Author Topic: Kodi / XBMC  (Read 606837 times)

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Kodi / XBMC
« Reply #4320 on: July 24, 2017, 01:06:27 pm »
Same here,I have a droid box but it rarely gets used now because the sitcks are just so damn handy & I love the FS Ui.The 2nd Fire stick runs live tv just as well as the box and to be honest the old 1st gen dual core did as well,if you have trouble with a live stream 9 times out of 10 it is because the source is shit.

And Prime is great because it is free if you can be arsed keeping it free that is.

I pay - I use Prime photo to back up all my pictures and then use the photos as the screensaver so we actually see our pics.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4321 on: July 24, 2017, 01:32:23 pm »
I pay - I use Prime photo to back up all my pictures and then use the photos as the screensaver so we actually see our pics.

I am a tight arse so I sign up every 30 days with a new email and then put the photos back onto the new account.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4322 on: July 24, 2017, 02:48:17 pm »
Same here,I have a droid box but it rarely gets used now because the sitcks are just so damn handy & I love the FS Ui.The 2nd Fire stick runs live tv just as well as the box and to be honest the old 1st gen dual core did as well,if you have trouble with a live stream 9 times out of 10 it is because the source is shit.

And Prime is great because it is free if you can be arsed keeping it free that is.
I started with sticks, have an android box which is now in the kitchen and use a Fire TV box for main device. Have to say it runs SPMC superbly, the build quality of it is great too. I also have a couple of Echo dots and some Hue bulbs so can use the mic on the remote to control the lights.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #4323 on: July 24, 2017, 08:24:52 pm »
This is a silly question but don't get offended.Are you sure that you're installing the Mac version of Kodi ?

Yeah, it's sorted now anyway, i just got rid of all kodi version and started again :)

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4324 on: July 25, 2017, 07:46:04 pm »
So is covenant the way to go now? Or Terrerium tv?

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:48:37 pm by MBL? »

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4325 on: July 27, 2017, 12:08:23 am »
So is covenant the way to go now? Or Terrerium tv?
Not had any time to set up terrarium tv yet up linked up Covenant to trakt and RD and it's working great with a load of 1080 links to choose from.

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
« Reply #4326 on: July 27, 2017, 07:18:52 am »
i installed Terrium - it has adverts (candycraush etc) and did nothing better than KODI for me.  will keep it as a backup for when add-ons die.

Offline qwerty_in_advance

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4327 on: July 27, 2017, 07:30:07 am »
i installed Terrium - it has adverts (candycraush etc) and did nothing better than KODI for me.  will keep it as a backup for when add-ons die.

Ad-free version https://apkchest.com/terrarium-tv/
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #4328 on: July 27, 2017, 07:34:41 am »
Ad-free version https://apkchest.com/terrarium-tv/
Thanks but Jesus that was a shitshow of popups and malware sites. I'd rather have the ads!

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #4329 on: July 27, 2017, 09:47:24 am »
I have Terrarium on my Android TV and the Ads aren't that bad. Rarely pop up and I just press 'back' and they go off more or less straight away.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #4330 on: July 27, 2017, 09:50:43 am »
Anyone know how get live tv on kodi? Like bbc etc. I can watch for 5 mins then kicked out

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4331 on: July 27, 2017, 12:07:01 pm »
Anyone know how get live tv on kodi? Like bbc etc. I can watch for 5 mins then kicked out
Which add on is kicking you out?

There is a Freeview add on. Also available on Filmon and UK Turk amongst others.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #4332 on: July 28, 2017, 10:33:13 am »
Whoever mentioned mobdro here (?) around a couple of weeks ago, thank you very much. Didn't even know its existence. Works great on my phone. Unfortunately not so with BlueStacks on my PC. The CPU usage goes to 90% when I fire it up. /offtopic
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4333 on: July 30, 2017, 08:34:25 pm »
Is it possible to get an update for Exodus these days, or is it fucked altogether? I can still get pretty much everything I want on mine, but my brothers is extremely limited. Not sure what the difference is in mine and his
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4334 on: July 30, 2017, 09:18:25 pm »
Is there any alternative to exodus and eliysium?They're both ropey as fuck for me lately.

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
« Reply #4335 on: July 30, 2017, 09:21:57 pm »
Covenant

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4336 on: July 30, 2017, 09:23:40 pm »
Covenant

I tried downloading that as an alternative to my problem above. It's literally the same as Exodus for me. Would it make a difference if I uninstalled Exodus first?

For example - On my own firestick, and laptop, and on my phone, if I go into Movies - Box Office - I get pages and pages of films.
If I do the same on my brothers, I get Wonder Woman

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4337 on: July 30, 2017, 09:38:14 pm »
Copied from the SM thread. Anyone know if this would work

Mmm. Tried that, and get exactly the same problem as I had previously. When you go into Calendar, or any other section, there is nothing there.

As with Exodus on the other thread, I've tried different things, but end up with the same problem. He got it from someone that pre installed all this shite with Ares wizard or some bollocks. I have never fucked around with builds. 2 addons. SM and Exodus and that is literally all I use.

Just asked him if he uses any of the other shite that is on his, and he said no. So If I do a complete uninstall of Kodi and add it as if brand new, only adding those 2 add ons, could that possibly make a difference?

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
« Reply #4338 on: July 30, 2017, 09:58:16 pm »
I tried downloading that as an alternative to my problem above. It's literally the same as Exodus for me. Would it make a difference if I uninstalled Exodus first?

For example - On my own firestick, and laptop, and on my phone, if I go into Movies - Box Office - I get pages and pages of films.
Has he turned off the isp safe search thing?

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4339 on: July 30, 2017, 10:02:36 pm »
Has he turned off the isp safe search thing?

Don't even know what that is. But given that we are both with BT, would it even matter?

Online bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4340 on: July 30, 2017, 10:13:56 pm »
Covenant

Cheers mate,I'll give it a go.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4341 on: July 30, 2017, 10:18:16 pm »
Re installed Kodi with only those 2 addons. Works now.  :wave

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4342 on: July 31, 2017, 02:28:51 am »
Re installed Kodi with only those 2 addons. Works now.  :wave

Get Mavericktv and Skynet as well,skynet has silent hunter in it.

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4343 on: July 31, 2017, 08:39:45 am »

Have you tried the Terrarium app?

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #4344 on: July 31, 2017, 10:04:06 am »

Anyone got issues with the getting Covenant? I tried and the website just seems to be unavailble: mediarepos.net/kodistuff

is there a different one?

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4345 on: July 31, 2017, 10:10:02 am »
Anyone got issues with the getting Covenant? I tried and the website just seems to be unavailble: mediarepos.net/kodistuff

You can get it through Ares wizard.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4346 on: July 31, 2017, 10:35:23 am »

http://mediarepos.net/tco/

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
« Reply #4347 on: July 31, 2017, 10:37:39 am »

I found a different one after that one wouldn't work http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo  this worked for me.

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #4348 on: August 1, 2017, 08:41:23 am »
Thanks I'll try those above cheers

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #4349 on: August 1, 2017, 06:10:42 pm »
You can get it through Ares wizard.

servers were down last night... was doing a fresh install & couldn't update  :butt
try again later..  8)
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #4350 on: August 3, 2017, 03:59:25 pm »
Is there an addon that includes the LFCTVGO? I mean where you can put the paid subscription details into the addon settings and watch it.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4351 on: August 3, 2017, 04:14:56 pm »
Is there an addon that includes the LFCTVGO? I mean where you can put the paid subscription details into the addon settings and watch it.

Check you messages chap.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4352 on: August 3, 2017, 04:23:53 pm »
servers were down last night... was doing a fresh install & couldn't update  :butt
try again later..  8)

Are you sure that you have the correct address in your file manager,they changed it again you want http://ares-repo.eu

That being said the colossus url that InPeace posted works

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #4353 on: August 5, 2017, 05:13:28 pm »
What's the best sports package now? Sp m seems to be not allowing me to renew my membership, any advice greatly received:)
« Last Edit: August 6, 2017, 12:58:09 am by The 92A »
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4354 on: August 5, 2017, 05:52:20 pm »
What's the best sports package now? SportsMania seems to be not allowing me to renew my membership, any advice greatly received:)

Sm payments are down at moment should be back up soon. If you've recently expired use coupon code 'warmup' for a free week.
« Last Edit: August 6, 2017, 12:59:54 am by The 92A »
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4355 on: August 5, 2017, 06:10:14 pm »
BoB Unleashed got released today. Looks good and works well with Real Debrid.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #4356 on: August 5, 2017, 11:55:41 pm »
Are you sure that you have the correct address in your file manager,they changed it again you want http://ares-repo.eu

That being said the colossus url that InPeace posted works
all good now mate.. just turned on kodi & it updated auto  8)
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #4357 on: August 8, 2017, 08:13:38 am »
I'm still using quite an old version of Kodi (16.1 I think) and I'm really struggling to get films now, BOB always comes up with unplayable streams and Exodus is very hit and miss.

What is a good priced TV box to get which I can load the latest version of Kodi onto? How easy is it to load? My previous boxes have come with Kodi pre-installed but that doesn't look possible now.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #4358 on: August 8, 2017, 08:23:35 am »
I've got two that I use. Both 2gb (don't get anything less) and quad core. Both cost around £25 off Gearbest/geekbuying (just have to wait for the regular offers that come up). Both simple, great boxes that run well (with kodi preloaded).

A better box would be 3gb and octacore. Cost more like £70.

Shield is the one everyone likes but over double the price. Wouldn't bother with fire tv myself.

Best prices are off the Chinese sites as above. Best delivery time is off Amazon but with a tenner or so plus delivery as a premium.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #4359 on: August 8, 2017, 09:04:25 am »
I've got two that I use. Both 2gb (don't get anything less) and quad core. Both cost around £25 off Gearbest/geekbuying (just have to wait for the regular offers that come up). Both simple, great boxes that run well (with kodi preloaded).

A better box would be 3gb and octacore. Cost more like £70.

Shield is the one everyone likes but over double the price. Wouldn't bother with fire tv myself.

Best prices are off the Chinese sites as above. Best delivery time is off Amazon but with a tenner or so plus delivery as a premium.
Thanks for that.

Can you still buy the TV boxes with Kodi pre-installed? I thought they made that illegal?

I've seen instructions saying you can download Kodi from Google play store, does that work?
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."