Author Topic: Time to bring back the traditions of The Kop!!!  (Read 3027 times)

Offline TheFamousKop

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Time to bring back the traditions of The Kop!!!
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:49:02 pm »
Alright Reds.

I have set up a twitter page @TheFamousKop to try and connect supporters who want the same thing as me, to get the traditions of The Kop back. I am looking for as much help as possible to achieve this and I won't stop until I feel as though there's no chance what so ever!

The Kop, famous for being a bastion of support, a sea of red, the unique sway, the deafening roar, the none stop support!! We need to get those days back!!

My aim is to get enough supporters on my side and raise funds for banners, flags, leaflets and stickers.

Like me, many supporters of fed up of those around them getting in late, sitting quietly, using their phones and cameras all match, then leaving early. We need to make those people understand how privileged they should be to be on those famous steps, and to encourage them to do their job as a Kopite, which is offering none stop support to the lads of Liverpool Football Club.

The lads from SpionKop1906 have organised a gathering at 6pm on Wednesday on the Anfield Road. They are asking for supporters get to Anfield Road with their scarves, flags and banners to welcome the team coaches. Firstly, it will make our players feel like Kings going into the match, and it will put the fear of god up the Sunderland players! Once the players are off the coach the plan is for all the supporters to take to the stands and generate one of those famous Anfield atmospheres. Please get involved.

As supporters we should all be looking to do the same thing on a match day.

Bring your banners, flags and scarves. Make The Kop a sea of RED
Get on The Kop early, in full voice
Stand, sway and sing for You'll Never Walk Alone
Stand, Sing and support throughout the match
Leave your phone and camera away whilst the match is on
Stay until the end, regardless of the score, support the lads til they leave the pitch!

Those are basic traditions of The Kop! Things that have been on
going for decades, and slowly and surely being taken away by modern football supporters! We are supporters of LIVERPOOL FC, we aren't like the rest! That's why we are known worldwide as THE FAMOUS KOPITES! Now lets show the world why ay!!

Thanks for reading

Any advice or feedback please email us on TheFamousKop@outlook.com

Follow us on twitter @TheFamousKop

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reclaim-Our-Famous-Kop/437560809692880

@TheFamousKop

Reclaim The Kop

Jay

Offline BK820

• Boys Pen
  • Now your gonna believe us...
Re: Time to bring back the traditions of The Kop!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 10:33:25 pm »
This is what we need. I'm not in the kop sunday, i could only get tickets in the main stand but i'm in the kop for city, spurs and chelsea. These are basic things we should all follow! I will sure as hell be there at 6pm in full voice thanking the players for making us dream if nothing else!