Author Topic: Excel help  (Read 60256 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Excel help
« Reply #320 on: December 12, 2023, 10:41:25 pm »
Haben Sie versucht, das Gerät erneut aus- und wieder einzuschalten?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: December 13, 2023, 02:31:47 pm »
Natürlich!

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #322 on: December 13, 2023, 02:38:33 pm »
Probably has too many pics of klopp.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #323 on: December 14, 2023, 10:42:20 pm »
Let's see the RAWK team clear up at next year's World Cup

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_Modeling_World_Cup

Financial Modeling World Cup (FMWC)
Description, Competition Format, and Scoring

FMWC is an annual Excel modeling competition.

During the course of a season (January through November), competitors complete eight stages, and are allotted two hours over a 48 hour window to complete each stage.

Each stage contains three case studies, one to five pages long, with multiple choice or fill-in questions at the end. Contrary to what the name suggests, not all case studies are financial modeling based; Many are business modeling or data modeling based.

Stage points are available for:

Task: Correctly solving questions on each case (Points vary by question)
    Time: Completing the stage early (10 points per minute, awarded only if the competitor has scored 900 task points)

Each stage winner's score is normalized to 1,000 points, and the score of all other competitors are normalized accordingly.

FMWC rankings and final standings are based on points scored across each competitor's top 6 stages (bottom 2 stages are dropped).

I had no idea eSports had gone in this direction.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: December 15, 2023, 07:45:06 am »
I keep meaning to get more involved in this. Nothing to do with the final being in Vegas.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #325 on: April 10, 2024, 09:05:11 pm »
Bit of help needed,  I created an excel file and saved it in Google sheets, I am the sole owner, however I share it as view only with others, today my version has switched to view only and I have no powers to edit.
Done a search and it said to clear data on the app, I dont want to do this in case it wipes all the information in the spreadsheet.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else? Or suggestions on how I get editing privileges back.

Cheers

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: April 10, 2024, 09:26:57 pm »
By no means an expert with Google sheets, but can you copy it and then try their suggestion?

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #327 on: April 10, 2024, 10:44:18 pm »
Could somebody have changed the permissions on the drive or folder where the Google Sheet is stored, so that you inherited only view permission?
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: April 10, 2024, 11:28:28 pm »
Bit of help needed,  I created an excel file and saved it in Google sheets, I am the sole owner, however I share it as view only with others, today my version has switched to view only and I have no powers to edit.
Done a search and it said to clear data on the app, I dont want to do this in case it wipes all the information in the spreadsheet.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else? Or suggestions on how I get editing privileges back.

Cheers

Assuming it's one of the RPLP sheets? If you request access to edit, do you get an email or something?
I may have requested access on one of them just now. You don't need to grant me it though  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline gary75

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #329 on: April 11, 2024, 02:46:45 am »
Yeah Barney, I've shared one sheet with and given you editing rights, see if it works for you?

I can copy all the data and c,reate new documents , but I'm curious as to what has caused this issue and why!

Edit, I've shared it to a different Google account I have andi have the edit function is working.
I'll check my settings after work,  it just seems strange.

Cheers
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 02:59:35 am by gary75 »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: April 11, 2024, 08:02:12 am »
Yeah the one you've shared with me I can't seem to edit. I can change the name of it but not edit anything else. Only on my phone though so not a lot I can look at.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline gary75

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #331 on: April 11, 2024, 08:49:20 am »
Cheers Barney, I'll try logging out and back in, if it's still stuck I'll create a new one under a different account

Edit. Just tried on my work phone under original account and it looks like I have full access,  will try on tablet when I get home.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 08:54:29 am by gary75 »