The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Congrats Mates

(1/1)

Hagi:
hey guys, grats for the draw in nou camp tonight, not a bad result at all...

as some of you may remember I had made an assumption saying gala would draw roma, liverpool would draw barca and l'pool&gala win their last games and they BOTH QUALIFY ! This is whats going to happen , I believe it!

by the way did you guys hear about the shit italian police and a few players such as lima trying to hurt gala's players, even capello pulled a trainer's hair lol...was lame..

anyways gala and liverpool to the next round hopefully!

Anthony:
Thankyou! I think I am correct in saying that, of all the teams we've faced in the 2nd phase, it's only the Gala fans that have come and opened up a dialogue here so a great deal of credit to you and yours. You can now do both of us a favour by beating Barca, whose players have been most disrespectful to us, and putting them out of the CL. (It also makes our job easier but there you go!

What have you seen/heard about the trouble last night? Is the blame being attributed anywhere? From what I've seen it seems to have mainly involved Roma Staff & Police but I haven't seen exactly how it started.

Ironically, if UEFA choose to take any action against Roma such as awarding the match to Gala (unlikely since the Final Whistle had already blown) or even expelling Roma (!), it would work against Liverpool in their hopes of qualifying. The only other possible sanction I can think of is that UEFA suspend all the players involved in the incident but whether they would get this done by next Tuesday is anybody's guess.

Aksel_GS:
As I said in the Roma - Gala Trouble thread there is no chance of Barca & GS drawing (we are out with a draw or a loss and if the difference stops Roma Qualifying look out for a 90th min "mistake"   ::) ) by Gala if we are still equal with Barca (Although I think we should be able to beat them).

Anyway Good Luck to Liverpool! Hopefully we will both get through and meet you guys again in the Final  ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version