Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2549673 times)

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #12320 on: August 15, 2017, 03:17:08 pm »
When applyng for a job. "Upload your CV" ok no problem there you go. Next page "enter your employment history"

FUUCCKKK OFFF
Hate that. Also for a recent job background check they had me list addresses for the last 10 years of residency. Might not be a problem for some but I've moved about a dozen times in that time frame. Took me about 3 hours to find all my previous addresses. So glad I got the job and won't have to do that again anytime soon.

Also another small thing, not being organized.
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #12321 on: August 15, 2017, 04:03:19 pm »
They're the same kind who post things like "x "sleeps"/Fridays/weeks until Christmas", I bet.

5 sleeps til I go on holiday! So I'll have a few naps today so I can leave earlier.

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12322 on: August 15, 2017, 07:17:26 pm »
Ebay sellers who just straight up decline your offer. At least send me a counter-offer so I know what you're wanting for it, you pleb.

Had this myself this week, speakers up for sale so I made a offer it got rejected, no reason so I put another in they countered this one, I was happy with the deal.  But if they just countered the first offer it could of been sorted hours before.
choose Life.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #12323 on: August 16, 2017, 01:07:07 am »
'fanbase'
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #12324 on: August 16, 2017, 09:07:12 am »
Had this myself this week, speakers up for sale so I made a offer it got rejected, no reason so I put another in they countered this one, I was happy with the deal.  But if they just countered the first offer it could of been sorted hours before.

I just made a fair offer on something and got a counter offer back which was just 49pence lower than the buy it now price, so not sure why the seller even has the option set on the listing.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #12325 on: August 16, 2017, 09:31:05 am »

The £2100 compo for the 24hr delay coming home covered the seats in the end anyway ;D

£2100.00 for 24 hours delay?? You done well there, why so much?
I've had compensation claims for flight delays before, but nothing like that. Been stuck in Chicago for 3 days and recently just after New Year when that idiot started shooting and killing people in baggage area in Fort Lauderdale got stuck there for 2 nights.
Just curious as I know every claim in different depending on reasons for delay, but that seems a lot for 24 hours?

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12326 on: August 16, 2017, 10:23:32 am »
I've had compensation claims for flight delays before, but nothing like that. Been stuck in Chicago for 3 days and recently just after New Year when that idiot started shooting and killing people in baggage area in Fort Lauderdale got stuck there for 2 nights.
Just curious as I know every claim in different depending on reasons for delay, but that seems a lot for 24 hours?

It will be the total amount for the whole family. The maximum compensation per person is 600 euros.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #12327 on: August 16, 2017, 10:25:55 am »
It will be the total amount for the whole family. The maximum compensation per person is 600 euros.
yeah me mentions 4 people in his post
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12328 on: August 16, 2017, 04:49:40 pm »
I go into the bank to activate my new card as it wasn't working. All done in less than a minute, i then get bombarded with 'i can set up your internet banking in a different way' 'Or how about this?'

NO! I came in here to activate my card and get on with my day, i don't want to spend my time regardless if its 'Only 10 minutes' in a bank when i have no plans to be there.

Just let me have what i ask for and let me go, seriously why waste my time?  :wanker

Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #12329 on: August 16, 2017, 04:51:49 pm »
Calling travel agents for a holiday quote and they don't even call back or reply to emails. Fair enough, if you don't want my money..

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #12330 on: August 16, 2017, 05:20:41 pm »
When the same people have spare tickets week in week out

Rawk sponsored credit hunting.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12331 on: August 16, 2017, 05:48:47 pm »
Recently moved into a new apartment and as it was unfurnished got plenty of new stuff. The amount of cardboard and other shite packaging I've had to get rid of is ridiculous and massively excessive.

Also, products which come with a sticker on which leaves crap behind when you peel it off (which you have to to use it) and it takes forever to then clean. Fuck off doing that shite.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12332 on: August 16, 2017, 06:03:55 pm »
Ohh and Tony Cottee being reffered to as T.C. by Alan Mcinally, as if he's about to go on stage with Drake and DJ Khaled.
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12333 on: August 16, 2017, 07:16:50 pm »

Yeah like others said, it was between all 4 of us. So far we've had £1400 from Jet2 for a 6 hr delay in Tenerife and the £2100 from Virgin for the latest one.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12334 on: August 16, 2017, 07:17:57 pm »
We got to a team that was unbeaten at home since what early 2016, we win and people concentrate on the negatives. Fucks sake, can't people enjoy a good win anymore?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12335 on: August 17, 2017, 11:28:02 am »
c*nts who park so close to you in car parks that you can't open your fucking door.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #12336 on: August 17, 2017, 01:09:30 pm »
Bus drivers that don't let old people sit down before they drive off.

Old lad yesterday falling all over before I helped him into his seat. Bus driver was just weaving around the traffic happily.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12337 on: August 17, 2017, 02:20:53 pm »
#
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #12338 on: August 17, 2017, 05:42:35 pm »
My mate at work asking if I want to join the Sc*m Dream Team predictions league.

And he supports Liverpool?!?
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #12339 on: August 17, 2017, 05:46:12 pm »
My mate at work asking if I want to join the Sc*m Dream Team predictions league.

No he really doesn't

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #12340 on: August 17, 2017, 07:29:10 pm »
We got to a team that was unbeaten at home since what early 2016, we win and people concentrate on the negatives. Fucks sake, can't people enjoy a good win anymore?

No some can't. They'd rather whinge and whine and continue their agenda ridden tailspin to the depths of misery.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12341 on: August 17, 2017, 07:35:37 pm »
No some can't. They'd rather whinge and whine and continue their agenda ridden tailspin to the depths of misery.

Some couldn't even acknowledge the win, they just whinged about Lovren or the Hoffenheim goal.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12342 on: August 17, 2017, 07:51:08 pm »

A small hint at first, then a brick in the face if he doesn't get it after that. No excuses whatsoever in this day and age.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12343 on: August 17, 2017, 09:45:27 pm »
Just walked in from the garden and she's got celeb BB on. The only ones I recognise is the girl off Gogglebox and Derek Acorah, celebrities my fucking arse.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12344 on: August 17, 2017, 10:11:16 pm »
Just walked in from the garden and she's got celeb BB on. The only ones I recognise is the girl off Gogglebox and Derek Acorah, celebrities my fucking arse.

One of the many shite shows on the telly. This shite is the new opium of the masses.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12345 on: August 17, 2017, 10:54:24 pm »
People who won't overtake bicycles on roads where there is clearly enough space to go around even when there is cars coming in the opposite direction, 3 miles this fella kept to 20mph behind one earlier, just fucking go around ffs.

Tractors spinning around at peak times, must of been a 100 car tailback behind one earlier which incidentally came about 5 minutes after the above. I swear if I had a monster truck I'd drive all over these fuckers gladly.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #12346 on: August 18, 2017, 06:39:46 am »

Most of those types of shows are full of non-celebrities, 'socialites' who walk around posh towns looking for the latest designer fucking handbag.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #12347 on: August 18, 2017, 07:36:12 am »
A small hint at first, then a brick in the face if he doesn't get it after that. No excuses whatsoever in this day and age.

I've got the brick with me today, he tries it, it's brick face time!
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12348 on: August 18, 2017, 07:40:33 am »
I've got the brick with me today, he tries it, it's brick face time!

Print this and wrap it around the brick so he gets the message

Online andyrol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • might bring you boys a rabbit up in the week
« Reply #12349 on: August 19, 2017, 01:09:36 am »
dogs. or really dog owners, in every public space now you cant move for people spazzing around with dogs. beaches, parks, nature reserves, etc. just been on holiday to the coast in Scotland and every day you are plagued by dogs of all shapes running around sticking their noses up your arse. me and the boys would be happily rooting through rock pools " ooh look Luis a broad clawed porcelain crab" and, yep, before we've had chance to watch the poor bugger scurry under another rock up bounds a dopy dog, nearly always followed by a cry from the owner of " he just wants to play".  yeah I do as well, only my 'play' is 'lets barbecue the next dog that comes near my personal space.!

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #12350 on: August 19, 2017, 06:31:19 am »
People who stand in doorways.  Or stand at the top/bottom of escalators.

What's wrong with these morons?  Having got into the doorway of a public building such as a shop, hospital, railway station, airport, cinema, theatre or many other things, some people, especially if there are a few of them and - usually - over 60 years old, they stand stock still preventing those immediately behind them from entering/leaving the same building.  What's going through their heads?  Don't they realise the inconvenience they're causing?  Or, at the top/bottom of escalators, the danger they're causing to the people behind? 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #12351 on: August 19, 2017, 06:49:38 am »
Print this and wrap it around the brick so he gets the message

I put a copy of this inside a blokes copy every day for about 3 weeks when I worked in Swinton. The c*nt kept leaving it on his desk, he stopped after 3 weeks.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #12352 on: August 19, 2017, 09:52:51 am »
'Footy dads' screaming their kids name over and over again (like Alan Partridge shouting 'Dan') as they attempt to show the rest of the parents/spectators what an absolute tactical genius they are and how they should be a top coach! Just let your kid play and enjoy themselves instead of bullying them into living your lost dream of becoming a pro you fucking prick!!
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #12353 on: August 19, 2017, 09:53:46 am »
I love how cathartic this thread is!
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12354 on: August 19, 2017, 11:06:01 am »
'Footy dads' screaming their kids name over and over again (like Alan Partridge shouting 'Dan') as they attempt to show the rest of the parents/spectators what an absolute tactical genius they are and how they should be a top coach! Just let your kid play and enjoy themselves instead of bullying them into living your lost dream of becoming a pro you fucking prick!!

My lad plays for an under 7's and they use this picture to drive it home to parents to relax and to leave it to the coaches

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12355 on: August 19, 2017, 01:16:36 pm »
People who stand in doorways.  Or stand at the top/bottom of escalators.

What's wrong with these morons?  Having got into the doorway of a public building such as a shop, hospital, railway station, airport, cinema, theatre or many other things, some people, especially if there are a few of them and - usually - over 60 years old, they stand stock still preventing those immediately behind them from entering/leaving the same building.  What's going through their heads?  Don't they realise the inconvenience they're causing?  Or, at the top/bottom of escalators, the danger they're causing to the people behind?

Even worse when they suddenly stand stock still right in front of you without any indication that they are going to stop.

And what's with all the groups of dorks who gather on pavements staring into their phones.

They're not still playing that kids game, surely?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12356 on: August 19, 2017, 01:42:15 pm »
When you drink faster than your mate and it's his round.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12357 on: August 19, 2017, 01:47:45 pm »
When your out drinking with some gobshite who drinks too fast and expects you to drink quicker when it comes to your round.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12358 on: August 19, 2017, 01:49:49 pm »
When you are out for a few drinks with a couple of bellends and all they do is bicker over whose round it is.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12359 on: August 19, 2017, 05:15:39 pm »
When your out drinking with some gobshite who drinks too fast and expects you to drink quicker when it comes to your round.

I've seen your previous posts. There is no chance your a slow drinker.