The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Season Ticket Waiting List

<< < (2/856) > >>

Graham Smith:
My guess:

Admission it is a bit of a mess

List will be published of what they have got and where people might be on it BUT

The new list will have a provision for those at the top (a few thousand representing those that will be offered a ticket in an expanded stadium*) to pay a fee to secure their position on the list and to be guaranteed the offer of a ticket when the redevelopment takes place.

If you don't take up the offer to secure your position by paying a tenner say then they move to the next person on the list and you lose your place

*Ayre said that their plan for any expanded capacity would be to keep the same proportions of different types of ticket.

barneystuta:

--- Quote from: BobbyDavro on March  2, 2011, 10:47:42 am ---I predict:
Amensty for people holding their great-grandads STs, and an announcement that the list is being wiped completely and people need to re-apply.

They need to know how many seats they can really sell in the new/amended stadium.  The current list is a bag of shite, I'm probably still on it at an address from 1997 when I wanted to go every game.  I'm 14 years older and have 3 kids I never had then and can't afford a season ticket now.  I might even be on twice, I think I applied again around the turn of the century at a new address.
They need to know the reality - and the above would be a smart move, and they're smart people.

--- End quote ---

Something a long these lines sounds about right. Also, as Graham Smith said above, I reckon they could throw in Membership as a pre-req for being on the ST waiting list.

beardsley4ever:
They should make everyone re-apply to keep their place in the list.  That'll give them a better view of the real demand, without changing the priority that individuals already have.

main-stand-molby:

--- Quote from: beardsley4ever on March  2, 2011, 10:57:34 am ---They should make everyone re-apply to keep their place in the list.  That'll give them a better view of the real demand, without changing the priority that individuals already have.

--- End quote ---
Exactly.

Fordy:

--- Quote from: Danny Boys Dad on March  2, 2011, 10:51:14 am ---Wonder if they are going to charge people to be on it, or make membership a pre-requisite?

Been on it 10 years and not a sniff.

--- End quote ---

You wont get a sniff as until LFC and other football clubs improve their admin and realise that a season ticket holder is 200 years old(ST being past through the family) then they is no way the waiting list will be reduced at a rate that is fair.

A dog has more chance of getting a season ticket than you do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version