Author Topic: The Pyramids  (Read 74210 times)

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Pyramids
« Reply #720 on: February 17, 2018, 04:23:23 pm »

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #721 on: February 17, 2018, 04:25:47 pm »

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #722 on: February 17, 2018, 04:27:44 pm »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: February 17, 2018, 04:54:15 pm »
Aren't marsupials and reptiles the same thing?

Nope
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: February 17, 2018, 05:03:24 pm »
Nope

Do you give credence to the government controlling the weather?
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #725 on: February 17, 2018, 05:07:38 pm »

Bo hardly wrestles, and has gone to conspiracy theory conventions

Did he actually go to them though, or did he send a craftily disguised body double in his place ?
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #726 on: February 17, 2018, 05:14:28 pm »
It doesn't seem that likely to me mate, but then I know fuck all about that theory. What evidence is there for the idea? Wouldn't they want to give us a nicer, Mediterranean climate if they could piss about with it? They are hilariously incompetent in many ways, so maybe they can but they're just shit at it.

Does it sound plausible to you?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 05:16:27 pm by Djozer »

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: February 17, 2018, 05:16:18 pm »
It doesn't seem that likely to me, mate, but then I know fuck all about that theory. What evidence is there for that idea? Wouldn't they want to give us a nicer, Mediterranean climate if they could piss about with it? They are hilariously incompetent in many ways, so maybe they can but they're just shit at it.
I had some very important meetings in December, if the government controlled it, then I wish they got rid of that damn snow :lmao

Probably what affected Mane's thinking when he didn't square that ball v Everton.

[Nobody cares what phone you have and that you are using the free version of Tapatalk]

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #728 on: February 17, 2018, 05:17:15 pm »
 ;D

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: February 17, 2018, 05:17:46 pm »
It doesn't seem that likely to me mate, but then I know fuck all about that theory. What evidence is there for the idea? Wouldn't they want to give us a nicer, Mediterranean climate if they could piss about with it? They are hilariously incompetent in many ways, so maybe they can but they're just shit at it.

Does it sound plausible to you?
Also what about the cow thing? Seeing as you are on a debunking streak in this thread?

That annoys me more than the bloody pyramids at times.

[Nobody cares what phone you have and that you are using the free version of Tapatalk]

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #730 on: February 17, 2018, 05:23:27 pm »
Also what about the cow thing? Seeing as you are on a debunking streak in this thread?

That annoys me more than the bloody pyramids at times.

The cow thing? You mean the one that jumped over the moon?

It's a fact. Buzz Aldrin saw it but the CIA put an embargo on it, so as not to upset Hindus.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: February 17, 2018, 05:24:40 pm »

It's a fact. Buzz Aldrin saw it but the CIA put an embargo on it, so as not to upset Hindus.
Is it bad I had to Google Buzz Aldrin? :lmao

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: February 17, 2018, 05:29:56 pm »

Yep, because its always nice in the South East and shite up here
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #733 on: February 17, 2018, 05:45:26 pm »

BUT THEY NEVER WENT TO THE MOON IT'S ALL A BIG LIE.

Wouldn't say I'm on a debunking streak, I just think most of these conspiracy theories are bullshit.

The cow thing, is that "what was someone doing when they found milk came out of udders?" Think someone earlier in the thread did a pretty good job of explaining it so have a look, but I'll give it a crack because I've got a report to do that I want to be distracted from!

Pretty much: early humans knew that milk came from women's breasts and was nutritious because they feed babies that way; early humans could see that young calves suckled on cows' udders and so saw that an udder performs essentially the same milk-producing function that a female human's breast did; an early human tried massaging a cow's udder (or could have been a sheep, or a goat, who knows?) to see if milk came out and hey presto, it did. They drank it and liked it. The end.

The real historical lactic mystery, for me, is how long did it take them to work out the whole cheesemaking thing, and how did they come up with that idea?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #734 on: February 17, 2018, 07:02:15 pm »
Is it bad I had to Google Buzz Aldrin? :lmao

But you knew the nursery rhyme?

That's quite pleasant.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #735 on: February 18, 2018, 07:14:12 pm »
BUT THEY NEVER WENT TO THE MOON IT'S ALL A BIG LIE.
Wouldn't say I'm on a debunking streak, I just think most of these conspiracy theories are bullshit.

The cow thing, is that "what was someone doing when they found milk came out of udders?" Think someone earlier in the thread did a pretty good job of explaining it so have a look, but I'll give it a crack because I've got a report to do that I want to be distracted from!

Pretty much: early humans knew that milk came from women's breasts and was nutritious because they feed babies that way; early humans could see that young calves suckled on cows' udders and so saw that an udder performs essentially the same milk-producing function that a female human's breast did; an early human tried massaging a cow's udder (or could have been a sheep, or a goat, who knows?) to see if milk came out and hey presto, it did. They drank it and liked it. The end.

The real historical lactic mystery, for me, is how long did it take them to work out the whole cheesemaking thing, and how did they come up with that idea?

That is true. Chris Jericho was saying, if you could go the moon in the 60s, you should be living there by now. Plus how did they have crystal clear HD television in 1969? Also they faked it, as Russia was closer and about to get there quicker. So they faked it to make sure they got in there first.

We have been to the moon since, but not that day. Hence how they found that 3rd eye Mona Lisa woman. The footage was released in 2012.

Ahh that's perfect Djoser, that does seem like the most plausible explanation about the udders. I've looked back, and just seen unsavoury pics in this thread of it.

This is the best i've found on cheese.

https://www.thecourtyarddairy.co.uk/blog/cheese-musings-and-tips/different-cow-breeds-make-difference-cheese-quality/
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 07:17:07 pm by Andy Hunter »

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: February 18, 2018, 07:23:25 pm »
Would of gone with this one myself....

These are the unsavoury ones I was reffering to, in regards to me saying no point looking back.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: February 18, 2018, 07:23:45 pm »

Thanks for clearing that up. Now we know the face of the other lad  ;)

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: February 18, 2018, 07:41:19 pm »
Mythbusters Moon Landings Hoax episode

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m7k1z

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: February 18, 2018, 07:44:51 pm »
Isn't the conspiracy theory on flouride in the water to calcify the peneal gland in the brain.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #740 on: February 18, 2018, 07:48:18 pm »
Isn't the conspiracy theory on flouride in the water to calcify the peneal gland in the brain.
Really?

Ha ha!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: February 18, 2018, 08:13:33 pm »
Do you mean it's turning us all into dickheads? Makes sense.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #742 on: February 18, 2018, 08:45:52 pm »
Really?

Ha ha!
Yeah the conspiracy is apparently the Peneal Gland is supposed to make humans more "Super Human" on a intellectual level and have the ability to Psychic Telepathy,Astral Projection,Lucid Dreaming and Clairvoyance.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #743 on: February 18, 2018, 09:18:07 pm »
Jericho sounds like an untapped resource to me

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #744 on: February 18, 2018, 10:38:32 pm »
Jericho sounds like an untapped resource to me

Totally should have used him in my formative years in Graduate school and as a University Lecturer.... I missed out, think of all the under informed youths going through life with a flawed understanding in regards to monumental architecture.... for shame...  :sad
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #745 on: February 19, 2018, 06:48:35 am »
That is true. Chris Jericho was saying, if you could go the moon in the 60s, you should be living there by now. Plus how did they have crystal clear HD television in 1969? Also they faked it, as Russia was closer and about to get there quicker. So they faked it to make sure they got in there first.

We have been to the moon since, but not that day. Hence how they found that 3rd eye Mona Lisa woman. The footage was released in 2012.

You're right the footage was released on April Fools Day 2012.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_20_hoax

Haha - I just watched the 'autopsy' video. Possibly the shittest special effects and model work I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oTJQb62HsA

And a quick question for you or Chris jericho - if the technology wasn't advanced enough in 1969, how come the video from 2012 has exactly the same controls and technology as the original lunar module?

As with most conspiracy shite, the people 'uncovering' the conspiracies always seem to be the dumbest fucking muppets on Earth (or the Moon).
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 07:05:53 am by Alan_X »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: March 5, 2018, 08:54:31 pm »
You're right the footage was released on April Fools Day 2012.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_20_hoax

Haha - I just watched the 'autopsy' video. Possibly the shittest special effects and model work I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oTJQb62HsA

And a quick question for you or Chris jericho - if the technology wasn't advanced enough in 1969, how come the video from 2012 has exactly the same controls and technology as the original lunar module?

As with most conspiracy shite, the people 'uncovering' the conspiracies always seem to be the dumbest fucking muppets on Earth (or the Moon).

Sorry I've only just seen this reply.

I actually got that information from another wrestling podcast called the New Age Insiders. One of their members works for NESN, who are owned by FSG, who own the club, so in a way influence and kind of own Rawk. Not literally but you get what I mean.

So I definitely give their opinion credence.

Again sorry for the late reply, didn't get a Tapatalk notification.

I will definitely check the date again though, pretty sure it was October 2012. But will stand corrected if that isn't true.

I'll check when I get home from gym.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #747 on: March 6, 2018, 02:34:20 am »
Sorry I've only just seen this reply.

I actually got that information from another wrestling podcast called the New Age Insiders. One of their members works for NESN, who are owned by FSG, who own the club, so in a way influence and kind of own Rawk. Not literally but you get what I mean.

So I definitely give their opinion credence.

Too obvious  ;D
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #748 on: March 6, 2018, 07:56:16 am »
Too obvious  ;D

Us Rawkites have more reason to trust them  ;D

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #749 on: March 6, 2018, 09:01:07 am »
Start of a four part series on BBC4 tonight at eight (need to set to record) Immortal Egypt.

I'm looking forward to seeing the reptilian wrestlers and their flying saucers.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #750 on: March 8, 2018, 07:06:02 pm »
Start of a four part series on BBC4 tonight at eight (need to set to record) Immortal Egypt.

I'm looking forward to seeing the reptilian wrestlers and their flying saucers.

Didn't know George Bush was a wrestler :D

On a serious note, how was it Howard? Did you find anything interesting that hasn't been discussed in this thread?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #751 on: March 8, 2018, 07:09:16 pm »

Didn't know George Bush was a wrestler :D

On a serious note, how was it Howard? Did you find anything interesting that hasn't been discussed in this thread?

After all that I forgot to record it as I was so excited what with us keeping the second clean sheet on the run.  Must download it.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: April 5, 2018, 06:47:33 pm »

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #753 on: April 5, 2018, 07:02:54 pm »
Thought provoking read. Don't worry, no wrestlers, no Reptilians, no milking cows uddders...Not even George Bush.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/archaeology/great-pyramids-hidden-chamber-may-be-a-trick-of-perspective-egyptologist-warns/news-story/d02e9021caf6233a265c0d84b7277812

Fucking hell Andy - what are you doing posting sensible stuff? That's interesting. Will watch with interest.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: April 5, 2018, 07:12:26 pm »
Fucking hell Andy - what are you doing posting sensible stuff? That's interesting. Will watch with interest.
Does that include James Marshall? :D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: May 12, 2018, 02:14:02 am »
We all have it wrong,they were in fact giant power stations.

Pyramids True Purpose FINALLY DISCOVERED: Advanced Ancient Technology
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ko-ZboCzR64" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ko-ZboCzR64</a>
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #756 on: May 12, 2018, 12:24:57 pm »
Everyone I see this thread bumped I’m hoping the words “Chris Jericho said” appear.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #757 on: May 12, 2018, 12:27:59 pm »
We all have it wrong,they were in fact giant power stations.

Pyramids True Purpose FINALLY DISCOVERED: Advanced Ancient Technology
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ko-ZboCzR64" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ko-ZboCzR64</a>

There is a stargate in the bottom left corner.....................SCIENCE!!!

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #758 on: May 12, 2018, 12:39:50 pm »
Everyone I see this thread bumped I’m hoping the words “Chris Jericho said” appear.

You are not alone in this!
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #759 on: April 24, 2020, 04:50:17 pm »

Welcome back Andy Hunter!  :D

I for one have missed your crazy stories.