The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Season Ticket Waiting List

<< < (3/856) > >>

paddysour:
I'd say if they sort the list out, it will have the biggest bearing on wether we redevelop Anfield or build a new stadium.

Graham Smith:

--- Quote from: beardsley4ever on March  2, 2011, 10:57:34 am ---They should make everyone re-apply to keep their place in the list.  That'll give them a better view of the real demand, without changing the priority that individuals already have.

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty certain that their records are going to be a shambles - they may have well done all they could to transfer the information they had in ledgers on to computer but there has to be a chance that people who thought they were on it were missed and of course, that the information is out of date address (and even living) wise.

Will be interesting how they deal with people who applied years ago and get missed off, if indded they don't just say they are going back to the start and asking people to re-apply.

barneystuta:

--- Quote from: beardsley4ever on March  2, 2011, 10:57:34 am ---They should make everyone re-apply to keep their place in the list.  That'll give them a better view of the real demand, without changing the priority that individuals already have.

--- End quote ---

That would make too much sense though  :-\

In all seriousness, doing this, then communicating each year where each person is, and they have to reply to the communication (email/post/text or whatever) to confirm their position. So people stay on the list, year on year, and are interested.

Graeme:
I applied in the mid 90's and have never heard back.  Made an enquiry a few years later and just got a standard 'You are still on the list' reply.

Fontaine:
This should be interesting.  Says all you need to know that they wont give you an idea where you are on the list. 
I applied in 2000 and got a reference number and I then sent a letter in 2006 to ask where I am on the list.  All they did was send me a new reference number, so I guess I went back to the bottom of the list. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version