Author Topic: FA Cup final 2018: Chelsea vs Manchester United. Saturday 19th May 17:15 ko  (Read 38052 times)

Offline capt_methane

• Anny Roader
I couldn't be less arsed with the cup final today if I tried

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
Is it too much to hope for the nastiest cup final ever? Two shite teams slugging it out on the pitch while their shithouse fans slug it out on the terraces. It would be great to see a huge brawl between these two.
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Is it too much to hope for the nastiest cup final ever? Two shite teams slugging it out on the pitch while their shithouse fans slug it out on the terraces. It would be great to see a huge brawl between these two.

Nah, it really, really wouldn't.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
I know you’re the self appointed expert on all things Mancunian Andrew but they really don’t. At best some  tolerate him if he’s winning things but they hate the football.

You'd think that - but swan over to Red Cafe - for every disgruntled fan angry at the football, there are ten that shout them down and say they are whiners, not proper fans and Mourinho just needs to be 'properly backed' to ensure results.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
You'd think that - but swan over to Red Cafe - for every disgruntled fan angry at the football, there are ten that shout them down and say they are whiners, not proper fans and Mourinho just needs to be 'properly backed' to ensure results.

I’d be wary of taking any internet view as the true picture though. I’m mates with a season ticket holder who tolerates things at the moment but hates the way they played against Sevilla and is beautifully angry with how Klopp’s got us playing in Europe and I think the lads he goes with feel thesame.

You take loads of quotes off here after matches that paint a picture that Klopp isn’t doing a wonderful job. Strange old place the Internet!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
I’d be wary of taking any internet view as the true picture though. I’m mates with a season ticket holder who tolerates things at the moment but hates the way they played against Sevilla and is beautifully angry with how Klopp’s got us playing in Europe and I think the lads he goes with feel thesame.

You take loads of quotes off here after matches that paint a picture that Klopp isn’t doing a wonderful job. Strange old place the Internet!

Aye not everyone is as sensible as me.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
I’ll watch it. I’m not expecting to be entertained though.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is there actually a game on today? Considering I live in Trafford in a supposedly United area, I've seen on Utd flag (stuck to our fucking front room window :no ) and one City flag - it is like there is nothing happening today.

Liverpool stuff goes up next week ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Other than a lad in work who is a bit of a tit about footy, not one Manc I know can stand the football or the man himself.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
I’ll watch it. I’m not expecting to be entertained though.

I can only remember missing one FA Cup final since about 1972 (1975 West Ham Fulham - my mum made me go to a family party and I sulked all day!), but I am still debating whether I can face this one, not just because I hate the teams, but I expect it to be so dull.

Maybe if Chelsea score early it will open up?

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
I think Chelsea might win - just a feeling Conte will set them expansively
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
I’m preparing for the match by watching paint dry and grass grow.

Online Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan

Peaked too early mate. It’s downhill from here 😂
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
It doesn't really matter
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Chelsea winning, followed by number 6 in Kiev and City's title win would be torture for the Mancs.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Sprinkle your lawn with Whiskey, and then when the grass grows it's already half cut.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
I'm going to try watching paint that is already dry.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is there actually a game on today? Considering I live in Trafford in a supposedly United area, I've seen on Utd flag (stuck to our fucking front room window :no ) and one City flag - it is like there is nothing happening today.

Liverpool stuff goes up next week ;D

Do you really put stuff up Rob? I’d be shit scared of having my windows put through!

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Phil Neville on Mourinho's brand of football  - 'you get the results and the football will come.' He thinks they win the FA Cup playing shit on a stick rubbish and miraculously, afterwards, Mourinho is going to throw the blueprint away and try to emulate Guardiola and Klopp? The man's got as much brain as a bacterium.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'll watch it. I dislike them both. Conte is alright except he's manager of Chelsea. Mourinho is a c*nt regardless of who he manages

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Come on Chelsea

Feel sick saying it. No chance they win though. They are awful.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Genuinely not arsed.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Lakaku out by all accounts
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking hell this is on today is it? Apart from the two teams in it, and whatever tv channels are showing it desperately trying to hype it up, nobody really gives a fuck anymore.

Offline gjr1

• Legacy Fan
Both teams play anti football...
Obi-Wan:
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Come on Chelsea

Feel sick saying it. No chance they win though. They are awful.

They are not awful but strange beast this season.

They have every chance.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Both teams play anti football...

Uncle fucking shite more like
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
I want United to win simply because whatever is more likely to keep Jose in the job is alright by me
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
Never seen such little interest for an FA Cup Final, even if the Royal Wedding wasn't on people wouldn't be arsed.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Lakaku out by all accounts

Rashford will play and get the winner and there will be some awful guff spouted about redemption and Mourinho being righ to be tough on him.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Deadpool then. [emoji23]

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Think United will win - Chelsea look a really deflated team and know Conte is going. Yes they put a slightly decent run together before their final game but most of the teams they played were shite, we had no legs after Roma.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Looking at the line-ups, neither gives me any form of excitement.

De Gea, Valencia, Young, Smalling, Jones, Matic, Herrera, Pogba, Lingard, Sanchez, Rashford.

Courtois, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Rudiger, Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Bakayoko, Alonso, Hazard, Giroud.

Going to be shite.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Will watch until my bets come in or die and then switch off,it is going to be a huge pile boring of shite.

Sanchez straight red is 101-1
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
If ever a final had extra-time written all over it it's this one.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Alright, we're not in it. In a way i'm glad as I think Jurgen and the players needed the two weeks off before the Champions League Final.

So Chelsea v Man Utd.

I'd prefer Chelsea to win. Conte is getting the sack anyway. The Special Once is denied a trophy. Then the Red Mancs panic because City have won the League and it's those Scousers again next Saturday.. 8)
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
So is morata on of the flops of the season? Cost a lot, bad job replacing costa and has been replaced by arsenals back up striker.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
So is morata on of the flops of the season? Cost a lot, bad job replacing costa and has been replaced by arsenals back up striker.

He's scored 15 goals in all competitions, at one time that'd be a decent return for somebody getting used to a new country. Probably will move away in the summer though, he doesn't seem that settled.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
He's scored 15 goals in all competitions, at one time that'd be a decent return for somebody getting used to a new country.
It's not 2007 anymore though.

Scoring at a similar rate to origi was for us a squad player. Need much more than that for 60m+
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 04:37:43 pm by Chris~ »

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Conte sounds and looks like he can’t be arsed. Easy win for United I reckon.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.