Author Topic: The ifitahadnttabeenforthe, woe is me, aftertiming,semi-timing betting thread!  (Read 99458 times)

Offline Jules77

• Kopite
  • Spirit of Shankly member
Did a combined request a bet last night. Just needed 12 corners in Lyon v Villareal for £500ish, 10 corners after 60 ish minutes and no more after that. Need to start covering bets.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
I need BTTS in the second half of the Marseille and the Strongest games for a 40/1 treble as the Mouscron one just came in.

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah, thnk 365 is the only bookies who do that one

Done this for the 365 bet tonight. £25 on 120-140 minutes at 15/2.
Messi AGS in play at evs with free bet.

Covered the 120-140 with £62.50 over 2.5 at 2/1. Lovely nights work.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lost on Barca win last night but clawed back majority of losses, skybet went to 11/8 on Messi 1+ shot on target! Jumped on and he scored a few minutes later.

Most of their request a bet and inplay markets are shite but like that one

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Marcel Schmelzer's equaliser has won me 2 grand!

More to follow...

:mooncat :lmao :champ :lickin  :hally
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Marcel Schmelzer's equaliser has won me 2 grand!

More to follow...

:mooncat :lmao :champ :lickin  :hally

:wellin

Brilliant.....get on it!

Sod work, sod Friday, sod everything, find an off licence before they close!

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Brilliant Phil, well in  :wave

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cheers boys - made up!  Gonna be honest here I know that feeling all too well when you've had a bad night and then some smug twat is on here saying they won big.

But after a series of near misses with one result or one goal or one disallowed goal etc etc fucking up potential big wins it's nice to come out the other side for once!

Although it was the Europa League I did put some work into the bet although of course it all came down to luck/fortune whatever you wanna call it...

I can't seem to screenshot the entire bet but it was an 11-fold placed before the first legs on team to qualify for the next round.

All the teams below plus Dynamo Kiev, Lyon, Dortmund and Lisbon. £45.00 stake. £2,090.00 win.

There were a few in the balance going into last night, Celtic lead and I needed Zenit, Lazio were one down and Kiev got a 1-1 away draw amongst others.

Arsenal gave me a scare too the twats but in the end I was watching Atlanta v Dortmund through my hands praying for a Dortmund goal.

Atlanta had a great chance to kill the game off which would have been very depressing to come so close but then good old Schmelzer stepped up, and even after the goal they all
stopped in a 'that might be disallowed lads' so I got up and went for a piss to kill time and hoped for the best and thankfully it was given although I thought it was gonna be a VAR moment.

Reus changed the game when he came on.  So yeah thrilled with that and was badly needed to be quite honest.

Time to throw a few quid Rawk's way.

By the way to any noobs browsing on here, it might seem a bit hypocritical or me being on my high horse somewhat after a win but honestly accumulator betting is a mug's game, 11 folds or even 5-folds involve a lot of luck and are the bookmakers friend. Only bet what you can afford to lose etc...

Cheers  :wave

ps. Fuck off Napoli you twats taking the second leg seriously after not showing up at home, nearly gave me a coronary!  :no
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:21:46 am by Phil M »
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
So your piss was the correct colour?
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
These front 3 nearly as good as ours 😉

Also had Messi/Suarez/Coutihno all score @ 6/1

Messi outside box @ 4/1

Coutihno outside box @ 8/1

Cheers Barcelona!

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Played

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Louis Fucking Oosthuizen's Eagle on 15 effectively did me out of 140 quid as i had Chris Paisley in the WGC as First round leader.

He finished the round T2 and I had the bet EW so still got £70 back so not all doom and gloom :)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Had 14/1 on Tosun 3+ shots on target

Need another one and it’s in - I feel almost dirty

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Had 14/1 on Tosun 3+ shots on target

Need another one and it’s in - I feel almost dirty

And allardyce fucking subs him

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
And allardyce fucking subs him
From Dudley too. Ouch.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
GG torpoeded by cercle Bruges, top of the league but couldn't even muster a single shot in target against a 10 man team. Cubts

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
Haha good point

Everton that. Winning without winning.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck off Ladbrokes you gang of utter wankers. Don't fucking offer 'request a bet' when you cant fulfil the request.

Soon as Higuain made it 1-1 i knew the writing was on the wall

:no

@Ladbrokes Spurs v Juventus.   Paulo Dybala to score, Juventus to win and Delle Alli to be carded #GetAPrice

LadbrokesVerified account @Ladbrokes
4h 4 hours ago
Hey Pete, sorry we did not get to this on time for you, match is now in play. Please see here for in play markets goo.gl/h8ZfFR

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wankers are saying they didn't receive my #getaprice tweet

They sent me a PM after the game had started saying they didn't get it on in time FFS!!

What a bunch of cowboys

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
I used my free 365 £25 bet to back Juve at HT. 11/1 !

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry lads. last post on this. Ladbrokes can fuck right off.

@Ladbrokes
 3h3 hours ago
More
Good morning Pete, we are really sorry to hear about this. We didn't receive your tweet and that's why it wasn't priced up for you!

Pete_LFC
@KOP_Block107
 1h1 hour ago

@Ladbrokes Sorry but this is a total lie. You sent me a message after game had started saying sorry you didn't give me a price on time. You are a big gambling firm please start acting like one. #GetAPrice

Ladbrokes
@Ladbrokes
 14m14 minutes ago

Hey Pete, thanks for your tweet! We were snowed under yesterday with requests and some bets we couldn't build in time. We are really sorry when we try and ensure to get them all done in time before the games start. If you have any requests for today or future please let us know.

Pete_LFC
@KOP_Block107

Replying to @Ladbrokes
You are joking aren't you? You actually want me to place more bets with you after you screwed my winning bet and blatantly lied so you can line that clown Chris Kamara's pockets. Closing my account and good riddance.  @bet365 are getting all my custom from now on. #incompetent

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry lads. last post on this. Ladbrokes can fuck right off.

@Ladbrokes
 3h3 hours ago
More
Good morning Pete, we are really sorry to hear about this. We didn't receive your tweet and that's why it wasn't priced up for you!

Pete_LFC
@KOP_Block107
 1h1 hour ago

@Ladbrokes Sorry but this is a total lie. You sent me a message after game had started saying sorry you didn't give me a price on time. You are a big gambling firm please start acting like one. #GetAPrice

Ladbrokes
@Ladbrokes
 14m14 minutes ago

Hey Pete, thanks for your tweet! We were snowed under yesterday with requests and some bets we couldn't build in time. We are really sorry when we try and ensure to get them all done in time before the games start. If you have any requests for today or future please let us know.

Pete_LFC
@KOP_Block107

Replying to @Ladbrokes
You are joking aren't you? You actually want me to place more bets with you after you screwed my winning bet and blatantly lied so you can line that clown Chris Kamara's pockets. Closing my account and good riddance.  @bet365 are getting all my custom from now on. #incompetent

Nicely done, bit harsh on Chris Kamara though? :)

Give Coral a go, they now have a 'Build Your Own Bet' option, cuts out the need for requesting it.

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan
I'm not one to side with the bookies, but what benefit does it give Ladbrokes to not process your 'request a bet'?

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm not one to side with the bookies, but what benefit does it give Ladbrokes to not process your 'request a bet'?

None mate, that's not the point.  I'm sure they didn't not process it on purpose but why advertise and offer a service if you cant fulfil it?  They are a fucking massive firm and make Zillions of ££.  Why haven't they got staff to sort out the bet requests?

As Lance says above . Coral do the same service and so do Skybet.  So will be using them in the future.

Couple of hundred quid to them is fuck all but it would have been nice for me

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
None mate, that's not the point.  I'm sure they didn't not process it on purpose but why advertise and offer a service if you cant fulfil it?  They are a fucking massive firm and make Zillions of ££.  Why haven't they got staff to sort out the bet requests?

As Lance says above . Coral do the same service and so do Skybet.  So will be using them in the future.

I use to be signed up to around 30 online bookies, over the years I either been banned, had a dispute and closed the account or self excluded.

I'm now down to four. Paddy, Coral, Betfair and Ladbrokes, although I currently have a minus £92 balance with Betfair so am reluctant to deposit with them.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nicely done, bit harsh on Chris Kamara though? :)

Give Coral a go, they now have a 'Build Your Own Bet' option, cuts out the need for requesting it.

365 have the build a bet too

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
365 have the build a bet too

Now that pisses me off even more Barney

I closed all my accounts except for Betfair, Laddies and 365.  That's why I used laddies for the request.

Will use 365 in future.

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan

Can't remember which bookies it was possibly betVictor, I bet on a Madrid game with the potential winnings being £1500 profit. The floodlights broke before kick off so the game was re-scheduled to be played the next day. My bet came in and I assumed my bet would still be valid but they had voided it!! Crabs!

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
Juventus were 28/1 inplay at one point last night...

Did my bet365 £50 inplay on them to qualify at 7s half time! Idiot for not doing 11/1 on a straight win though. Realised as soon as I done it.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
12pmers lazio game over 1.5, marseillie game over 1.5, Leipzig win and Sporting to lead 2-0 at any time. $25 returns $185

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Had an Immobile, Werner and Aduirz AGS treble, 12/1, £25 free bet from Coral  :champ

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
fcuk ac milan and leeds. missed out on 250 both days because thee c*nts couldnt score 1 at home. Feel sick and off to the no names in south america to make up for it

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Motherwell failing to score made me lose out on a £350 off of a £20 GG. At least they were away so my anger is lessened

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If Barca win later I'll win £70 odd quid from a small accum with them as the last leg.

I'm posting this so the wise amongst you take advantage of the 3.3 Double Chance on Malaga who coincidentally were the last side they lost to in La Liga.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
GG treble Aston Villa v Wolves/ Xurich v Lugano/ Willem v PSV @ 6.1/1

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
GG treble Aston Villa v Wolves/ Xurich v Lugano/ Willem v PSV @ 6.1/1

Wrong thread! ;)

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
Crying in Dortmund to hold on and Porto tonight

Cash in currently suspended anyway

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Tenerife failing to score cost me £500. Feel like I've taken a bodypunch from Tyson

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
Landed a five fold Saturday for £154. Also did the same five-fold but added the two early kick offs (Spurs and Fulham), completely forgot about this until I looked at my settled bets. Fulham fucking up a 2-0 bollocked me for a 69/1 shot   :butt
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"