Author Topic: Spartak Moscow  (Read 65385 times)

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spartak Moscow
« Reply #80 on: September 4, 2017, 03:41:20 pm »
Liverpool FC fans wishing to purchase tickets for the Champions League away fixture with Spartak Moscow on Tuesday September 26 must register their intention to travel to Russia prior to tickets going on sale.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/274205-spartak-moscow-v-liverpool-ticket-update

Still going all the way back to 2014 then.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: September 4, 2017, 04:41:26 pm »
looks like you'll only be able to get one if you have been to one game previously through official channels? have i read that right?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: September 4, 2017, 04:51:34 pm »
looks like you'll only be able to get one if you have been to one game previously through official channels? have i read that right?

No, pre registration is only for anyone with at least 1 credit. So then they can determine how many credits will guarantee a ticket (between 1 and 11). If less than 2.2k pre register, then it may open up to anyone.

It may be that everyone who pre registers is guaranteed, then there will be an all sT/members sale.

Offline Colm305

• Main Stander
« Reply #83 on: September 4, 2017, 05:01:46 pm »
No, pre registration is only for anyone with at least 1 credit. So then they can determine how many credits will guarantee a ticket (between 1 and 11). If less than 2.2k pre register, then it may open up to anyone.

It may be that everyone who pre registers is guaranteed, then there will be an all sT/members sale.

The way I see it is that if you don't register by 10 am on Thursday the sales window will close so the only way you can get sorted is to register someone elses card who does qualify. They will only take up the allocation based on Numbers registered before then.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: September 4, 2017, 05:07:09 pm »
"Following the recent announcement from LFC regarding the visa reimbursement for supporters travelling to Moscow, fans are required to register online before 10am BST on Thursday September 7.

This is in order to help the club prepare and work with Spartak Moscow on the allocation for the supporters expected to travel."

That doesn't read like it'll be opened up to people without previous. Fucking joke *if* that is the case.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: September 4, 2017, 05:15:01 pm »
If you've no credits the best thing to do is register with a card that qualifies then see what happens when the window closes, if they open it up to all members you can just get one on your own card instead, cost you a fiver but it'll get you on the ladder. If it doesn't drop then you still get one with the card registered.

Offline MaxStafford

• Main Stander
« Reply #86 on: September 4, 2017, 05:21:07 pm »
If you've no credits the best thing to do is register with a card that qualifies then see what happens when the window closes, if they open it up to all members you can just get one on your own card instead, cost you a fiver but it'll get you on the ladder. If it doesn't drop then you still get one with the card registered.

Proof of travel also or it gets taken away and waste of £5!

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: September 4, 2017, 05:28:22 pm »
Proof of travel also or it gets taken away and waste of £5!
They will request travel documents and proof of Visa after the game like they did with kazan (along with Visa receipts aswell this time)
« Last Edit: September 4, 2017, 05:31:16 pm by DougLFC94 »

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: September 4, 2017, 05:37:16 pm »
I'm about to register.

I'm concerned safety wise getting into and out of the ground. Do we reckon there will be any official help with this?

Offline Colm305

• Main Stander
« Reply #89 on: September 4, 2017, 06:25:50 pm »
I'm about to register.

I'm concerned safety wise getting into and out of the ground. Do we reckon there will be any official help with this?

It's difficult to know what to expect to be honest but getting into and out of the ground won't be the problem.Security will be very tight.
It's the subway to and from the ground that could be dodgy.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #90 on: September 4, 2017, 07:58:11 pm »
If you don't go to this but have a been to a lot of the previous aways in the past 2 European campaigns I wonder how that will effect your chances of getting maribor or Seville away

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #91 on: September 4, 2017, 08:10:41 pm »
If you don't go to this but have a been to a lot of the previous aways in the past 2 European campaigns I wonder how that will effect your chances of getting maribor or Seville away

It won't effect Sevilla at all as such a large allocation. I doubt very much that it will effect Maribor either as it wouldn't be fair if you had been to all or most of the 11 used as qualifying criteria this time but couldn't get to just the one match in Moscow for whatever reason!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #92 on: September 4, 2017, 09:01:52 pm »
Sion selling details were the following :

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available to Hospitality Members, Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders who attended Rubin Kazan (05.11.15) and have had their travel visa and boarding pass approved by the club.

On sale Monday November 23 from 8.15am GMT. Supporters who purchase during the above sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Tickets will then be available to Hospitality Members, Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at the following European away fixtures during previous Seasons:

Bordeaux (17.09.15), Beşiktaş (26.02.15), Ludogorets (26.11.14), Real Madrid (04.11.14), Basel (01.10.14), Zenit (14.02.13), Udinese (06.12.12), Anzhi (08.11.12), and Young Boys (20.09.12),

Attendance at nine games: On sale Tuesday November 24 from 8.15am. Supporters who purchase during the above sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Attendance at eight or more games: On sale Wednesday November 25 from 8.15am.

As the number of qualifying applicants exceeds the number of available tickets, we cannot guarantee that all who apply will be successful in securing a ticket. Those supporters who are not successful are urged not to travel.

If the club use the same system and Maribor is a similar allocation to what Sion was (564), then Spartak will be priority for Maribor then maybe 10 or 11 back to Basel. If Maribor is a higher allocation they may stagger sales.

A lot of the supporters going Moscow would probably qualifiy for Maribor anyway without the credit !
« Last Edit: September 4, 2017, 09:03:46 pm by ant »
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: September 4, 2017, 09:23:40 pm »
I wouldn't have qualified for Sion if it wasn't for that Kazan sale they did (had 6/9 out of that list), so really helped me out personally, but to be honest I dare say the majority of those who went to kazan would have qualified anyway and the club would have known that. I can't see this being much different.
« Last Edit: September 4, 2017, 09:29:18 pm by DougLFC94 »

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: September 4, 2017, 09:30:47 pm »
I'll qualify for Maribor if I go to Russia but won't if I swerve it. Tough decision as I really want to go Maribor.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: September 4, 2017, 09:45:12 pm »
I wouldn't have qualified for Sion if it wasn't for that Kazan sale they did (had 6/9 out of that list), so really helped me out personally, but to be honest I dare say the majority of those who went to kazan would have qualified anyway and the club would have known that. I can't see this being much different.
There's only 3 weeks between Moscow and Maribor. Can't see them approving visas and then starting the sales all in that time. Not sure how long after Kazan it took to put the credit on though?

Offline Colm305

• Main Stander
« Reply #96 on: September 4, 2017, 10:12:52 pm »
There's only 3 weeks between Moscow and Maribor. Can't see them approving visas and then starting the sales all in that time. Not sure how long after Kazan it took to put the credit on though?

You had until November 14th to submit Kazan proof of travel 9 days after the game and the credit was updated straight away. They can probably do it in a couple of days if push comes to shove.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: September 5, 2017, 10:01:19 am »
Most who do Russia will have all credits anyway. But it would be wrong to sell Maribor on the basis of Moscow only. The Sion thing was a joke, selling to people with Kazan only, above those who had actually been to between 7 and 9 others.

I have done Russia once before, Anzhi in 2012. Didn't get the fuckin £100+ refunded for the visa then! They didn't do the visa check then to keep credit. Just let any fucker keep the credit. Those who spent £20 on a ticket on a par with those of us who spent £800 on a fuckin 3 day trip. I expect travelling to Switzerland x 2, Spain x 2, Bulgaria, Turkey, France, Germany x 2 and Manchester and not seeing us win a single fuckin game to count for more than 1 trip to Russia when it comes to Maribor. How about fuckin wiping the credits of everyone who bought Beşiktaş, Bordeaux and Ludogorets but didn't go? Seeing as I actually went to all of them, if it doesn't count for something I will be furious.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: September 5, 2017, 11:34:34 am »
Got a mate in Russia who wants to use my card, not arsed about getting the credit myself.  Will he need to register intention to travel under my card, to buy a ticket on my card?

With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #99 on: September 5, 2017, 11:54:16 am »
Most who do Russia will have all credits anyway. But it would be wrong to sell Maribor on the basis of Moscow only. The Sion thing was a joke, selling to people with Kazan only, above those who had actually been to between 7 and 9 others.

I have done Russia once before, Anzhi in 2012. Didn't get the fuckin £100+ refunded for the visa then! They didn't do the visa check then to keep credit. Just let any fucker keep the credit. Those who spent £20 on a ticket on a par with those of us who spent £800 on a fuckin 3 day trip. I expect travelling to Switzerland x 2, Spain x 2, Bulgaria, Turkey, France, Germany x 2 and Manchester and not seeing us win a single fuckin game to count for more than 1 trip to Russia when it comes to Maribor. How about fuckin wiping the credits of everyone who bought Beşiktaş, Bordeaux and Ludogorets but didn't go? Seeing as I actually went to all of them, if it doesn't count for something I will be furious.

Got to say I agree with this - don't really get why going to the Russia games get so much credit. I'd never go to Russia because of the safety aspect as I have kids etc, but if you go to all the others and then miss out because you didn't go to Russia, when others haven't gone to the other ones, its just not right in my opinion. A game is a game, regardless of where it is or how much it costs to get there. It should count as 1 credit and should be used alongside the other games for future games imo.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: September 5, 2017, 11:54:18 am »
Got a mate in Russia who wants to use my card, not arsed about getting the credit myself.  Will he need to register intention to travel under my card, to buy a ticket on my card?

Going to ask the same thing.

My mate is going out and wants to use my card to get the ticket as he doesnt qualify - not sure if this is possible?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: September 5, 2017, 12:02:03 pm »
Got to say I agree with this - don't really get why going to the Russia games get so much credit. I'd never go to Russia because of the safety aspect as I have kids etc, but if you go to all the others and then miss out because you didn't go to Russia, when others haven't gone to the other ones, its just not right in my opinion. A game is a game, regardless of where it is or how much it costs to get there. It should count as 1 credit and should be used alongside the other games for future games imo.

100% with this, it's a farce, got 10 aways from last few seasons, been to them all, so why should I miss out to somebody who can get to Russia and probably has very little history, and maybe only this, but then gets rewarded with Maribor.

It'll be pathetic, but fully expect it to happen

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #102 on: September 5, 2017, 12:05:26 pm »
Would love to go over for this as Moscow is a cool city but can't justify the air fare right now ;D

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: September 5, 2017, 12:13:01 pm »
Registration is open to all season tickets and members now

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #104 on: September 5, 2017, 12:17:55 pm »
I registered this morning.  ;D

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: September 5, 2017, 12:42:19 pm »
Madrid sold first to people with Basel, then dropped to previous years. It's always been done that way.
Derby last season sold to people with Burton first, the dropped etc.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #106 on: September 5, 2017, 12:45:45 pm »
Registration is open to all seasies and members now.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline lfclfclfclfclfc5

• Main Stander
« Reply #107 on: September 5, 2017, 02:03:00 pm »
booked Edinburgh / Frankfurt / Moscow.  Monday return wed , done the visa at Manchester this morning expect it back on 13th or 14th she told me ..

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #108 on: September 5, 2017, 02:04:18 pm »
Anyone happen to know what you do if you have more stamps in your passport than it allows you to add on the online application form - have emailed them but no reply yet.  Someone suggested it was ok doing a separate print out and attaching it to the printed application form.  Has anyone an actual experience of doing this ?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: September 5, 2017, 02:05:53 pm »
Madrid sold first to people with Basel, then dropped to previous years. It's always been done that way.
Derby last season sold to people with Burton first, the dropped etc.

The only sales that was done like that since out return to Europe were Madrid and Sion

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/193350-bordeaux-v-liverpool-selling-notice
http://www2.liverpoolfc.tv/news/announcements/rubin-kazan-v-liverpool-ticket-details
« Last Edit: September 5, 2017, 02:09:53 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #110 on: September 5, 2017, 02:06:41 pm »
booked Edinburgh / Frankfurt / Moscow.  Monday return wed , done the visa at Manchester this morning expect it back on 13th or 14th she told me ..
do you know if there is a photo booth at the Manchester office - got some photos but they are the same batch as my visa from kazan and after what some have put they could be  rejected

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: September 5, 2017, 02:18:00 pm »
The only sales that was done like that since out return to Europe were Madrid and Sion

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/193350-bordeaux-v-liverpool-selling-notice
http://www2.liverpoolfc.tv/news/announcements/rubin-kazan-v-liverpool-ticket-details

Bordeaux was the first bloody match, so they cant use current season games for that can they?
Kazan was different as it was pre register and they they then knew what crietria needed.

Here's two that used current season. this was the first tier of each sales period:
Ludo:
Tickets will be available to season ticket holders who recorded one of the previous Champions League away matches this season, against FC Basel or Real Madrid. Tickets are available online, on the booking line and at the ticket office at Anfield.

Beşiktaş:
Season ticket holders, members and fan card holders who recorded one of the three previous Champions League away matches in 2014-15 - FC Basel, Real Madrid and Ludogorets Razgrad

Augsburg had to go back as allocation was less than Bordeaux, and anyone with Sion would be included in that anyway , then we had massive allocations after that.

« Last Edit: September 5, 2017, 02:21:38 pm by Craig S »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: September 5, 2017, 02:22:38 pm »
I
But Kazan still used the previous year not just Bordeaux is my point

Because there was a pre allocation and the club knew who intended to travel and what criteria was needed! Only 400 applied.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: September 5, 2017, 02:27:47 pm »
Because there was a pre allocation and the club knew who intended to travel and what criteria was needed! Only 400 applied.

and I applied but ended up not going, so only 399 took tickets.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: September 5, 2017, 02:30:05 pm »
and I applied but ended up not going, so only 399 took tickets.

There's only gonna be about 300 in moscow anyway, so it's all academic.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #115 on: September 5, 2017, 02:42:12 pm »
Anyone happen to know what you do if you have more stamps in your passport than it allows you to add on the online application form - have emailed them but no reply yet.  Someone suggested it was ok doing a separate print out and attaching it to the printed application form.  Has anyone an actual experience of doing this ?
received a reply saying you can add a separate sheet of paper with other countries visited but it is essential to cover all stamps in current passport - approx dates are ok if you can't remember exactly the dates of other trips

Offline lfclfclfclfclfc5

• Main Stander
« Reply #116 on: September 5, 2017, 02:44:31 pm »
do you know if there is a photo booth at the Manchester office - got some photos but they are the same batch as my visa from kazan and after what some have put they could be  rejected
  try a supermarket or train station they have them . got mine done at sainsburys in photo both not at Manchester tho

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: September 5, 2017, 02:53:28 pm »
There's only gonna be about 300 in moscow anyway, so it's all academic.

Won't be academic for Maribor. If there's 300, (personally think there'll be more) then that'll leave very max 500 for Maribor. Aberdeen got 800, but the way our club allocates tickets would expect us to get less than 800

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: September 5, 2017, 03:03:24 pm »
Won't be academic for Maribor. If there's 300, (personally think there'll be more) then that'll leave very max 500 for Maribor. Aberdeen got 800, but the way our club allocates tickets would expect us to get less than 800

So with those numbers anyone with Sion will be sorted. The next smallest after that is Augsburg so you wouldn't be guaranteed with that anyway.

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #119 on: September 5, 2017, 03:10:05 pm »
anyone else travelling alone for this and wanna meet up? maybe share a room so it gets cheaper?