Author Topic: Question Time.  (Read 85579 times)

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
Re: Question Time.
« Reply #280 on: June 30, 2017, 01:57:22 pm »
Watched the first ten minutes.

Is it just me or is Liam Fox a bit thick?

Think he has a superiority complex - didn't liked being pulled up for his expense claim of 3p

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #281 on: June 30, 2017, 03:25:58 pm »
Thought Stella Creasy & Zanny Minton Beddoes were very good last night - facts not soudbites.
Yes both were excellent, didnt go down well with the Brexters of course but that's to be expected.
Annoyed at the usual cheers for embracing the big wide world when we leave the EU, nice surprise when a lady explained the facts of life to them about the EU giving us over 300 mill customers on our doorstep while this big wide world they talk about means far less customers on the other side of the world.
Liam Fox may well have caused a serious problem with the EU last night.
I think it was Zanny who mentioned we wont get any trade deals with the USA etc until they know what deal we get from the EU which is absolutely correct. Fox said we are meeting the USA for discussions on Wednesday, that can only mean we are negotiating a deal already.
The EU will be furious,we are not allowed to negotiate any trade deals till we have left the EU. I think we will hear more about this over the next few weeks.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:37:22 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
« Reply #282 on: June 30, 2017, 04:16:09 pm »
That Asian guy was crazy.

Hearing an Asian guy say 'This isn't England anymore' is pretty funny.  What does that even mean?

He hates Poles ?

"Last off the Boat" syndrome

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #283 on: June 30, 2017, 04:49:33 pm »
Yes both were excellent, didnt go down well with the Brexters of course but that's to be expected.
Annoyed at the usual cheers for embracing the big wide world when we leave the EU, nice surprise when a lady explained the facts of life to them about the EU giving us over 300 mill customers on our doorstep while this big wide world they talk about means far less customers on the other side of the world.
Liam Fox may well have caused a serious problem with the EU last night.
I think it was Zanny who mentioned we wont get any trade deals with the USA etc until they know what deal we get from the EU which is absolutely correct. Fox said we are meeting the USA for discussions on Wednesday, that can only mean we are negotiating a deal already.
The EU will be furious,we are not allowed to negotiate any trade deals till we have left the EU. I think we will hear more about this over the next few weeks.

So Fox is announcing trade deals with USA prematurely, we are announcing signing VVD prematurely. What is the world coming to? :)

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: June 30, 2017, 05:15:23 pm »
So Fox is announcing trade deals with USA prematurely, we are announcing signing VVD prematurely. What is the world coming to? :)
:)
Fox is admitting we are in trade negotiations with the USA except he is trying to be cute calling them discussions. this wont go down well with the EU.

It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2017, 06:10:33 pm »
Fox is admitting we are in trade negotiations with the USA except he is trying to be cute calling them discussions. this wont go down well with the EU.

i thought that as well last night, was unbelievably dumb of him. Don't think it will help the states with Europe too

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2017, 06:22:46 pm »
i thought that as well last night, was unbelievably dumb of him. Don't think it will help the states with Europe too
Yeah it was very dumb. he was arguing the USA +UK are already working on an a trade agreement which will be agreed before we reach an agreement with the EU, idiot actually said we meet the USA on Wednesday.  he may not of realized his cock up at the time as he was more concerned about pulling the wool over peoples eyes on getting fantastic trade deals around the world without those countrys knowing our future relationship with the EU.
               Emily Maitlis

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: July 6, 2017, 10:48:20 pm »
Burgon and Rees mogg on qt tonight, this should be fun

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #288 on: July 6, 2017, 11:08:02 pm »
This is in my constituency tonight, Tory bastards as far as the eye can see.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: July 6, 2017, 11:08:19 pm »
I do like how since Labour's success the Tory voters are panicking so much on QT to berate the Labour MP. The right wing is particularly strong in Burton Upon Trent tonight.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: July 6, 2017, 11:17:02 pm »
Audience full of utter bellends wanting foreign aid scrapped. Not even a little surprised.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: July 6, 2017, 11:17:16 pm »
I do like how since Labour's success the Tory voters are panicking so much on QT to berate the Labour MP. The right wing is particularly strong in Burton Upon Trent tonight.
its Burgon who is a complete idiot

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: July 6, 2017, 11:26:48 pm »
its Burgon who is a complete idiot

Nobody is denying that.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: July 6, 2017, 11:26:56 pm »
Labour don't have a fucking clue on Brexit.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: July 6, 2017, 11:30:38 pm »
good job they put their best man forward for the job tonight!

Interesting Cameron's old chief of comms said mcdonnell and Corbyn cancelled campaigning interviews at the last minute for the referendum, not heard that before

Nobody is denying that.

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: July 6, 2017, 11:33:19 pm »
Texans .

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #296 on: July 6, 2017, 11:45:07 pm »
When are we going to face up to the actual economic consequences of "Brexit"? The debate has not progressed an inch, confusion reigns, no one actually knows jack shit about anything we're doing or about to do, and we're just tossing empty fucking metaphors and neologisms (in the psychiatric sense) at one another. It's fucking la la land.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: July 6, 2017, 11:46:36 pm »
When are we going to face up to the actual economic consequences of "Brexit"? The debate has not progressed an inch, confusion reigns, no one actually knows jack shit about anything we're doing or about to do, and we're just tossing empty fucking metaphors and neologisms (in the psychiatric sense) at one another. It's fucking la la land.

Never. It's a cult at this point, no amount of evidence will change their minds.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: July 6, 2017, 11:47:39 pm »

We havent had the full force of economic consequences yet. Its only been a year and we are in the EU and whilst certain things havent been as bad as predicted then facing up to the reality isnt apparent. Once we Brexit and thereafter will be the realisation.

Offline BobOnATank

• Kopite
« Reply #299 on: July 6, 2017, 11:49:07 pm »

A complete vacuum of serious leadership in both major parties and this is the unfortunate consequence. Couldn't happen at a worse time for the UK and the rest of the EU.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #300 on: July 6, 2017, 11:50:34 pm »

In all honesty no ones does thats why Cameron and Frottage made a quick exit.

And left everyone else to try to deal with the mess.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: July 6, 2017, 11:51:32 pm »

frottage would never have anything to do with the actual work behind Brexit anyway

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: July 6, 2017, 11:52:23 pm »
We havent had the full force of economic consequences yet. Its only been a year and we are in the EU and whilst certain things havent been as bad as predicted then facing up to the reality isnt apparent. Once we Brexit and thereafter will be the realisation.
inflation went up, but according to john mcdonnell that was due to austerity not the result of the currency tanking after him and his boss not doing their fucking job

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: July 6, 2017, 11:55:42 pm »
inflation went up, but according to john mcdonnell that was due to austerity not the result of the currency tanking after him and his boss not doing their fucking job

Its going to take far more than inflation to make these Brexit voting dickheads regret Brexit. Only when jobs go and businesses leave will they realise the damage.

Offline BobOnATank

• Kopite
« Reply #304 on: July 6, 2017, 11:56:37 pm »

and don't forget investment has gone down significantly and wealth generation per job has also fallen through the floor but otherwise everything is super!

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: July 7, 2017, 12:00:41 am »

The Tories have a position of hard Brexit. It's an utterly ridiculous, reckless position that will do untold damage to this country, but it's a position. Labour are just a mess and still don't understand that you can't have the same benefits of single market membership without being a member of it.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: July 7, 2017, 12:01:00 am »
Its going to take far more than inflation to make these Brexit voting dickheads regret Brexit. Only when jobs go and businesses leave will they realise the damage.
oh yeah as soon as it starts affecting people's jobs then it will hit home, think it will take one or two big ones to go (e.g. Nissan) before the penny drops with many

and don't forget investment has gone down significantly and wealth generation per job has also fallen through the floor but otherwise everything is super!
that means it'll be cheaper to nationalise everything!

Offline BobOnATank

• Kopite
« Reply #307 on: July 7, 2017, 12:09:12 am »
oh yeah as soon as it starts affecting people's jobs then it will hit home, think it will take one or two big ones to go (e.g. Nissan) before the penny drops with many
that means it'll be cheaper to nationalise everything!

Tory brexit plan explained by Cartman:

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #308 on: July 7, 2017, 02:33:36 am »

Even then, it will be "it wasn't the right sort of Brexit, was it?" The Brexiteers remind me so much of the Republicans who spent years moaning about Obamacare and then couldn't come with any suitable health care legislation once they got carte blanche to do whatever they wanted.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: September 21, 2017, 12:24:08 pm »
Dia Chakravarty, Paul Mason and Jess Phillips on there tonight. Fucking hell.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #310 on: September 21, 2017, 03:04:32 pm »
Dia Chakravarty, Paul Mason and Jess Phillips on there tonight. Fucking hell.

No one from Labour then.

I will watch it because of Mason I like him.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: September 21, 2017, 07:25:24 pm »
Vince cable on too, should be entertaining between him and the former music teacher

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: September 21, 2017, 10:52:48 pm »
God, the Brexit debate is so dull. The same arguments again and again.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: September 21, 2017, 10:54:51 pm »
God, the Brexit debate is so dull. The same arguments again and again.

Yep.

'This isn't what I voted for'

Yes it is you twat.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: September 21, 2017, 11:01:52 pm »
Yep.

'This isn't what I voted for'

Yes it is you twat.

Yep. Also things like “we are fucked”.

“No we are not”.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: September 21, 2017, 11:11:23 pm »
A socialist bureaucracy. Corbyn has spat his coffee out.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: September 21, 2017, 11:20:47 pm »
A socialist bureaucracy. Corbyn has spat his coffee out.

Some absolute beauts in the audience tonight. What the fuck was that woman on about with her question about Russian communism? ;D

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: September 21, 2017, 11:40:25 pm »
Mason done well apart from him trying to deny the Corbyn student debt and the discredited costing from the manifesto

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: September 21, 2017, 11:46:12 pm »
'I worked since 15 and paid off my house by 21'.

Where do they find these people? ::)

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: September 21, 2017, 11:47:48 pm »
'I worked since 15 and paid off my house by 21'.

Where do they find these people? ::)
rich people?