendance and not purchase - don’t know how they would do that exactly but it’s the first step in actually rewarding loyalty of going the game.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24953 on: June 15, 2022, 02:46:13 pm »
Is 7K a lot?

When there are only 10k guaranteed to members, yes

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #24954 on: June 15, 2022, 03:10:03 pm »

I'm sure I read something where the "10k" figure per game is variable and for some games that figure isn't close, not sure if it was something official or a post in here

The whole allocation/criteria needs an overhaul but it's clear that no solution will be perfect especially with the club striking a balance with rewarding loyalty & preventing a closed shop in addition to the other benefits they get from an increased variety in the number of attendees. The club's initial proposal on limiting transfers of matches as well as the credit being held by the attendee are a move in the right direction.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24955 on: June 15, 2022, 03:13:51 pm »
I'm sure I read something where the "10k" figure per game is variable and for some games that figure isn't close, not sure if it was something official or a post in here

The whole allocation/criteria needs an overhaul but it's clear that no solution will be perfect especially with the club striking a balance with rewarding loyalty & preventing a closed shop in addition to the other benefits they get from an increased variety in the number of attendees. The club's initial proposal on limiting transfers of matches as well as the credit being held by the attendee are a move in the right direction.

I posted in here

Contractually they take more for bigger fixtures and around certain dates

Other games they give more than 10k for though

In the prem season, theres at least 190,000 tickets for members, excluding local sales

Reality is there's more like 8.5-9k for United and City etc... and 12k for leicester mid week

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24956 on: June 15, 2022, 03:15:12 pm »

There's just over 7k now
Before fan update it was 8400

400 people got to 13 of the 15 games in 19/20 for the first time

There were 6,800 after fan update
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 03:17:01 pm by 30fiver »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24957 on: June 16, 2022, 10:35:22 am »
Members sale W/C the 18th July for 10 fixtures

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24958 on: June 16, 2022, 11:21:02 am »
Members sale W/C the 18th July for 10 fixtures

Is that ballot registration or actual sale?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24959 on: June 16, 2022, 12:03:41 pm »
Is that ballot registration or actual sale?

Sale, registration will be in the week prior

Exact wording in the fixture release notice
"The Official Members ticket sale for the first half of the 2022-23 season (for games played until December) will take place in the week commencing July 18, 2022. More information regarding the sale to follow."