The Liverpool FC Forum > Hillsborough Memorial Board

Survivors: Talk about it, share it, we'll try to help

<< < (114/115) > >>

seanbren:
Hi all. Just after a bit of counselling on something please. I'm a survivor and this date always is always challenging for me.
I watched the Palace match and received comfort as always with the mosaic and impeccable silence. Couldn't help but notice that several of our players were not wearing the black armbands though - Szoboszlai came off the bench not wearing one (surely he should have asked for one, surely SOMEBODY should have checked he was wearing one) and Salah and Konate seemed to have taken theirs off at half time. Not good enough in my opinion, not too much to ask for a united front on this is it?

BoRed:

--- Quote from: seanbren on April 15, 2024, 02:47:25 am ---Hi all. Just after a bit of counselling on something please. I'm a survivor and this date always is always challenging for me.
I watched the Palace match and received comfort as always with the mosaic and impeccable silence. Couldn't help but notice that several of our players were not wearing the black armbands though - Szoboszlai came off the bench not wearing one (surely he should have asked for one, surely SOMEBODY should have checked he was wearing one) and Salah and Konate seemed to have taken theirs off at half time. Not good enough in my opinion, not too much to ask for a united front on this is it?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's disappointing, a club our size should have someone making sure something as important as this is observed impeccably. As you say, not good enough.

KillieRed:

Strange from Dom. I actually saw him passing an armband to a sub that was about to go on. Perhaps they were just “runkled” up when on the field?

Boston Bosox:
Hillsborough disaster: Nottingham Forest consider installing memorial at City Ground

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68790535

Boston Bosox:
I Still can't talk about it after 35 years it's all bottled up inside still
I still have nightmares leading to sleepless nights /Flashbacks / Paranoia /
I breakdown every time I hear You'll never walk alone
I'll leave it there as it is even hard to type about it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version