Author Topic: Wikileaks:  (Read 127667 times)

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
Re: Wikileaks:
« Reply #840 on: November 14, 2017, 02:34:35 pm »
Ah well, his choice I suppose.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #841 on: February 13, 2018, 04:49:39 pm »
The magistrate's reasons for saying the arrest warrant against Assange remains valid - basically that he chose to deprive himself of freedom by living in a foreign embassy for several years and should now have the courage to face the consequences of his own freely-chosen actions.

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/8bc0fc51-7391-4c61-8473-2c69ac10f8e4

Paras 61-63 are the key ones.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #842 on: February 13, 2018, 05:23:57 pm »
The magistrate's reasons for saying the arrest warrant against Assange remains valid - basically that he chose to deprive himself of freedom by living in a foreign embassy for several years and should now have the courage to face the consequences of his own freely-chosen actions.

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/8bc0fc51-7391-4c61-8473-2c69ac10f8e4

Paras 61-63 are the key ones.

This doesn't seem controversial to me. He was arrested on foot of a warrant, and then given bail with conditions. He breached those conditions, which amounts to breach of a court order. That is separate and distinct from the underlying charge, even if that charge has been withdrawn.

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #843 on: February 13, 2018, 05:38:15 pm »
This doesn't seem controversial to me. He was arrested on foot of a warrant, and then given bail with conditions. He breached those conditions, which amounts to breach of a court order. That is separate and distinct from the underlying charge, even if that charge has been withdrawn.

It does appear straightforward. The complicating thing, I suppose, is that Assange's health (mental and physical) may have deteriorated inside the embassy. That was the key point of his lawyer's defence and was certainly considered, if eventually dismissed, by the magistrate. 

I did read some weeks ago that the Ecuadorians were getting fed up with him and were anxious to bring the whole thing to some conclusion. Perhaps they could sneak him out one night and send him to another 'friendly' embassy. Russia perhaps, or even the United States (now that Trump is in power)? 

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #844 on: February 13, 2018, 05:41:35 pm »
It does appear straightforward. The complicating thing, I suppose, is that Assange's health (mental and physical) may have deteriorated inside the embassy. That was the key point of his lawyer's defence and was certainly considered, if eventually dismissed, by the magistrate. 

I did read some weeks ago that the Ecuadorians were getting fed up with him and were anxious to bring the whole thing to some conclusion. Perhaps they could sneak him out one night and send him to another 'friendly' embassy. Russia perhaps, or even the United States (now that Trump is in power)? 

If living on the run is stressful, it is easily remedied.

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #845 on: February 13, 2018, 05:45:37 pm »
If living on the run is stressful, it is easily remedied.

True enough. But the law, I suppose, has to look at his mental condition now - regardless of whether he ought to have seized his chance and stopped running in the past.

Here, though , we're up against Assange's mental health before he decided to move to the Embassy. I mean, wasn't he always a nut case?

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #846 on: February 14, 2018, 09:50:26 am »
I'm currently reading a book about Russia and Assange's name popped up with regard to having a TV show on RT.

I never knew that. Was a bit surprised, although I'll admit I probably shouldn't have been, that this guy has any supporters left considering it was all about "opening governments" to begin with.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #847 on: February 15, 2018, 08:42:05 am »
@micahflee
The Intercept has obtained DMs from a private Twitter group with @WikiLeaks and its most loyal supporters. It includes:

- A desire for GOP to win the 2016 election
- Trolling
- Anti-semitism
- Rampant misogyny, sexist attacks on feminists
- Transphobia

https://twitter.com/micahflee/status/963852295271104512

IN LEAKED CHATS, WIKILEAKS DISCUSSES PREFERENCE FOR GOP OVER CLINTON, RUSSIA, TROLLING, AND FEMINISTS THEY DON’T LIKE

ON A THURSDAY afternoon in November 2015, a light snow was falling outside the windows of the Ecuadorian embassy in London, despite the relatively warm weather, and Julian Assange was inside, sitting at his computer and pondering the upcoming 2016 presidential election in the United States.

In little more than a year, WikiLeaks would be engulfed in a scandal over how it came to publish internal emails that damaged Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and the extent to which it worked with Russian hackers or Donald Trump’s campaign to do so. But in the fall of 2015, Trump was polling at less than 30 percent among Republican voters, neck-and-neck with neurosurgeon Ben Carson, and Assange spoke freely about why WikiLeaks wanted Clinton and the Democrats to lose the election.

“We believe it would be much better for GOP to win,” he typed into a private Twitter direct message group to an assortment of WikiLeaks’ most loyal supporters on Twitter. “Dems+Media+liberals woudl then form a block to reign in their worst qualities,” he wrote. “With Hillary in charge, GOP will be pushing for her worst qualities., dems+media+neoliberals will be mute.” He paused for two minutes before adding, “She’s a bright, well connected, sadistic sociopath.”

Still, Twitter messages obtained by The Intercept provide an unfiltered window into WikiLeaks’ political goals before it dove into the white-hot center of the presidential election. The messages also reveal a running theme of sexism and misogyny, contain hints of anti-Semitism, and underline Assange’s well-documented obsession with his public image.

The chats are from a direct message group between WikiLeaks and about 10 of its online boosters, described as a “low security channel for some very long term and reliable supporters who are on twitter.”  Perhaps because of the “low security” designation, the chats do not shed much light on the most sensitive questions surrounding WikiLeaks and the 2016 election. They don’t reveal anything new about WikiLeaks’ relationship with the Trump campaign, although they are consistent with the group’s public statements casting doubt on claims by former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone that he had advanced knowledge of the group’s anti-Clinton leaks. The chats don’t illuminate any connections with the Russian government or tell us anything about the identity of the source who provided WikiLeaks with emails from the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chair John Podesta.

... and much more
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #848 on: March 28, 2018, 06:47:38 pm »
Ecuador cuts Assange's internet access
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-43573694?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #849 on: March 28, 2018, 06:52:15 pm »
Ecuador cuts Assange's internet access
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-43573694?

Pamela will smuggle in an unlimited sim.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #850 on: March 28, 2018, 06:53:20 pm »
:lmao

Serves the vile twat right.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #851 on: March 28, 2018, 09:13:35 pm »
Rot in hell, Julian. Rot in hell.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #852 on: March 29, 2018, 08:35:04 am »
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #853 on: March 30, 2018, 08:27:23 pm »
I wonder how far it is to the nearest hotspots? The Embassy's neighbours should make sure that they have secured their wifi properly. :)
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #854 on: March 30, 2018, 08:57:30 pm »
When I went to the British Embassy in Warsaw they didn't have any wifi at all.  I assume it was some kind of security measure and they used an Intranet.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #855 on: March 31, 2018, 05:29:05 am »
When I went to the British Embassy in Warsaw they didn't have any wifi at all.  I assume it was some kind of security measure and they used an Intranet.
I assumed that would be the case (no wifi at embassies). It was just a joke about Assange perhaps being forced to attempt stealing neighbour's bandwidth, perhaps (desperately) sticking his laptop out of that balcony window. I do hope that the disconnection is indefinite and not a temporary punishment.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #856 on: May 16, 2018, 04:29:37 pm »
Interesting investigation by The Guardian, which includes this

Ecuador bankrolled a multimillion-dollar spy operation to protect and support Julian Assange in its central London embassy, employing an international security company and undercover agents to monitor his visitors, embassy staff and even the British police, according to documents seen by the Guardian.

Over more than five years, Ecuador put at least $5m (£3.7m) into a secret intelligence budget that protected the WikiLeaksfounder while he had visits from Nigel Frottage, members of European nationalist groups and individuals linked to the Kremlin.

[...]

But the documents showed the way in which the relationship between Assange and his hosts deteriorated over time.

In an extraordinary breach of diplomatic protocol, Assange managed to compromise the communications system within the embassy and had his own satellite internet access, according to documents and a source who wished to remain anonymous. By penetrating the embassy’s firewall, Assange was able to access and intercept the official and personal communications of staff, the source claimed.
http://theguardian.com/world/2018/may/15/revealed-ecuador-spent-millions-julian-assange-spy-operation-embassy-london?

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #857 on: May 16, 2018, 04:38:25 pm »
Great use of public funds there from Ecuador.

It's funny, I remember people claiming they were championing free speech by taking him in (despite evidence they suppressed journalists). And then they start their own monitoring. Huh, who'd have thought it

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #858 on: May 16, 2018, 10:25:08 pm »
I'd really be shitting it if I was Assange. As this whole Russia/Trump investigation goes on, at some point you'd assume that Wikileaks and Assange are going to be implicated as well in doing the Russians' bidding. I'd be sleeping in a HazMat suit if I were him.

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #859 on: May 16, 2018, 10:31:16 pm »
Can he not do a midnight flit to the Venezuelan embassy? He might be happier there. Or, maybe North Korea, presuming this summit with Trump goes tits up.

It’s difficult though. The trouble with being best pals with dictatorships is that they are famously capricious. You can’t rely on them. One day you’re Oceania, the next day you’re Eastasia.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #860 on: May 17, 2018, 10:39:40 am »
I'd really be shitting it if I was Assange. As this whole Russia/Trump investigation goes on, at some point you'd assume that Wikileaks and Assange are going to be implicated as well in doing the Russians' bidding. I'd be sleeping in a HazMat suit if I were him.

He'd only need to do that if he flipped on the Russians

Can he not do a midnight flit to the Venezuelan embassy? He might be happier there. Or, maybe North Korea, presuming this summit with Trump goes tits up.

It’s difficult though. The trouble with being best pals with dictatorships is that they are famously capricious. You can’t rely on them. One day you’re Oceania, the next day you’re Eastasia.

Shorter journey to Belarus - that's the dictatorship he's probably done the most work for.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #861 on: May 18, 2018, 02:27:13 pm »
Interesting investigation by The Guardian, which includes this

Ecuador bankrolled a multimillion-dollar spy operation to protect and support Julian Assange in its central London embassy, employing an international security company and undercover agents to monitor his visitors, embassy staff and even the British police, according to documents seen by the Guardian.

Over more than five years, Ecuador put at least $5m (£3.7m) into a secret intelligence budget that protected the WikiLeaksfounder while he had visits from Nigel Frottage, members of European nationalist groups and individuals linked to the Kremlin.

[...]

But the documents showed the way in which the relationship between Assange and his hosts deteriorated over time.

In an extraordinary breach of diplomatic protocol, Assange managed to compromise the communications system within the embassy and had his own satellite internet access, according to documents and a source who wished to remain anonymous. By penetrating the embassy’s firewall, Assange was able to access and intercept the official and personal communications of staff, the source claimed.
http://theguardian.com/world/2018/may/15/revealed-ecuador-spent-millions-julian-assange-spy-operation-embassy-london?

Ecuador removes Julian Assange's extra security

Ecuador has removed extra security at its London embassy following claims that $5m (£3.7m) was spent to protect WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

The money was used to monitor Mr Assange's visitors, embassy staff and UK police, media reports in the UK and Ecuador said.

In a brief statement, it said: "The president of the republic, Lenín Moreno, has ordered that any additional security at the Ecuadorian embassy in London be withdrawn immediately."

It added that the mission would now "maintain normal security similar to that of other Ecuadorian embassies".

It follows reports in the Guardian newspaper and Focus Ecuador that the operation, called "Operation Guest" and later "Operation Hotel", cost about $66,000 a month.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44166810

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #862 on: July 22, 2018, 11:47:39 am »
Hope Julian has some SPF50 cream ready.

Ecuador 'close' to evicting Julian Assange from London embassy

London: Ecuador is close to withdrawing asylum for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and evicting him from the Ecuadorian embassy in London where he has been living for six years, journalist Glenn Greenwald reported on Saturday.

Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno went to Britain on Friday to meet with officials to finalise a deal under which protection for Assange will be withdrawn and he will be turned over to British authorities, Greenwald wrote on his website The Intercept.

The Australian national has resided in Ecuador's London embassy since 2012, after he breached bail in relation to sexual assault allegations he faced in Sweden. He cannot be arrested inside the embassy.

Sweden has since dropped its case against him, but Assange believes he will be extradited to the US for questioning over WikiLeaks activities if he leaves the building.

Greenwald is best-known for publishing whistleblower Edward Snowden's revelations about the US National Security Agency.

DPA

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/ecuador-close-to-evicting-julian-assange-from-london-embassy-20180722-p4zsw2.html
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #863 on: July 22, 2018, 11:58:58 am »
Am I right in thinking that if one of the countries we have an extradition treaty with, request his arrest/extradition, then we have to comply?  Or is it taken on a case by case basis, and can we refuse to extradite on extraneous circumstances?*

*Obviously, taking into account, countries with dubious human rights issues, and if the person would get a fair hearing etc.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #864 on: July 22, 2018, 01:04:36 pm »
Am I right in thinking that if one of the countries we have an extradition treaty with, request his arrest/extradition, then we have to comply?  Or is it taken on a case by case basis, and can we refuse to extradite on extraneous circumstances?*

*Obviously, taking into account, countries with dubious human rights issues, and if the person would get a fair hearing etc.

We have denied extraditions to the USA in the past - see Gary Mckinnon.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #865 on: July 22, 2018, 04:08:01 pm »

We won't be sending him to America but we should make an example out of him and give him the longest custodial we can for him breaking his bail.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #866 on: July 22, 2018, 07:47:43 pm »

We won't be sending him to America but we should make an example out of him and give him the longest custodial we can for him breaking his bail.

Perhaps putting him in with Mr Yaxley-Lennon will concentrate minds.

That or an interview with Piers Moron.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #867 on: July 22, 2018, 11:30:24 pm »
Perhaps putting him in with Mr Yaxley-Lennon will concentrate minds.

That or an interview with Piers Moron.

The Piers Moron interview is a cruel and unusual punishment, akin to the ducking stool, and would breach his human rights.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #868 on: September 22, 2018, 12:28:56 am »
Seems quite plausible, though as with all things associated with Assange, read into it and believe its veracity according to your prejudices.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #869 on: October 8, 2018, 02:39:18 pm »
Not really wikileaks but didn't want to open a new thread. Mods please let me know if this goes better in a new thread

http://markcurtis.info/uk-declassified-documents/

A lot of stuff about UK foreign policy over the years. Doesn't paint them in a good light. From supporting Idi Amin to propping up despots in Oman.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #870 on: October 19, 2018, 03:54:38 pm »
Pure comedy & the only thing that the Ecuadorians can possibly do is kick him the fuck out.

Ungrateful twat.

Julian Assange: Wikileaks co-founder takes legal action against Ecuador

Julian Assange is to launch legal action against the government of Ecuador, accusing it of violating his "fundamental rights and freedoms".

The Wikileaks co-founder has lived in its UK embassy since 2012 after seeking asylum to avoid extradition to Sweden over a rape claim - later dropped.

He was given a set of house rules by the London embassy this week, including taking better care of his cat.

In a memo, it threatened to confiscate the pet if he did not look after it.

WikiLeaks lawyer Baltasar Garzon is in Ecuador to launch the case, which the Press Association reports is expected to be heard in court next week.

The organisation said the country's government had threatened to remove the protection Mr Assange has had since being granted political asylum.

It added that his access to the outside world had been "summarily cut off."

The embassy did remove Mr Assange's internet connection in March, accusing him of "interfering in other countries' affairs".

However, earlier this week they said it would be partially restored.

Why is he living in the embassy ?

Swedish police first issued a warrant for Mr Assange in August 2010 and he was arrested in London in December that year.

The UK's Supreme Court ruled in May 2012 that he should be extradited to the country to face two separate allegations - one of rape and one of molestation.

But Mr Assange said the claims were "without basis" and by June he was in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Ecuador granted him asylum in August 2012, saying it feared his human rights might be violated if he was extradited.

In May 2017, Sweden's director of public prosecutions confirmed the allegations had been dropped.

And in July 2018, the UK and Ecuador confirmed they were holding ongoing talks over the whistleblower's fate. 

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 03:58:53 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #871 on: October 19, 2018, 03:55:09 pm »
What a c*nt

:lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #872 on: October 19, 2018, 03:58:47 pm »
Do they have any legal obligation to allow him to stay, or can they kick him out whenever they want?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #873 on: October 19, 2018, 04:03:18 pm »
Do they have any legal obligation to allow him to stay, or can they kick him out whenever they want?

Would think that they can boot him whenever they like.He went in there and acted like he was John Lennon but he has turned into a poor mans Howard Hughes who nobody really gives a flying fuck about.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #874 on: October 19, 2018, 06:13:03 pm »
Tidy your bedroom and feed the cat!

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #875 on: October 19, 2018, 06:42:41 pm »
His lawyer, Baltazar Gaston, is in Ecuador to start legal proceedings and, in addition, the "human rights community" are fewming.

I assume Mr Gaston's legal fees will be picked up by the GRU?

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #876 on: October 20, 2018, 11:35:19 am »
Fancy expecting the government of Ecuador, that we’ll known persecutor of journalists, to respect his human rights. Funny though.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #877 on: October 20, 2018, 06:04:13 pm »
Ecuador should bill him for food and board

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #878 on: October 20, 2018, 07:42:00 pm »

And cat sitting.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #879 on: October 20, 2018, 07:55:06 pm »

Could charge him per gigabyte of data for all the porn (and hacked russian material) too