Author Topic: What animal do you want to be reincarnated as?  (Read 3643 times)

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
Re: What animal do you want to be reincarnated as?
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2023, 11:45:13 am »
A gibbon, living far up in the trees in a rainforest, swinging myself from branch to branch  ;D

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2023, 04:30:32 pm »
A ruppell’s Griffon Vulture who fly at 37,000 feet. I could just latch on to a plane and get a ride to somewhere nice

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2023, 04:33:19 pm »
First off I thought Great White Shark, but then I thought nah, swimming is boring, you have to keep moving or you die, there's always some c*nt wannabe Jacques Cousteau wants to track you and tag you. Being a pet dog would be shit, left stuck in a house all day, so I'd be a Hawk, go for a Harris as they're a decent size and Buzzards leg it when they see a Harris. I'd love to be out soaring on thermals and chilling out

You would be shot at by pigeon fanciers
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2023, 04:34:45 pm »
Id be a pet cat, so I know what its like to be pure evil.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2023, 08:18:40 pm »
A tiger and I'd go and rip the PGMOL c*nts to fucking pieces, eat the c*nts then enjoy shitting their remains out of my hairy arse
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2023, 08:47:38 pm »
A flying cow.