Author Topic: The Kings of Comedy draft (Film, TV, & Stand-Up) - Discussion Thread & Sign Up  (Read 32686 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
What the fuck is POP playing at?

It’s tough getting a picture of Timmy Mallet that does him justice
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
It’s tough getting a picture of Timmy Mallet that does him justice

Can he not just take a selfie?

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Nick's first pick will have the initials MM  ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Can he not just take a selfie?

Yeah I could see that
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Who’s that?!

You’re half right by the way.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders

Mick McCarthy?
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Martin McGuinness (one looks like a clown without air up...)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Btw, Titi how come you are not in on this?  Right up your alley!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Should I pick? Not sure if the etiquette in round one, I’m not normally this high up the order!

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Who’s that?!

You’re half right by the way.

Bloody Hell, I wonder if you've got my backup pick I was going to use as to what I thought was your main pick.

Your an enigma Nicholas.

What the fuck is POP playing at?

Probably preparing a statistical chart as to why Miranda should be his first pick.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Should I pick? Not sure if the etiquette in round one, I’m not normally this high up the order!

Nah we'll wait for PoP everyone gets to pick their first round.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
is it too late to join in the 'fun' ?
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
No idea how to add images and gifs anymore, seems google changed it when you search it. Any ideas?

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
is it too late to join in the 'fun' ?

You can go after Chakan if you don't mind being last.

Picking imminently.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
No idea how to add images and gifs anymore, seems google changed it when you search it. Any ideas?

Right click on the image, click "view image", and then copy and paste from the address bar.
Better looking than Samie.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Might as well give Betty the medal now.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can someone PM S?  Will Ferrell takes quite a bit of you.

We need some more cowbell

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Yeah, great pick Betty, I have no plan here but that was a pick I was hoping to make.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Right click on the image, click "view image", and then copy and paste from the address bar.

Am just on my phone, can’t right click!

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Might as well give Betty the medal now.

Ample time for me to fuck it up yet. Also some bloody great picks all round. Will Ferrell always cracks me up. Nice one, Trend.

Love Bill Murray. Always the answer to my favourite actor ever and funny as hell to boot. I couldn't even pick my favourite role of his - Groundhog Day, Scrooged, Ghostbusters, Kingpin, Caddyshack, Zombieland, Garfield etc. I also love him as Hunter S Thompson in Where the Buffalo's Roam and The Man Who Knew Too Little is an underrated little gem.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Am just on my phone, can’t right click!

Is it a smartphone? Say "Right click" - it does the same thing.
Better looking than Samie.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ample time for me to fuck it up yet. Also some bloody great picks all round. Will Ferrell always cracks me up. Nice one, Trend.

Love Bill Murray. Always the answer to my favourite actor ever and funny as hell to boot. I couldn't even pick my favourite role of his - Groundhog Day, Scrooged, Ghostbusters, Kingpin, Caddyshack, Zombieland, Garfield etc. I also love him as Hunter S Thompson in Where the Buffalo's Roam and The Man Who Knew Too Little is an underrated little gem.

Agree with you mate.  Bill Murray is so underrated.  Surprised Harley Danger is not here, but one vote is certain :)

Thanks BB.  That escalated quickly.

Hey the "S" does not come up on my PM finder, does anyone know how to PM -----  S (yes, I just asked how to Pre-Menstral Syndrome someone.....

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Hey the "S" does not come up on my PM finder, does anyone know how to PM -----  S (yes, I just asked how to Pre-Menstral Syndrome someone.....

I've PMed him. Annoyingly single letter RAWK names never show up on the PM finder thing. The best I can do is link you to one of his posts here, so you can refer to this when you need to drop him a PM -
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=317882.msg15982479#msg15982479

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I've PMed him. Annoyingly single letter RAWK names never show up on the PM finder thing. The best I can do is link you to one of his posts here, so you can refer to this when you need to drop him a PM -
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=317882.msg15982479#msg15982479

Merci mon mate de bleus betties.....
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Sorry I was late, lads and lasses
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Sorry I was late, lads and lasses

The opposite of late! Early  :D  Pm me your pick and I'll make it for you after S has made his. Also, delete the one in the section thread.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
The opposite of late! Early  :D  Pm me your pick and I'll make it for you after S has made his. Also, delete the one in the section thread.

Cheers, BB. Sorry guys for my premature pick.....ooh er. Have deleted as requested. Hope nobody picks him

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Btw, Titi how come you are not in on this?  Right up your alley!
Go on then. Someone stick me on the end! Not Nick's though....I've heard the rumours! ;D

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
Would've loved to do this but all over the place this week so would probably fuck up the order/delays/blah blah blah

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Great choice of image for your pick Nick

That George Michael skit on the 'Stars in their Eyes' episode was one of the funniest sketches they did. :lmao

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Where has S disappeared to? He's been online. Strange. He has until 11am anyway.

Go on then. Someone stick me on the end! Not Nick's though....I've heard the rumours! ;D

Did I not PM you? I thought I did. Anyway, you're in. Hopefully on no-one's end  :o

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Are we still doing the two-hour limit?

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Get in!

Got my first choice
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Are we not waiting for S?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Tubby I guess... as S is AWOL for the moment.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
I've messaged Tubby
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

He missed his 2 hour window and he was online as well.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Great choice of image for your pick Nick

That George Michael skit on the 'Stars in their Eyes' episode was one of the funniest sketches they did. :lmao
Think my favourite was the Noel Edmunds piss-take. That fatsuit was both hilarious and brillaintly disturbing. Love Vic and Bob. Good pick, Nick. All.good so far though, naturally. Spent many a stoned hour in my youth watching Richard Pryor standup.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Should i be picking now? It's been a couple of hours side the last one, and I've got to go out shortly...