Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2607143 times)

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spurs
« Reply #11800 on: April 23, 2018, 07:38:19 pm »
So fuck em.
Clarity, emphasis, finality - a well-deserved formed phrase that deserves wider usage.
 :lmao
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11801 on: April 23, 2018, 07:44:54 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43863444

:lmao Shame they've apologised.
do spurs and kane not realise what a massive joke they are now?

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #11802 on: April 23, 2018, 07:47:05 pm »
spurs won the league cup in 2008 so they’re tied, along with Swansea, Birmingham and middlesbrough

Sorry, FA cup top trumps league cup, still, just
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11803 on: April 23, 2018, 07:47:20 pm »
Sorry, FA cup top trumps league cup, still, just
very true

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #11804 on: April 23, 2018, 07:52:02 pm »
I think yesterday was massive for Spurs, not so much United but, given they have challenged for the title in recent years and held on to players they had no right to on the wages they offer, they had to show progress/win something, they've gone backwards.

United and Chelsea are both beatable, especially as they were both 'home' games, an advantage no-one usually gets. I think they will struggle to attract new players now and also hold on to some key ones unless they now start throwing the cheque book round.

Given that Arsenal and Chelsea may well be back on song next year they could be looking at the end of an era (hopefully)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Thats So Dimitar

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11805 on: April 23, 2018, 10:35:56 pm »
Spurs as a club have been getting very precious on behalf of little Harry recently, haven’t they? The poor little lamb doesn’t deal with a tiny bit of mickey taking very well it seems. He goes running home to Mummy to have a little cry any time anyone has a laugh at his expense.

Tottenham did not make any comment.

How precious
We beat Real Madrid

Offline Diomedieocre

• Well-dressed meat 'n veg.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow me, fuckface.
« Reply #11806 on: April 23, 2018, 10:44:10 pm »
How precious

To be fair spurs have been really busy, way to busy to be commenting on jokes...what with having to pick up young dele every two minutes and baby Harry still on the tit......it's busy, busy, busy.

Offline Thats So Dimitar

• Kopite
« Reply #11807 on: April 23, 2018, 11:06:24 pm »
I think yesterday was massive for Spurs, not so much United but, given they have challenged for the title in recent years and held on to players they had no right to on the wages they offer, they had to show progress/win something, they've gone backwards.

United and Chelsea are both beatable, especially as they were both 'home' games, an advantage no-one usually gets. I think they will struggle to attract new players now and also hold on to some key ones unless they now start throwing the cheque book round.

Given that Arsenal and Chelsea may well be back on song next year they could be looking at the end of an era (hopefully)

I'd argue we have shown progress, though it is worrying that we actually got knocked out of all three cup competitions after being ahead (this isn't a joke about "winning" at Juventus by the way  :D we actually were technically up 3-2 before they scored their two at Wembley). We led West Ham before they knocked us out from 2-0 to 2-3 and obviously led Man U 1-0 to 1-2. Not sure what results in that exactly, all of those individually you could argue don't mean much of anything but getting out-played on the day, West Ham obviously have that historic rivalry with us to will always be desperate to upset us any way they can, then Man U and Juventus are of course good teams, so sometimes you do just lose to those teams, but all three in one season? I'm not sure. Still, though, last year was Pochettino's first year coaching a team in the CL and we were abysmal, scraping third and then getting knocked out of the Europa. This year we dominated our Champions League group in a group many didn't give us a chance of making it out of, although Dortmund and especially Real Madrid were probably worse than expected. Juventus was again another tie that was split in opinion in terms of us going through, they hadn't conceded in 14 matches or something but we put two past them away to preserve the tie after going two down, then led the tie at home before getting knocked out. It's a disappointing result, but not a bad one by any means, especially considering this is our third time in the Champions League and the fact that, despite recent progress, we are still Spurs.

On the second bolded bit, I just find it a bit... hypocritical, basically, though that seems a bit too strong of a word. Not necessarily you personally, but I see a lot of Liverpool fans on here saying this, they hope Kane, Poch, Son, Eriksen leave etc. I was on this forum in 13/14 when you were really challenging for the title. This forum was littered with comments/complaints that fans of many different clubs were wishing City to win the title over you. All those posts were wondering why any "real" football fan would want City to win the league over Liverpool if their club couldn't win it, the whole buying the league vs working for it argument. I was on Liverpool's side, we had fucking Sherwood in charge at that point so I was nigh on ignoring the team at that point and I was willing you guys to win it, I really thought you would when you beat City 3-2, I cheered when Coutinho put that goal in. Not as much as any of you I'm certain, but I was gutted when you didn't quite make it, especially because that twat Mourinho tried to take the credit for stopping you.

Going even further back (to a time I'm sure most of you probably won't relate to me on) I cheered when QPR went ahead against City, Man U were 1 up on Sunderland so were heading to the title, consigning City to second place. I wasn't quite gutted, because my best friend is a Man U supporter  :P, but I was disappointed when City ended up winning that title as well.

Now, here we are, with Spurs. Plenty of our fans are dickheads, absolutely. You guys seem to forget that, in my rough estimation, about 60 percent of people around the world seem to be dickheads, logic stands that at least a few of those will be Spurs fans, some will even be Liverpool fans. But despite that, I'm glad you guys didn't go in to administration, despite how many times I might try have a normal conversation about football with a Liverpool fan only to have them scream "FIVE TIMES, FIVE TIMES" in my face. Football should be about football first. I'm not naive enough to think it isn't 99% about money these days, but it does seem odd to see fans of a club like yours essentially hoping for money to win out and a club like Spurs to fall off, despite things you may not like about us. I don't expect football fans to always be rational when it comes to their team of course and there is the argument that the worse we are, the easier it will be for you guys to be better, which is fine, but I don't like that. If I could make a deal for Spurs to NEVER win the league, but it meant clubs like City and Chelsea could never win or achieve anything either the way they have, I would make it.

For me, I love Spurs, but I love football more and I hate what it HAS turned in to at the top level, not what it "is" turning in to, we are already there. That's why I couldn't bring myself to will on a team like City or Chelsea or PSG over the likes of yourselves, or even Arsenal. I would take Arsenal winning the league over City any day.

Anyway, now that our season is practically over I may take a bit of a break from football until the season is actually over, so if I don't show back up until then, best of luck with number 6, I hope whoever goes through out of you guys and Roma win the whole thing. As you were.
We beat Real Madrid

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11808 on: April 23, 2018, 11:10:49 pm »
^^^

Good post and enjoy your break.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11809 on: April 23, 2018, 11:20:42 pm »
That FA tweet was laughable. Its bad enough ‘banter’ tweets and messages sent out by the likes of Paddy Power but for the FA’s official account to do that?

He should just sit out a friendly or something. Tell them he cant be arsed.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11810 on: April 23, 2018, 11:22:42 pm »
Any goodwill you have/had as a football club is completely evaporated by the large amount of shithouses you have in your team, the divers, the cheats, the hatchet men, the fawning over a manager who has never won a trophy, over a player who has never won a trophy.

If Eriksen and Son were a microcosm of your club, we’d all like you. But they’re not, they’re the exception. Harry Kane and Alli are.

Money is a cancer in football, you’re absolutely right.

Dele Alli with his constant diving, snidiness, fouling, stupid twat handshakes and dances.

Harry Kane with his constant diving, stealing goals from team mates, horrid fouls, constant fawning from pundits and commentators.

The xenophobic fawning of the those two, overlooking foul after foul after dive after dive.

Constant over looking of glorified hatchetmen like Ben Davies, Kane and Alli who have gone into tackles very clearly with intent to injure.

Your chairman getting paid more than your players.

The constant fouling and diving. The constant overlooking of the fouling and diving. The pettiness that envelops your club when you fail.

Trust me Dimitar, it isn’t some sad thing that we want a wholesome club like Tottenham who have done it the right way to fail, and that’s what’s wrong with football. It’s that actually your club contains a huge amount of what is wrong with football, just not the oil money :)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Diomedieocre

• Well-dressed meat 'n veg.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow me, fuckface.
« Reply #11811 on: April 23, 2018, 11:32:37 pm »

I wanted you lot to beat the mancs.....I think most footy fans would rather you win things than the petroclubs. 

Offline JG6

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11812 on: April 23, 2018, 11:34:39 pm »
Just re Son and millitary service, he will be excused if Korea win the Asian Games this August. He’s expected to be one of three overage players picked because it’s realistically his last chance to gain an exemption. If they don’t win, he has to enrol by end of 2019.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11813 on: April 24, 2018, 12:08:45 am »
Yeah, at that point it wouldn't matter, but I also doubt at the point it would matter if they had 1000 less soldiers (a quick search suggests that have around 4m they can call up). In the meantime they have an economy to run and I imagine a happy economy where they have sports men and women at the very top of their chosen sport encourages spending in their country which will no doubt contribute more to their armed forces than the single person would.

They have a strong economy anyway so is someone like Son or another sporting icon going to boost it too much?

Offline CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11814 on: April 24, 2018, 12:46:25 am »
Any goodwill you have/had as a football club is completely evaporated by the large amount of shithouses you have in your team, the divers, the cheats, the hatchet men, the fawning over a manager who has never won a trophy, over a player who has never won a trophy.

If Eriksen and Son were a microcosm of your club, we’d all like you. But they’re not, they’re the exception. Harry Kane and Alli are.

Dele Alli with his constant diving, snidiness, fouling, stupid twat handshakes and dances.

Harry Kane with his constant diving, stealing goals from team mates, horrid fouls, constant fawning from pundits and commentators.

The xenophobic fawning of the those two, overlooking foul after foul after dive after dive.

Constant over looking of glorified hatchetmen like Ben Davies, Kane and Alli who have gone into tackles very clearly with intent to injure.

The constant fouling and diving. The constant overlooking of the fouling and diving. The pettiness that envelops your club when you fail.

Trust me Dimitar, it isn’t some sad thing that we want a wholesome club like Tottenham who have done it the right way to fail, and that’s what’s wrong with football. It’s that actually your club contains a huge amount of what is wrong with football, just not the oil money :)

This is pretty much it. If you were just Spurs who spent less, and still had a great team (and you are a great team), most here would root for you when not at our expense. The thing is, you are Spurs who are the dirtiest cheats in the league. Now it is a lot harder to root for you.
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11815 on: April 24, 2018, 02:57:17 am »
He will go down easily, that's for sure.

If he shot anything, Harry Kane would claim it as his.
Justice for the 96!

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11816 on: April 24, 2018, 09:16:21 am »
If he shot anything, Harry Kane would claim it as his.

The amount of air that bastard breathes, the whole army could collapse.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11817 on: April 24, 2018, 09:25:04 am »
They have a strong economy anyway so is someone like Son or another sporting icon going to boost it too much?

I’m not entirely sure how big sport is over there, football and the PL specifically, but I think it’s fairly popular, so I’d imagine having one of the better players in the PL would have an impact.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11818 on: April 24, 2018, 09:31:46 am »

Besides these two, the response from their manager condoning and encouraging cheating put me off them quite a lot, also on here there is another obvious thing that readily encourages us to dislike their club, although thankfully his posting seems to have receded with their chances.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11819 on: April 25, 2018, 11:44:38 pm »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pfa-chairman-ben-purkiss-urged-12428876

Harry Kane and his family think he's being bullied. This is getting  hilarious.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11820 on: April 26, 2018, 01:06:22 am »
What a soft tart

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #11821 on: April 26, 2018, 01:41:52 am »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pfa-chairman-ben-purkiss-urged-12428876

Harry Kane and his family think he's being bullied. This is getting  hilarious.
Another Konchesky in the making. Oh dear..
He really can't take it, can he? What a softy!
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11822 on: April 26, 2018, 02:49:24 am »
Harold will never live this down. He's going to become like Torres at the plastics.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11823 on: April 26, 2018, 07:11:58 am »
So fucking pathetic.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11824 on: April 26, 2018, 07:24:01 am »
How is meant to handle being captain of his country at a world cup when he can't handle this?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11825 on: April 26, 2018, 07:29:32 am »
Harold will never live this down. He's going to become like Torres at the plastics.

And I will fucking enjoy that. Thank you Harry.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11826 on: April 26, 2018, 07:32:10 am »
Heart goes out to Harry. Hope he can pull through this. #pray4harry

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11827 on: April 26, 2018, 07:45:49 am »
If anybody is being a bully here it's Kane, throwing his weight around asking for apologies for jokes at award ceremonies. The world should apologize to Gerrard for all the slip jokes by the same token, but Stevie is a thousand times the man Kane is or ever will be.

Wish him a horrible world cup with no goals scored, so he can continue being linked to goals scored by his opponents as England get dumped out.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #11828 on: April 26, 2018, 07:56:35 am »
As if anyone at the PFA will be unseated. The slug at the top is still there no matter how offensive he gets.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11829 on: April 26, 2018, 08:44:33 am »
This is absolutely fantastic, and exactly what he’s deserved this season after the fouls and dives.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11830 on: April 26, 2018, 08:56:59 am »
Instead of running to the press his old man should've given him a clip around the ear and told him to man the fuck up.

Twat will never live this shit down.He is an entitled pussy.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11831 on: April 26, 2018, 09:12:05 am »
What a gormless twat (but then we knew that anyway).  Easiest way to dispel the jokes is to take them in good spirits, appear like they don't bother you (even if inside you're fuming), maybe even join in and laugh at yourself and soon people get bored.

Kicking up a fuss, being a precious little flower and running away crying has never stopped people taking the mick, especially about something which is as harmless and irrelevant as who scored a goal in a football match.  It makes things 10 times worse.

I always thought he was thick, but I didn't realise he was this thick, and now you can throw self-entitled in as well.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 09:14:32 am by Kekuleyule y'all! »

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11832 on: April 26, 2018, 09:13:18 am »
One of the coolest moments from Tuesday night was when Mo was bearing down on goal, on his hat trick, 1v1 with the keeper...

... passes to Mane who’s in a better position to score. GOAL

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #11833 on: April 26, 2018, 09:14:21 am »

The sad thing is that everyone know that all the papers, critics & pundits that are justifying or ignoring this sort of behaviour because the lads are English will be the very first to be on their backs, tearing them to shreds if the same antics cost England points in the WC.

"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11834 on: April 26, 2018, 09:25:08 am »
As if anyone at the PFA will be unseated. The slug at the top is still there no matter how offensive he gets.

They've all put pressure on him to apologise. People at the FA.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #11835 on: April 26, 2018, 09:41:54 am »
One of the coolest moments from Tuesday night was when Mo was bearing down on goal, on his hat trick, 1v1 with the keeper...

... passes to Mane who’s in a better position to score. GOAL

is right...it's one of my favourite goals to see, unselfish and all about the team.
Believer

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11836 on: April 26, 2018, 09:49:40 am »
Like someone mentioned earlier, the easiest thing to do was to probably send a Tweet out laughing at himself, and it would be gone away then and there.

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11837 on: April 26, 2018, 09:55:13 am »
James Milner can take the piss out of his parody account but Kane is too thick to see the joke. Weapon like most of the english players in that squad.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11838 on: April 26, 2018, 10:36:28 am »
You can tell how sheltered football people are, if they had any sort of self-awareness they’d understand that the longer you complain about a joke the longer it’s going to go on, just shut up about it, let it get old and it’ll be forgotten.

But no – Kane wants to play the victim card and keep it in the press by talking about how hard-done by he feels. 

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11839 on: April 26, 2018, 10:51:20 am »
James Milner can take the piss out of his parody account but Kane is too thick to see the joke. Weapon like most of the english players in that squad.

Actually I think this England squad (and its manager) is the most likeable in years and I don’t have anywhere near as many reservations about hoping England do well in the World Cup as I usually do.

That said, I can’t tell you how much I hope Kane has a poor tournament and gets pelters for it, the humourless, mouth-breathing imbecile.