Author Topic: PREVIEW: Liverpool FC vs QPR. Carra's Last Stand. A Liverpool son's view  (Read 25696 times)

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Allen was carrying that injury a good while though
they have done miracles  with Gerrard and Agger this season 

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
That and the Borini broken foot that we missed were pretty poor mistakes.
did he not just do that playing for italy
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
they have done miracles  with Gerrard and Agger this season 
was just pointing out Allen wasn't sent early

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Im sure he should have been kept back from Italy as he was carrying a injury ?

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
was just pointing out Allen wasn't sent early
Didnt Lucas not been fully fit play a part ?

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan

I can't remember, I just remember it being mentioned that the injury was missed at some point. Unfortunately I heard it on here though and not through a news source so I can't find where it was said (or at least can't be bothered to).

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Didnt Lucas not been fully fit play a part ?
possibly. Henderson or Gerrard could have played deep

Im sure he should have been kept back from Italy as he was carrying a injury ?
thought it just happened with Italy. If I'm wrong I'm wrong

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
possibly. Henderson or Gerrard could have played deep
 thought it just happened with Italy. If I'm wrong I'm wrong

Think it did happen with Italy but was waiting to happen as he was carrying a knock at the time ??????

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Think it did happen with Italy but was waiting to happen as he was carrying a knock at the time ??????
ah right

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Ibe starts
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Excited to see Ibe from the start. One star retires today - a new one is born today?
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline Joseph-Immanuel Queen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 50s

Confirmed #LFC team v QPR: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Lucas, Henderson, Downing, Ibe, Coutinho, Sturridge.

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
Ibe starts. He must be buzzing.

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v QPR: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Lucas, Henderson, Downing, Ibe, Coutinho, Sturridge.

LFC: #LFC subs: Jones, Wisdom, Coady, Coates, Suso, Assaidi, Borini.
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Really happy for Ibe and cant wait to see him play but wtf is the point with Downing playing today even Skrtel.

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
If you are ever going to score a debut goal at 17 this is the game, come on Ibe!
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
Very strange that Ibe gets the start, Suso must be more than a little puzzled.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Perfect. What these games are for

Really happy for Ibe and cant wait to see him play but wtf is the point with Downing playing today even Skrtel.

James Pearce in the Echo says that he thinks Downing will stay and that he's been told he's in the plans for next season.

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Given Bosingwa's form this season this could be the perfect game for Ibe to make his debut and, hopefully, make an impression (that is if Bosingwa is playing for them).

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Because he's been part of a team on an excellent run and Skrtel is our 3rd choice centre back so with Agger injured he plays.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

Because we want to get as many points as possible and want to win on Carras retirement?

He's a winger is why he's started, I assume, over Suso. Plus it's quite good to get a first start out of the way in a pretty meaningless, end of season match.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
Have to admit I haven't seen much of Ibe. Excited.

A great message this from Brendan to everyone at the academy: I am watching, impress me and you'll get a chance.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Anonymous5

• Kopite
Has Rodgers got something against Suso? Hardly uses him as a sub, yet he's always there.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Interesting line-up and certainly strong enough to embarrass 'Arry before he takes the tumble. I'd like to see Suso get on for the last 30 mins.

I wonder what Carra plans to do with his shirt, probably auction it for his foundation.

Offline Pidalow

• Legacy Fan
  • Success is not forever and failure isn’t fatal.
Suprised Ibe is chosen instead of Assaidi if Brendan wants to use a winger. Definately getting sold this summer.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
No Shelvey in the squad, anyone know if he's got an injury?
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline The Gigi

• Legacy Fan
  • Where once we watched the King Kenny play
I'm delighted for Ibe. This season has been great for youngsters, Suso, Sterling, Ibe, Wisdom, Coady, Morgan, Sinclair all getting first-team debuts.
Surprised not to see Shelvey though. Is he injured ?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Has Rodgers got something against Suso? Hardly uses him as a sub, yet he's always there.

He doesn't like the haircut.

Good to see Ibe start.

Offline Anonymous5

• Kopite
He doesn't like the haircut.

Good to see Ibe start.
;D

Offline Danny_

• Amnesiac_
  • Legacy Fan
Confirmed:

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Lucas, Henderson, Downing, Ibe, Coutinho, Sturridge. Subs: Jones, Wisdom, Coady, Coates, Suso, Assaidi, Borini.

Ibe starts!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fuck me.  This is going to be interesting.

Offline Jonny-LFC

• Kopite
  • Yorkshire Red
Shelvey I terrier midweek about how important the QPR game is for him to prove a point. Now not even on the bench, surely has a knock.

Good luck to Ibe, lad must be over the moon.
@JonnYNWA

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.

I think after Sterling, Suso and Wisdom played so much in the first half of the season Brendan said something about being cautious of them becoming too big for their boots. They were pretty much first choice earlier in the season, maybe Brendan feels they need to put in more work on the training pitch and earn any first team opportunities....
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Mykez

• Main Stander
I'm super excited to see Ibe. Heard nothing but great things. Will be interesting to see if he comes through tonight. I got a feeling that he will be on the end of some fantastic Coutinho passes.

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
He clearly hates him, never let Suso start this season!  ::)

Offline Right Said Red

• I'm too self-righteous for this Orum! Not an expert. Monumental Idiot.
  • Legacy Fan

I think he has treated Suso quite poorly at times this season.

He gave him a few chances at the beginning of the season, but would sub him after 45 minutes - that is a kick in the teeth to a youngster and he hasn't given him a chance in the second half of the season, despite Suso playing well for the under 21s.

Suso needs to go on loan next season, he should have gone on loan this season.

Offline LFC Jim

• Kopite
Fantastic to give Ibe a start! Thats what we want to see!
Bring Back Sami.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
The right back for QPR is Harriman, a 20 year old only played 3 matches for the club. Perfect for Ibe
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan

Suso needs to go on loan next season, he should have gone on loan this season.

I thought we wanted to loan him to Wigan...and he refused. Even posted about that on Twitter.

He could've done alright with an FA cup already :D

Offline Niru Red4ever

• Spoiler spoiler
  • Legacy Fan
Almost the end of an era. Looking back, despite all our troubles we have won a boat load (well, maybe not a big boat) of trophies.

Hope Gerrard keeps plugging on for at least 3-4 more years.

EDIT: Saw Ibe starting - lol. Hopefully Suso and Coady gets some minutes too. Also Coutinho will likely play as a proper no 10.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 03:17:32 pm by Niru Red4ever »
Would love the 19th more and more trophies; but would love even more to see a fan owned LFC.