The Liverpool FC Forum > Opinion

RAWK Advent Calendar 2014 #3 - Robbie Fowler vs Birmingham City 2001

<< < (7/8) > >>

Latenight Surfer:
I totally get what the OP is trying to say. Another great read.  :)

Crosby Nick:

--- Quote from: Hellrazor on December  4, 2014, 09:16:34 am ---i think i had my first ever driving lesson the morning of the game

i watched it with a united fan who is in the middle of a big rant about how shit robbie fowler was.

sure enough fowler smashed this one in and we never let him live it down. i loved the commentary too "FOWLERS HIT FOWLERS GOAL"

--- End quote ---

I think United hammered Arsenal 6-1 the same day. When Arsenal had the likes of Stepanovs and Luhzny 'gracing' them.

child-in-time:

--- Quote from: C(r)osby Bill on December  4, 2014, 11:33:23 am ---I think United hammered Arsenal 6-1 the same day. When Arsenal had the likes of Stepanovs and Luhzny 'gracing' them.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, the very same day, thought it can't get any worse when I saw the scoreline and soon after Birmingham scored. Happy memories :)

Red Genius:
Was in Cardiff that day! What a brilliant year that really was.... Thanks Crosby Nick for that nice memories  :thumbup :scarf

paulrazor:

--- Quote from: C(r)osby Bill on December  4, 2014, 11:33:23 am ---I think United hammered Arsenal 6-1 the same day. When Arsenal had the likes of Stepanovs and Luhzny 'gracing' them.

--- End quote ---
never realized it was the same day

a mate of mine was in a pub in dublin. said when birmingham equalized a united fan jumped up infront of him screaming and shouting. some other lad took exception, walked up and just hit the guy. in my mates words "biggest haymaker i ever saw, the united fella flew about 20 foot"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version