Author Topic: v Man City (A)  (Read 65314 times)

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: v Man City (A)
« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2018, 11:28:46 am »
Just a heads up for people driving to this they have started major roadworks on the m56/m60 linkway which has been causing major jams during rush hour.
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2018, 04:29:37 pm »
If anyone is interested you can connect to your LFC Membership account and try to win tickets for this game :

To thank you for your loyalty, Members who update to auto-renewal or update their card details before midnight (GMT) 5th April 2018, will be entered into a prize draw with all Members to win:

2 x category 1 seats for Manchester City v LFC in the Champions League at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday 10th April.

Good luck and YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2018, 05:09:22 pm »
2 more people on 3 euro aways that miss out

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2018, 05:24:05 pm »

Probably neutral tickets perhaps?

Yesterday was frustrating.......had 2 cards that qualify......why they shut the site down when less than a thousand qualify.......prob much less too.....just upload the game at 11am on site and let the scramble commence.......nobody can pre basket the tickets.......I kinda get it with the members sale with thousands trying and the system overload......but a few hundred people? where's the fairness at a 15 minute wait when so few tickets are available?........brainless for me

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #204 on: March 28, 2018, 05:42:00 pm »
Precisely !

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #205 on: March 28, 2018, 05:48:25 pm »
It clearly says cat 1 ticket, they haven’t been on sale to us mortals anyway.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2018, 05:49:14 pm »
Probably neutral tickets perhaps?

Yesterday was frustrating.......had 2 cards that qualify......why they shut the site down when less than a thousand qualify.......prob much less too.....just upload the game at 11am on site and let the scramble commence.......nobody can pre basket the tickets.......I kinda get it with the members sale with thousands trying and the system overload......but a few hundred people? where's the fairness at a 15 minute wait when so few tickets are available?........brainless for me

Probably part of the 200 the club got extra for staff and players - YNWA !

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2018, 05:59:03 pm »
Probably part of the 200 the club got extra for staff and players - YNWA !

Yeah clearly.

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #209 on: March 28, 2018, 08:00:47 pm »
If anyone is interested you can connect to your LFC Membership account and try to win tickets for this game :

To thank you for your loyalty, Members who update to auto-renewal or update their card details before midnight (GMT) 5th April 2018, will be entered into a prize draw with all Members to win:

2 x category 1 seats for Manchester City v LFC in the Champions League at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday 10th April.

Good luck and YNWA !

Where’ve  you seen this mate?

Offline DGS_05

• Main Stander
« Reply #210 on: March 28, 2018, 09:00:46 pm »

Good luck and YNWA !

Not seeing this
Liverpool is our religion, Anfield is our church.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #211 on: March 28, 2018, 09:37:18 pm »

Good luck and YNWA !

connect to your lfc members account here to win :

https://members.liverpoolfc.com/

Renew Now and Win Fantastic LFC Prizes

YNWA

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2018, 11:34:25 am »
Anyone had a text or email about collecting in Manchester yet?

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2018, 11:38:41 am »
Website says they will make announcement from 3rd April

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #214 on: March 29, 2018, 11:38:47 am »
Anyone had a text or email about collecting in Manchester yet?

Nope, have a feeling they said they'd let people know from the 3rd or 4th but I may have made that up?!

EDIT - ah, I'm not going mad!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: March 29, 2018, 11:44:09 am »
Nope, have a feeling they said they'd let people know from the 3rd or 4th but I may have made that up?!

EDIT - ah, I'm not going mad!

Ah right just on the selling notice it says this ....

The process for these supporters will be as follows:

The club will send an initial email and SMS on March 29 to the supporter who made the booking.

Isn't the 3rd info for people collecting at Anfield?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: March 29, 2018, 11:45:31 am »
Ah right just on the selling notice it says this ....

The process for these supporters will be as follows:

The club will send an initial email and SMS on March 29 to the supporter who made the booking.

Oh right, God knows then! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: March 29, 2018, 11:47:25 am »
Where does it say on the website about the 3rd? All I can see is about texts and emails being sent out today

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: March 29, 2018, 11:48:24 am »

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: March 29, 2018, 12:23:25 pm »
Getting really pissed off now another day of dreading an email or txt off the club to
See if they’ve fuckin ruined your plans for the away game...Absolute fuckin scandal they are doing it for this game of all games ....

• Kopite
« Reply #220 on: March 29, 2018, 12:53:11 pm »
Website says they will make announcement from 3rd April

Whoops giving duff info

• Kopite
« Reply #221 on: March 29, 2018, 01:15:32 pm »
Getting really pissed off now another day of dreading an email or txt off the club to
See if they’ve fuckin ruined your plans for the away game...Absolute fuckin scandal they are doing it for this game of all games ....

U just know it won’t be today

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #222 on: March 29, 2018, 03:13:11 pm »
no text or e-mail yet for us lot !

Tickets will be posted week commencing April 2 only if you are not selected for ticket collection in Manchester.

Information regarding when tickets will be available for collection will be updated here after April 3.

All tickets must be collected from Anfield no later than 3pm on Saturday April 7.

From the clubs website - YNWA !

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #223 on: March 29, 2018, 03:20:46 pm »
Just got text & email:

Thank you for making a purchase for Manchester City v Liverpool FC.

Following the announcement regarding the new ticket collection process, we would like to make you aware that your booking (payment reference xxxxxxxxx) has been selected for collection in Manchester.

The following supporter(s) within your booking must also collect their own ticket:

(Names listed - but deleted here)

We will contact you again in just over a week’s time, and provide full details of the identification required and location of the collection point; however, we can confirm at this stage that the collection point will be at the Etihad Stadium.

We would also like to make it clear that because your booking has been selected for collection in Manchester, your ticket(s) will no longer be posted or held for collection at Anfield.

If there is more than one person within your booking, please ensure you notify all of them of the above.

Thank you for your continued support.

Liverpool Football Club

Not too bothered about this, as not too difficult for our 3 to collect.  But wondering if we’ll get delivery charge refunded.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Childwall Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #224 on: March 29, 2018, 03:25:51 pm »
Just had the text and email

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: March 29, 2018, 03:27:40 pm »
Just got text & email:

Following the announcement regarding the new ticket collection process, we would like to make you aware that your booking (payment reference xxxxxxxxx) has been selected for collection in Manchester.

The following supporter(s) within your booking must also collect their own ticket:

We will contact you again in just over a week’s time, and provide full details of the identification required and location of the collection point; however, we can confirm at this stage that the collection point will be at the Etihad Stadium.

We would also like to make it clear that because your booking has been selected for collection in Manchester, your ticket(s) will no longer be posted or held for collection at Anfield.

If there is more than one person within your booking, please ensure you notify all of them of the above.

Liverpool Football Club

Not too bothered about this, as not too difficult for our 3 to collect.  But wondering if we’ll get delivery charge refunded.

The initial info around collection said it would be automatically refunded.

Edit: FAQs says:

I’ve been charged for special delivery, but have now been selected to collect my ticket, will I receive a refund?

Yes, the special delivery fee will be refunded automatically.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/european-away-games-new-ticket-collection-process-q-as
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 03:33:30 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #226 on: March 29, 2018, 03:27:53 pm »
Would be nice of them to at least announce the time window that the tickets can be collected in.. but I'm sure they don't have a clue themselves.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: March 29, 2018, 03:30:35 pm »
Just had a text, absolute bastard. Gonna have to get the ground early now.

Still not 100% sure I can get it off work either, fingers crossed i'll be able to let my mate pick it up if I can't.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: March 29, 2018, 03:36:14 pm »

Still not 100% sure I can get it off work either, fingers crossed i'll be able to let my mate pick it up if I can't.

Thought they said every named person has to collect their own ticket.....
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #229 on: March 29, 2018, 03:36:42 pm »
Would be nice of them to at least announce the time window that the tickets can be collected in.. but I'm sure they don't have a clue themselves.

At all european away games they set up a mini ticket office by ground for people to pick up tickets. I have had to go couple of times to pick mine up from royal mail fuck ups.
Normally say from 3pm onwards

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #230 on: March 29, 2018, 03:40:23 pm »
I was thinking that, as we’ve been drawn this time, at least our lot won’t have to collect if we get through to the semis.  But thinking again, I wonder if it won’t make any difference to our odds of being drawn next time.  Will the club exclude us from the next random selection?  or is there a chance we could be drawn 2 or 3 times in a row?  Now that would be a pain.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #231 on: March 29, 2018, 03:45:51 pm »
At all european away games they set up a mini ticket office by ground for people to pick up tickets. I have had to go couple of times to pick mine up from royal mail fuck ups.
Normally say from 3pm onwards

Cheers.
That should leave plenty of timing getting to Etihad collect your ticket, head back for a few more drinks in a pub as I understand it there's no away pub by Etihad?

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #232 on: March 29, 2018, 03:48:07 pm »
Cheers.
That should leave plenty of timing getting to Etihad collect your ticket, head back for a few more drinks in a pub as I understand it there's no away pub by Etihad?

Tram stop at the stadium though so quite easy to get into city centre quickly. 10mins max

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #233 on: March 29, 2018, 03:49:21 pm »
Tram stop at the stadium though so quite easy to get into city centre quickly. 10mins max

Brilliant  ;D  :hally

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: March 29, 2018, 04:13:21 pm »

It has to be the named person on the details provider for uefa

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #235 on: March 29, 2018, 04:22:02 pm »
Just got text & email:

Liverpool Football Club

Same here
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: March 29, 2018, 04:36:27 pm »
Of those selected, are all the tickets in your bookings being used by the named cardholder?

Be interesting to see if it really is random

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #237 on: March 29, 2018, 05:59:54 pm »
If the ID is not your passport then you might be able to pass it to your mate but I guess it'll be photo ID of some sort.

At least it's not OT ::)

If you are NOT collecting, do you get a text to say so, or nothing? What if you don't get the text then find out in a week. Would rather have one regardless but it'd take too long.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: March 29, 2018, 06:08:01 pm »
If the ID is not your passport then you might be able to pass it to your mate but I guess it'll be photo ID of some sort.

At least it's not OT ::)

If you are NOT collecting, do you get a text to say so, or nothing? What if you don't get the text then find out in a week. Would rather have one regardless but it'd take too long.
It said on selling notice all bookings selected would be notified today via text and email

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #239 on: March 29, 2018, 06:16:09 pm »
one of us doesnt have a passport or ID card so I put his driving license with photo number !

you would like to think our Ticket Office are not that much of "its more than my jobs worth", wait and see - YNWA !