Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3427501 times)

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: SolSeks is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25760 on: April 17, 2019, 01:12:36 am »
That's the first I've seen the goal with all the build up.

I really hope Ashley Young sticks around. It was infuriating seeing him hurl himself to ground for years on end to get penalties, we deserve the pay off now of his comical decline. I want him in a United shirt for years to come, just so we get to see more moments like this one. Forever angry, consistently trying to clatter into far superior players, failing at even that and then being utterly embarrassed.

Couldn't agree more mate, he's fast become a parody of himself. Games are now, fuck up a simple task, try to clatter someone while attempting to atone for the mistake, feign injury and scream at the opposition or ref/linesman whether he gets the decision or not reglardless of how clear cut the decision may be. Rinse and repeat.

I've watched that video a few times and every time i'm more stunned that at 12 seconds he literally tries to pass the ball through Rakitic, literally though his body as if he's a ghost :lmao

Its hilarious seeing how far they have fallen. The rebuild they need is fucking hugeeeeee

I can't see a position they don't need a new player except for in goal, first choice or back up they need someone everywhere and its delightful
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 01:16:34 am by RyanBabel19 »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25761 on: April 17, 2019, 01:13:25 am »
These will be thumped by City won’t they?

They should be, but who knows?

Lets face it, Abu Dhabi are a far superior collection of mercenaries team than Oleh's boys, but the Mancs will be smarting from their Barcelona humiliation and will need to raise their game in order to keep top four hopes alive. If they have any pride left whatsoever, they really have to bust a gut against the franchise.

Liverpool are vastly superior to Everton and the table currently boasts a 39 point gap between the clubs, which should be over 40 points by the end of the season. Despite the chasm in quality and class between us and our bitter neighbours, they did manage the moral victory of a 0-0 draw against us at their place. Derbies are weird games. Abu Dhabi should wipe the floor with their neighbours because they are far better than them, but weaker teams can sometimes get a result. The Mancs actually really need to turn up for this one. Their top four aspirations and any remaining self-respect they have depends on it.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #25762 on: April 17, 2019, 01:14:35 am »
Yes. Ignore my previous post :O

City have 5 games left and are on 83 points. If they win 4 and draw one they get 13 points and end up on 96.

We have 4 games left and 85 points. If we win all 4 games we get 12 points and end up on 97.

Apologies for muddying the waters further. Back to maths school for me :'(

We all make mistakes - I made a rather stupid mistake last season on an Arsenal run-in preview with something similar.

Here is a very good resource with Mesut Ozil explaining things for all us plebs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7xLmDZyV3g

Enjoy.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 01:39:47 am by Skidder. »
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25763 on: April 17, 2019, 01:23:33 am »
Young holding his leg as if he was hurt after losing the ball to Messi for the opener was comical.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25764 on: April 17, 2019, 02:16:30 am »
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
« Reply #25765 on: April 17, 2019, 02:25:26 am »
I missed the opener tonight, just by chance i was putting the game on just after it had gone in so missed the build up

How hilariously bad is Youngs play in this :lmao :lmao

https://twitter.com/UnitedRedscom/status/1118255501509320705

Saw the scoreline and thought well, meh, its Barcelona and messi…

But that is god awful

I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #25766 on: April 17, 2019, 02:29:44 am »

Lets face it, Abu Dhabi are a far superior collection of mercenaries team than Oleh's boys, but the Mancs will be smarting from their Barcelona humiliation and will need to raise their game in order to keep top four hopes alive. If they have any pride left whatsoever, they really have to bust a gut against the franchise.

Liverpool are vastly superior to Everton and the table currently boasts a 39 point gap between the clubs, which should be over 40 points by the end of the season. Despite the chasm in quality and class between us and our bitter neighbours, they did manage the moral victory of a 0-0 draw against us at their place. Derbies are weird games. Abu Dhabi should wipe the floor with their neighbours because they are far better than them, but weaker teams can sometimes get a result. The Mancs actually really need to turn up for this one. Their top four aspirations and any remaining self-respect they have depends on it.
I mean there's unfortunately a recent example of united taking points off a superior team....

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25767 on: April 17, 2019, 02:40:35 am »
Young made 3-4 direct mistakes leading to the goal? Amazing.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25768 on: April 17, 2019, 02:56:39 am »
From the Guardian:

Jones in particular has been oddly persistent, an heirloom handed down from manager to manager like a chipped mahogany sideboard nobody can ever quite get rid of. He can look imposing, assured, powerful, out of control, baffled, euphoric, gripped with panic – often all at the same time.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25769 on: April 17, 2019, 03:09:30 am »
^^^^ those are just describing his facial expressions. You need a whole host of other adjectives to describe his play.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #25770 on: April 17, 2019, 03:14:28 am »
Ole's at the wheel
Tell us how good does it feel
Jose left you 18 behind
Now it's 21 it's quite divine
You'll win fuck all

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25771 on: April 17, 2019, 03:15:51 am »
Ole has been babbling about a treble. I'm confused. Is it wins over Everton, Huddersfield and Cardiff?? ???
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #25772 on: April 17, 2019, 03:16:34 am »
About half a billion quid spent since Fergie left and they started the same defense that lost to Basel in 2011. That's absolutely shocking. They are an awfully run club.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25773 on: April 17, 2019, 03:24:19 am »
About half a billion quid spent since Fergie left and they started the same defense that lost to Basel in 2011. That's absolutely shocking. They are an awfully run club.

4 of the back 5 were brought in by Ferguson. Maybe Ole is keeping them in honour of the gaffer.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #25774 on: April 17, 2019, 03:27:20 am »
2nd highest wage bill in Europe. Highest in England. 3rd most expensively assembled squad in Europe. 2nd highest in England. Not a single clue whatsoever. None.

:lmao :lmao

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #25775 on: April 17, 2019, 04:29:32 am »
Glazer channeling his inner Gollum with that hair style

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #25776 on: April 17, 2019, 05:39:50 am »
2nd highest wage bill in Europe. Highest in England. 3rd most expensively assembled squad in Europe. 2nd highest in England. Not a single clue whatsoever. None.

Christ, they look like they've been let out for the day. Like some kind of crappy Manc Morecombe and Wise tribute act. "Bring me Solskjaer..."
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #25777 on: April 17, 2019, 06:15:03 am »
I missed the opener tonight, just by chance i was putting the game on just after it had gone in so missed the build up

Awful. Entirely down to an inability to read the game and make decisions based on the level and direction of pressure.

And it's glorious for us to watch :D
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25778 on: April 17, 2019, 06:26:51 am »

That's Ole's tiki-taka for you.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #25779 on: April 17, 2019, 06:28:36 am »

Vidic, Ferdinand and Evra started last night?! He really is pandering to the old guard isn’t he?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25780 on: April 17, 2019, 06:38:29 am »
It's only because PSG choked, plus a dodgy penalty, awarded via VAR they got this far. :no

No no no, there is no need for the :no  Without that famous win against all the odds, they might not have given him the job permanently and actually gone and got a manager who knows what he is doing

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #25781 on: April 17, 2019, 06:42:02 am »
You mean Cantona?

;D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25782 on: April 17, 2019, 06:44:06 am »
Very reminiscent of when Busby was in the stands and now Fergie is there watching the club regress.

Beautiful

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25783 on: April 17, 2019, 06:44:35 am »

Far too many writing them off. They had (unrealistic) dreams of winning the CL, now they really need to get their fingers out to get Europa never mind CL next season. Unless things go horribly wrong next season, Us, the other Mancs and Spurs will finish top 4, so that leaves Arsenal and Chelsea scrapping with them for the last spot. They at least need Europa as an alternative path to the 2021 CL. They cannot afford to fail to qualify for the CL.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25784 on: April 17, 2019, 06:46:17 am »

Well then, you can do the math:
2 x 3 = ?

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25785 on: April 17, 2019, 06:51:26 am »
I'm starting to think Ole got the job on a technicaliteh.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #25786 on: April 17, 2019, 07:10:44 am »
Quality trolling from the Guardian

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25787 on: April 17, 2019, 07:18:40 am »
So basically they've flushed a season or two down the toilet by appointing Ole.
What a weird club they are, feeding on fumes of Ferguson like junkies, stuck in a creative vacuum with suits making football decisions and everyone passing the responsibility around. It's great fun to watch, but I've stopped assuming they will find their way through money, They could remain lost in this forest of Messiah hunting for a good long while.

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25788 on: April 17, 2019, 07:22:00 am »
I think that Ole should be given 6 years to rebuild and bring them to the top just like Fergie was afforded. Ole needs time! And if it doesn't work, they can bring in Cantona on the same terms.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25789 on: April 17, 2019, 07:26:24 am »
Just throw another £200 million at the problem lads.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #25790 on: April 17, 2019, 07:51:58 am »
Just throw another £200 million at the problem lads.

I was just having a peruse of the Caf's Utd threads, and the threads that have sprung up about spending are just too cute. To be fair there are some posters who recognise that some problems run really deep, but there's enough of them that just want to spaff (thanks Boris) hundreds of millions on new players.

One states something like "200m could fix us. It could get Salah, Van Dijk and Fabinho in. There, we're challenging for the title." To fans like that, the idea of coaching a team to excel organically is an alien concept. The 'Utd way' is now:

Spend tens of millions per player because they were good at another club, watch them play like strangers, blame manager, demand a new manager, get a new manager, start making a shopping list.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25791 on: April 17, 2019, 08:00:29 am »

One states something like "200m could fix us. It could get Salah, Van Dijk and Fabinho in.
Apart from the inconvenient fact that Salah, Van Dijk and Fabinho won't want to go there to be coached by Ole. And the inconvenient fact we'd never sell to them. And the inconvenient fact that 200m wouldn't be enough even if you ignore one and two. It would have been like one of us proposing to buy Messi for 50m when Hodgson was manager.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25792 on: April 17, 2019, 08:07:36 am »
Appointing the manager of a Norwegian league side to manage the richest club in the world.

Who knew that would fail?  Who could have predicted?

They will get absolutely slaughtered by city.  They are fucking terrible.  Can’t attack, can’t defend, can’t control midfield apart from sideways passes....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Mighty Zeus

• Legacy Fan
  • Smite the Tories (with lightning)
« Reply #25793 on: April 17, 2019, 08:10:15 am »
Apart from the inconvenient fact that Salah, Van Dijk and Fabinho won't want to go there to be coached by Ole. And the inconvenient fact we'd never sell to them. And the inconvenient fact that 200m wouldn't be enough even if you ignore one and two. It would have been like one of us proposing to buy Messi for 50m when Hodgson was manager.

I'm beginning to think that maybe Solskjaer wasn't the wisest appointment for Manchester United.
Socialist Ignoramus Since 2500 BCE

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #25794 on: April 17, 2019, 08:11:45 am »
His press conferences are like down a chalkboard.

Moyes and Van Gaal were funny, and it was satisfying seeing the toll the job took on Mourinho, but this guy is just incredibly annoying

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25795 on: April 17, 2019, 08:16:45 am »
No point keep changing managers, "this club" was built on getting behind the manager , "sir Alex" got backed in difficult times , "if you want to play for Man utd" you keep fighting till the end, "the United way" is how you bounce back from adversity.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #25796 on: April 17, 2019, 08:16:48 am »
His press conferences are like down a chalkboard.

Moyes and Van Gaal were funny, and it was satisfying seeing the toll the job took on Mourinho, but this guy is just incredibly annoying

It’s like listening to a little boy who got the job.

Fresh out of his Man Utd pyjamas

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #25797 on: April 17, 2019, 08:41:02 am »
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25798 on: April 17, 2019, 09:04:16 am »
Very wise to appoint an unproven manager off the back of a new manager bounce following the departure of the most poisonous manager in football history. You could have put Luke Chadwick or any other random ex player in as temporary boss and got better performances and morale after Jose.

They get a flukey VAR assisted win against PSG and boom, he gets a contract.

The folly of that was exposed last night. The squad is awful and they need a proper proven coach (their Klopp) to sort it out over a good few years. Instead Ole and Phelan are brought in to do a Fergie tribute act and I can't wait to see which Galacticos they bring in this summer. I mean, which top level player wouldn't want to play in Azbekistan on a Thursday night under a manager they never heard of. Their wage bill may become even more comedic to attract any player of note.

I'm expecting a post peak Bale to arrive on a gajillion pounds a week but they'll still be picking Jones at CB.....remember when United were crowing when they "beat us" to his signing?

Good times.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25799 on: April 17, 2019, 09:05:06 am »
Phil Jones is Championship level.