The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

PL: Wolves 0 vs 1 Liverpool Divock 90+4’

(1/139) > >>

TepidT2O:

--- Quote from: Brain Potter on December  2, 2021, 01:40:53 pm ---After that fantastic performance and result last night we move to Molineux for another Saturday 3pm kick off.
Games are coming thick and fast, but with the way we are playing I can't wait to watch us play again.

Referee: Chris Kavanagh. Assistants: Dan Cook, Dan Robathan. Fourth official: David Coote. VAR: Jonathan Moss. Assistant VAR: Timothy Wood.

HISTORY....Wolves away is a fixture I'll never forget for reason of 4th May 1976. A 3-1 victory to clinch the title, in the days before live tv, which I listened to on the family radio. Never ever forgotten that night. In the week of Ray Kennedy's passing , Ray scored our final goal that night in front of tens of thousands of Liverpool fans who had travelled south.

WOLVES.... They are currently in 6th place having played 14 on 21 points. They lost their initial 3 games this season under their new manager, ex Swansea and Sheffield Wednesday assistant Bruno Lage. Their form has tailed off again recently so it's surprising they're still 6th.

Last 6: Burnley h. 0-0
           Norwich a . 0-0
           West Ham h 1-0
           Palace a 0-2
           Everton h 2-1
           Leeds a 1-1

They have scored 12 league goals, compared to our 43, suggesting some defensive stability.

In any case I'd expect a harder game than that at Goodson last night.

Jimenez is an excellent player, not sure if he's the same after his head injury, whilst Hwang Hee Chan has looked useful. Traore may flatter to deceive again.

DIOGO JOTA....when we signed him from Wolves I wasn't sure about him. Wolves fans didn't seem that bothered. What a signing he's turned out to be. Great attitude, hard working, and has the knack of scoring goals. Superb. Thanks Wolves.

US.....apart from the blip at West Ham we have been excellent this season. 43 goals in 14 league games is unreal. It looks like it's a 3 horse race for the title , but we are a long way from home, still in the back straight. It does look to me though as we need to win most weeks in order to come top. Almost a perfect season really is required, 90 plus points.
This means another  must win game, and given the amount of chances we are creating each game, I'm positive about Saturday.

I'd leave the rotating until Milan. We are winning games comfortably allowing Klopp to take players off early, and he is saving legs this way. I'd play an unchanged team, and confidently predict a 3-0 win.

Chelsea are away at West Ham, whilst Man City are away at  Watford, so a win would be useful .

--- End quote ---

TepidT2O:

--- Quote from: Agent99 on December  4, 2021, 02:00:23 pm ---

--- End quote ---

TepidT2O:

--- Quote from: afc turkish on December  4, 2021, 02:52:22 pm ---No Bobby, no party, really miss Firmino... :(

--- End quote ---
Won’t be now

Jake:
Your old favourite Jake is back on comms today, but I'm on dodgy streams so might be as reliable as a Philippe Degen run in the squad. PMs and solid streams please girls and boys

TepidT2O:
Back once again with the ill behaviour

I have a stream if you want me to start off

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version