Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2549872 times)

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #11920 on: July 15, 2017, 10:01:34 am »
Haha, spot on mate.
What makes it worse is they'll be people having serious, in-depth conversations about it......'How does she juggle being a mother and a busy career......' Fuck off.
Also a pet hate of mine is what these ludicrous celebrities call their kids. I believe Beyoncé called one of her son 'Sir'. What preposterous attention seeking nonsense.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #11921 on: July 15, 2017, 12:54:22 pm »
I'm sure the monkeys will be fuming at their loss of earnings. Imagine how many bananas they could have bought. Their economy desperately needs this cash injection ;D

They could have retired early, instead of having repeatedly to attempt to type out the works of Shakespeare...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #11922 on: July 15, 2017, 01:16:36 pm »
The new Toblerone setup. Twats.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11923 on: July 15, 2017, 01:22:06 pm »
They could have retired early, instead of having repeatedly to attempt to type out the works of Shakespeare...
it was the best of times, it was blurst of times??

You stupid monkey!
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11924 on: July 15, 2017, 03:13:32 pm »
Also a pet hate of mine is what these ludicrous celebrities call their kids. I believe Beyoncé called one of her son 'Sir'. What preposterous attention seeking nonsense.

Bob Geldof started it the scruffy prick.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #11925 on: July 15, 2017, 03:15:53 pm »
it was the best of times, it was blurst of times??

You stupid monkey!

Yes stupid monkey, that's Dickens!
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11926 on: July 15, 2017, 03:26:47 pm »

:lmao
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11927 on: July 15, 2017, 08:39:46 pm »
The constant touching of hands in the doubles at Wimbledon. Drives me insane. It's nearly as bad as making the poor ball boys and girls bring a sweaty towel to the self important pricks every point.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #11928 on: July 15, 2017, 09:05:30 pm »
The constant bombardment of h&S & security messages over the tannoys at rail stations & on trains, Lime Street Station is a nightmare with these announcements on a constant loop even worse that they have h&s announcement when going down the escalator to the low level platform at Lime Street, that i feel like shouting fuck off when ever they come on, most passengers ignore these announcements & miss the important ones like train departing from a different platform or delayed. :butt
#Sausages

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11929 on: July 15, 2017, 09:22:58 pm »
The constant bombardment of h&S & security messages over the tannoys at rail stations & on trains, Lime Street Station is a nightmare with these announcements on a constant loop even worse that they have h&s announcement when going down the escalator to the low level platform at Lime Street, that i feel like shouting fuck off when ever they come on, most passengers ignore these announcements & miss the important ones like train departing from a different platform or delayed. :butt

The best one is from the 'hologram' console at Central: "Please allow plenty of time for your journey to avoid rushing". Er no. I'm just going to work, I have better things to do with my time than spend extra time in a railway station.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11930 on: July 15, 2017, 09:26:06 pm »
Tooth ache.

Got an impacted wisdom tooth which I had hoped would stop when it hit another tooth, but appears it has decided to carry on attempting to push on through and I now have the worst pain I have ever felt  :no

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11931 on: July 15, 2017, 09:48:02 pm »
Simpsons

Smithers who is this nincompoop

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11932 on: July 16, 2017, 03:16:11 pm »
Tooth ache.

Got an impacted wisdom tooth which I had hoped would stop when it hit another tooth, but appears it has decided to carry on attempting to push on through and I now have the worst pain I have ever felt  :no

Fucking kills doesn't it. I just had a coronectomy on my wisdom tooth (crown taken off) and now I look like I'm hiding a golf ball in my cheek. Can't wait for work tomorrow.

Offline fiveways

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11933 on: July 16, 2017, 03:33:58 pm »
Personal number plates

Might as well get a sticker across your boot saying... 'Im a prick'

Appologies if you have one... 🤓
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:36:35 pm by fiveways »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11934 on: July 16, 2017, 04:21:02 pm »
Personal number plates

Most aren't even personal, they are just fudges of numbers. The dopes who buy them just try to convinced themselves that a 3 is really an E or a 4 is really an H or an A or an I. There's a few I see J33 NNY, V4 CKY KI55 ELL, they're not personal plates at all.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #11935 on: July 16, 2017, 05:32:49 pm »
Personal number plates

Never understood the appeal of them myself.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #11936 on: July 16, 2017, 05:35:12 pm »
Never understood the appeal of them myself.
Sometimes they stop the age of a car being an issue .... 

I can see it then...

But I saw one a couple years ago saying CFC BOSS, what kind of idiot would drive that?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #11937 on: July 16, 2017, 11:02:59 pm »
Good one is BO55 THA, parked on Hartington Rd off Smithdown Rd
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11938 on: July 17, 2017, 12:20:04 am »
Personal number plates

ivk ovv... I think they're cool  ;)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #11939 on: July 17, 2017, 06:42:13 am »
Sometimes they stop the age of a car being an issue .... 

I can see it then...

But I saw one a couple years ago saying CFC BOSS, what kind of idiot would drive that?

Antonio Conte. ;)
#Sausages

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11940 on: July 17, 2017, 09:11:07 am »
Tooth ache.

had it real bad one night. was like id been kicked full force in my jaw

was dreading a big dental bill so i googled

someone said to rinse your mouth with warm salty water (obviously dont swallow it)

and also hold the cup of warm water against the side of your face thats sore.

it sorted it right out.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11941 on: July 17, 2017, 11:46:36 am »
This 'So grown up' thing on facebook is seriously getting out of hand. Its fucking ludicrous.

EVERY picture posted of a kid no matter how old or small is met by one of their daft friends (usually a woman) commenting with the 'so grown up'

I swear these women are in auto-pilot.

The latest one on my feed is a kid of no more than 2 sat in a swing with a dummy in her mouth.  In which world is that kid grown up?  Yes, she's bigger than when she was born or 1 year ago but 'grown up'?

Yes, it is only a small thing but it still annoys me. Hence the thread.

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #11942 on: July 17, 2017, 12:19:16 pm »
Stupid nicknames. Just seen the MSN website refer to Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson as BoJo.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11943 on: July 17, 2017, 12:21:57 pm »
Incompetent German holidaymakers and their inability to use the tong things to grab the slices of melon at the hotel breakfast. I don't care if you are about 8, you're holding me up and I'm getting irritable Frauline.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #11944 on: July 17, 2017, 12:27:06 pm »
Ben Edwards and his shite commentary on the F1. Stop getting things wrong you massive fucking chophead!

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11945 on: July 17, 2017, 12:30:35 pm »
Stupid nicknames. Just seen the MSN website refer to Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson as BoJo.

Would be quite cool if his surname was Zohnson.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11946 on: July 17, 2017, 01:39:06 pm »
Ben Edwards and his shite commentary on the F1. Stop getting things wrong you massive fucking chophead!
this is a good shout

when it flashes up a driver in clearly in 7th and he goes on that they are in 6th

sometimes stuff is on the screen and he gets it wrong still

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #11947 on: July 17, 2017, 01:52:19 pm »
I don't have a problem with him.

What I could do without is the 'matey banter' that fills the pre-race and post-race coverage.  Mark Webber calling everyone 'mate', Coulthard & Button hugging everyone at every opportunity, all jokey and matey and bantery.....URGHH.  It's like a group of school kids.  Is it too much to ask to have a sense of professionalism and produce some serious analysis without needing to pander to the Clarkson & Hammond-loving Top Gear audience types? When did this f*cking banter presentation style become a thing?  :no

And breathe.....haha.  Maybe I'm just an old boring sod  ;D

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11948 on: July 17, 2017, 01:52:59 pm »
Incompetent German holidaymakers and their inability to use the tong things to grab the slices of melon at the hotel breakfast. I don't care if you are about 8, you're holding me up and I'm getting irritable Frauline.

hotel breakfast buffets - I've had my toast robbed from the automatic machine once or twice, I'm not even going to start on folks going the wrong way or from the wrong side  :no   

;D

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11949 on: July 17, 2017, 01:55:17 pm »

No such issue with the sun beds unfortunately

*Stereotyping apologies given on request* :)

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #11950 on: July 17, 2017, 02:04:33 pm »
This is a good shout, when it flashes up a driver in clearly in 7th and he goes on that they are in 6th, sometimes stuff is on the screen and he gets it wrong still!
It really boils my piss! I find myself alone in the front room, pointing and shouting at the screen..."look ya daft sod, your own bloody graphics are telling the world you're a fucking idiot but you keep fucking doing it!"

I know it's a complex sport with a lot going on but he gets paid for the bloody privilege!

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11951 on: July 17, 2017, 03:45:46 pm »
It really boils my piss! I find myself alone in the front room, pointing and shouting at the screen..."look ya daft sod, your own bloody graphics are telling the world you're a fucking idiot but you keep fucking doing it!"

I know it's a complex sport with a lot going on but he gets paid for the bloody privilege!
Murray Walker was a bit like that too sometimes, though usually minus a graphic

hotel breakfast buffets - I've had my toast robbed from the automatic machine once or twice, I'm not even going to start on folks going the wrong way or from the wrong side  :no   

;D
worst with those machines is having to put the toast through two or three times

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #11952 on: July 17, 2017, 04:12:51 pm »

;D

Especially when the toaster needs two goes to brown the bread.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #11953 on: July 17, 2017, 04:14:42 pm »
Murray Walker was a bit like that too sometimes, though usually minus a graphic
 worst with those machines is having to put the toast through two or three times

Note to self.

Must finish thread or next message at least, before commenting

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11954 on: July 17, 2017, 04:16:09 pm »
Have I ever told you my Ryan Giggs hotel toaster anecdote.

(Yes I have, lots of times).

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11955 on: July 17, 2017, 04:19:52 pm »

Nearly posted this the other day.

Also the wankers who put one piece in then stand right in front of it as it slowly goes through so no one else can put a piece in after theirs. Just fuck off out of the way.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #11956 on: July 17, 2017, 04:32:54 pm »
the random issue that my wife will have with me......

....that escalates at light speed to all out war
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #11957 on: July 17, 2017, 04:43:13 pm »

Is this like Max Rushden's Trevor Nelson microwave story he tells every time he's subbing for James Richardson on Guardian Football Weekly?

(Max borrowed his neighbour Trevor Nelson's microwave one Christmas is the extent of that story).
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11958 on: July 17, 2017, 09:15:45 pm »

Let me guess...
You stayed in a hotel once, and when you came down for breakfast Ryan Giggs was shagging his brothers wife on the toaster  :D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11959 on: July 17, 2017, 10:26:47 pm »
...he once showed my Dad how to use one of those fancy 'conveyor belt' toasters in a Portuguese hotel. ...

I'll bet young Ryan would be happy to break the no croissants rule - the fiend!