Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2095742 times)

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #12040 on: January 19, 2020, 01:49:37 pm »
That guys a wind up, posts saying there’s 50 tickets then deletes it. Ignore him

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12041 on: January 19, 2020, 02:19:46 pm »
Six seats in a row a moment ago in upper main

Missed them using dropdowns

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12042 on: January 19, 2020, 02:22:27 pm »
Now off sale

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12043 on: January 19, 2020, 02:22:34 pm »
Six seats in a row a moment ago in upper main

Missed them using dropdowns

Thought I had them but too slow

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12044 on: January 19, 2020, 02:28:08 pm »
Thought I had them but too slow

Madness isn’t it

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12045 on: January 19, 2020, 03:07:39 pm »
3 large coaches packed with chinese tourists. Currently all making their way across Stanley Park

Never seen that before

Offline qBlaz3

• Anny Roader
  • annie road aggro
« Reply #12046 on: January 19, 2020, 03:13:31 pm »
3 large coaches packed with chinese tourists. Currently all making their way across Stanley Park

Never seen that before

Madness hope all their tickets are fake

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12047 on: January 19, 2020, 03:14:35 pm »

Never seen that before

Good luck to them. Not their fault

The club who should be answering why

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12048 on: January 19, 2020, 03:42:16 pm »
Good luck to them. Not their fault

The club who should be answering why

Yes absolutely. Seems to me there’s far more tickets become free after this fan update than they are letting on. And well, they are finding other, more lucrative ways of selling them

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #12049 on: January 19, 2020, 03:49:42 pm »
Yes absolutely. Seems to me there’s far more tickets become free after this fan update than they are letting on. And well, they are finding other, more lucrative ways of selling them
wouldn’t put it past them

Offline False Nine

• Kemlynite
« Reply #12050 on: January 19, 2020, 08:00:43 pm »
Was in Main Stand L1 today, the one orange block in the the sale last Monday. It was tourist central and had the busiest stewards telling people to sit down and kicking people out for giving it to the away end. Worst experience I've had at the match barring the result obviously!

Current ticket system is a joke though, there was 3 empty seats near me and no way many in L1 had done 4 games last season. Not blaming the individuals at the match

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12051 on: January 19, 2020, 08:03:24 pm »
Was in Main Stand L1 today, the one orange block in the the sale last Monday. It was tourist central and had the busiest stewards telling people to sit down and kicking people out for giving it to the away end. Worst experience I've had at the match barring the result obviously!

Current ticket system is a joke though, there was 3 empty seats near me and no way many in L1 had done 4 games last season. Not blaming the individuals at the match

Disappointing to hear

To be honest I’ve had more fun at the less glamour matches for a couple of years

Still gutted not to have been there though

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12052 on: January 19, 2020, 08:12:51 pm »

They were probably all my mates I walked across Stanley Park with :D

You can't beat the Kop really. Stewards are sound, you can stand all game.

There were a couple of kids behind who couldn't see, so a steward brought them and their dad down and found them somewhere else.

Apart from someone having to be constantly told selfie sticks aren't allowed, it was boss.

I just wish I got more opportunity to be in that stand. Hopefully next year.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12053 on: January 19, 2020, 09:14:48 pm »

was going to post that, there was a Thai couple, one of them had this horrific silver moncler jacket that looks blag as fuck on so you know he’s got far more money than he will ever have taste and they both were wondering around and could clearly see the £9 on their ticket, been there a few times and it’s getting ridiculous how many tourists are there, chelsea and burnley will be filled with them, if I was an ev supporter I’d be signing up to get those tickets as it will pay for a nice holiday!

Don’t think I could blame the club if they fucked it off in the next few years, or at least restrict to people who’ve been members for a certain number of years

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #12054 on: January 19, 2020, 09:16:07 pm »
They were probably all my mates I walked across Stanley Park with :D

You can't beat the Kop really. Stewards are sound, you can stand all game.

There were a couple of kids behind who couldn't see, so a steward brought them and their dad down and found them somewhere else.

Apart from someone having to be constantly told selfie sticks aren't allowed, it was boss.

I just wish I got more opportunity to be in that stand. Hopefully next year.

I was in the kop today (208) picked up my ticket in Monday’s sale. It was a mixed bag but all in all enjoyed it!!

Not fussed going the prem games unless I can get a ticket in the kop. I’m more for the atmosphere and you just don’t get that anywhere else in the ground...happy to let someone else get in otherwise. Too expensive not to be picky

Anyone know if some parts of 208 is hospitality as it felt there were quite a few around me?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12055 on: January 19, 2020, 10:00:07 pm »

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12056 on: January 19, 2020, 10:17:00 pm »

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12057 on: January 19, 2020, 10:23:10 pm »
corporates

Fair play, some dosh they've spent there.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12058 on: January 19, 2020, 10:26:31 pm »
Fair play, some dosh they've spent there.
not sure if they’re a club sponsor, but to be honest loads of the blatant tourists will be getting their tickets off STs and the like who are happy to sell their ticket for a grand for today

Offline r_ali

• Main Stander
« Reply #12059 on: January 19, 2020, 10:35:44 pm »
Was in U3 today, surprised by how much singing there was! Really good up there overall...  If only the guy next to me didnt try to video so much of the game, including when united were attacking in the last 10 minutes!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #12060 on: January 19, 2020, 11:37:16 pm »
http://twitter.com/niallmac1990/status/1218919885843189760?s=21

Definitely something going on

do you know something we dont ? could be a supporters club for all you know - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12061 on: January 20, 2020, 12:36:23 am »
do you know something we dont ? could be a supporters club for all you know - ynwa !
its pretty obvious it’s a company based by those signs they’re holding

Offline legoflamb

• Legacy Fan
  • A Likely Lid
« Reply #12062 on: January 20, 2020, 12:57:54 am »
Three South African lads next to me in 306 today had paid £800 each for their tickets. Absolutely scandalous. I’m going to contact the club about it but I don’t suppose it’ll do any good. They had paper tickets weirdly so I couldn’t work out if this is Season Ticket or Membership touting we’re talking about.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12063 on: January 20, 2020, 01:34:19 am »
I don’t really have a big problem with international fans, some would call me one too being from Northern Ireland, I just wish the whole process was more transparent on how these big groups get there tickets, especially for 4+ games. I know everyone wants to go to the United’s and Evertons but those shouldn’t be fixtures readily available to travel agencies etc.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #12064 on: January 20, 2020, 10:14:48 am »
Strange that there hasn't been a date set for Southampton late availability sale yet. Game is only 12 days away

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #12065 on: January 20, 2020, 10:39:51 am »
Strange that there hasn't been a date set for Southampton late availability sale yet. Game is only 12 days away

Yeah it is really strange. Unless they're going to do late availability after the local general sales permanently now? Not sure, normally the give a few days notice too - so it is looking like next Monday. 8:15 LGS and then afterwards late availability.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12066 on: January 20, 2020, 10:41:23 am »
I’m thinking Friday probably, local following Monday/Tuesday, may be waiting for saints fans to finish their sales

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #12067 on: January 20, 2020, 10:45:24 am »
They just seem slow in general, as they've normally announced the west ham local members by now too. That's normally 4 weeks before hand.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12068 on: January 20, 2020, 10:47:55 am »
They just seem slow in general, as they've normally announced the west ham local members by now too. That's normally 4 weeks before hand.
lot of away sales last week tbf but deciding a date shouldn’t take more than 5 mins

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #12069 on: January 20, 2020, 10:58:39 am »
Madness hope all their tickets are fake
nasty that

I assume you've never sorted a mate who has zero credits for a match before then? Or took a parent or kid?

Real double standards

Sir, the cash monies?

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12070 on: January 20, 2020, 11:17:50 am »
Three South African lads next to me in 306 today had paid £800 each for their tickets. Absolutely scandalous. I’m going to contact the club about it but I don’t suppose it’ll do any good. They had paper tickets weirdly so I couldn’t work out if this is Season Ticket or Membership touting we’re talking about.

How is that going on, paper tickets? I thought all the cards, etc done away with that so how are people getting away with that? I know some are paper such as Locals aren't they, but 306 wouldn't be for that?

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #12071 on: January 20, 2020, 11:21:07 am »
How is that going on, paper tickets? I thought all the cards, etc done away with that so how are people getting away with that? I know some are paper such as Locals aren't they, but 306 wouldn't be for that?
If you go to the ticket office and you say you forgot your members card they will print you a paper ticket for a tenner. Can't do it too many times in the season but as long as you have ID they will print it
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #12072 on: January 20, 2020, 11:21:33 am »

The tout probably paid a tenner at the ticket office to get them printed. Saves handing over the membership card. If you're getting £800 quid it makes sense.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #12073 on: January 20, 2020, 11:24:12 am »

Still worth reporting to the club with full details of seat etc

I will never get my head around someone paying £800 for a ticket. Some people have more money than sense
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12074 on: January 20, 2020, 11:35:11 am »
The tout probably paid a tenner at the ticket office to get them printed. Saves handing over the membership card. If you're getting £800 quid it makes sense.

Yeah even if it was £100 it'd be worth it for the tout.

If you go to the ticket office and you say you forgot your members card they will print you a paper ticket for a tenner. Can't do it too many times in the season but as long as you have ID they will print it

Surely then anyone needing a paper ticket should have the member name printed on it and anyone entering the ground on a paper ticket should have to provide I.D, or is that just too simple?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #12075 on: January 20, 2020, 11:37:05 am »
For the wolves game I was in the taxi bus up to the ground with a couple of lads who had paper new balance tickets. Someone within new balance had sold them on for a few hundred each.
YNWA

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #12076 on: January 20, 2020, 12:45:58 pm »
Yeah even if it was £100 it'd be worth it for the tout.

Surely then anyone needing a paper ticket should have the member name printed on it and anyone entering the ground on a paper ticket should have to provide I.D, or is that just too simple?

Probably too simple as if you went to the gate say 5 mins before KO then all the stewards want to do is get everyone in as quickly and as safely as possible
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12077 on: January 20, 2020, 12:52:03 pm »
I don’t really have a big problem with international fans, some would call me one too being from Northern Ireland, I just wish the whole process was more transparent on how these big groups get there tickets, especially for 4+ games. I know everyone wants to go to the United’s and Evertons but those shouldn’t be fixtures readily available to travel agencies etc.
corporate allocation, hospitality (not just direct from the club but tour operators) and of course the touts (which the club can’t quantify in fairness)

For the wolves game I was in the taxi bus up to the ground with a couple of lads who had paper new balance tickets. Someone within new balance had sold them on for a few hundred each.
Can remember in madrid seeing a fair few corporates who flew in from all kinds of places sell their tickets for 4 figures

Offline ian_s

• Kemlynite
« Reply #12078 on: January 20, 2020, 01:31:59 pm »
agreed, obviously we need tourists to keep the club shop going, but they shouldn't be getting tickets to 4+ though.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12079 on: January 20, 2020, 02:39:01 pm »
Said it before but I see shit loads of people with paper tickets every game